Mpreg Central
The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=9244)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - bhdire8 - 10-18-2016

(Oh how about we make the pregnancy progress faster the more frequently Ryne orgasmed? And yes make to another day and birth ;))

Colin went behind Ryne and tested the canal with 2 fingers first, finding it wet and warm enough on its own with slick almost flowing our. He then pushed his massive cock in and thrusted hard into the prostate, moaning out loud as he did so. "Oh that's so wet and tight and warm it's heavenly..."

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-18-2016

Ryne moaned again after he was penetrated. He orgasmed and caused his belly to grow. His rear and breasts also grew larger. "Keep going! I beg of you!" He begged.

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - bhdire8 - 10-18-2016

"Hmm sensitive as always Ryne! You are making me love you more and more." Colin felt the the canal squeezed tight as Ryne orgasmed and couldnt help but start thrusting deep and hard, aiming at his prostate and sometimes poking on the cervix. The huge belly was swinging so hard he could feel it flapping at the thigs of Ryne.

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-19-2016

Ryne's belly started to grow, reaching overdue triplets before reaching quadruplet size. Ryne's breasts and ass also grew larger as they jiggled.

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - bhdire8 - 10-19-2016

Colin was too lost in ecstacy to notice the latest growth. He did , however, grabbed the the breasts to play with the nipples and found them to have become heavier and larger.

Ryne moaned again and again as his body grew. "Cum in me!! I need your seed in me! Please?!?" He begged as his belly reached overdue quintuplet size.

"It's feeling so good inside you, I can't hold on any longer, I am cunmming!" Colin grabbed Ryne's hip and thrusted in strongly , reaching the deepest so far and exploded load after load.

Ryne moaned as his hole was filled. His belly grew to look overdue with octoplets. The quintuplets were large in his belly. His breasts became H cup size and his rear were as large as two basketballs. Ryne's knees were weak from the whole ordeal.

Colin felt Ryne started crumbling down the floor, he tried holding Ryne but ended up just got enough time to get below him and felt the basketball butt crash onto his thighs. "Wow Ryne.... you have... grown!"

Ryne looked down and noticed his large belly. "I am big." He said in disbelief as he suddenly moaned, feeling a baby kick.

"Yea you are indeed.... big. Erm... can you maybe get up? I kind of .. cannot quite move here." Colin said from below, he felt like his legs were going to break.

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-20-2016

Ryne wiggled away from Colin as best he could. His belly weighed him down immensely as the babies started to kick.

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - bhdire8 - 10-20-2016

As soon as his legs were freed Colin could slide himself away from under Ryne, together with his limp cock. Once he was away a large load slosh down the hole. They cleaned thenselves, or more as Colin cleaned them both again.

"Ryne now you push yourself up while I heave you arms ok? One, two, three!"

Ryne pushed himself as best as he could, his belly protruding out a few feet from his body from its size. "I'm huge. I'm really huge." He said in disbelief.

"I am thinking maybe they will arrive much faster than we thought. And also their sizes would not be just what normal kids be... otherwise your belly wouldn't be this huge." Ryne had to use both hands to support his back now, even with Colin supporting his belly in front.

"They are really big. I can feel them move." Ryne said as he placed a hand on his large belly.

"Let's move away from this bathroom. I guess the only thing that could fit you is that night gown opening in fhe front. Would leave your belly exposed anyway." Colin helped Ryne move, every step was an ordeal.

Ryne nodded as he carefully walked back to the bedroom. His massive breasts jiggled with each step as they walked down the hallway. "I love this. Being big." He said happily.

"Hmm then we better plan for the next litter soon. I wonder how much longer it wojld take for them to pop." Colin rubbed on the swaying belly thoughtfully. They had reached the bedroom and as Ryne sat down, or collapsed down, his belly was so big it spilled over his lap and reached the mattress.

Ryne panted heavily as he rubbed his belly and back. "My chest is filled with so much milk. I need to empty them." He moaned as he laid down.