Mpreg Central
The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - Printable Version

+- Mpreg Central (https://mpregcentral.net/forums)
+-- Forum: Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Forum: Mpreg Roleplaying (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=71)
+---- Forum: General Roleplay (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+----- Forum: Roleplay Archives (https://mpregcentral.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=57)
+----- Thread: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) (/showthread.php?tid=9244)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - bhdire8 - 10-20-2016

"Hmm let me help you!" Colin quickly went to the nursery and got back with a bottle. He sucked on the once again filled breasts to make sure the milk was flowing before replacing his mouth with the bottle and continued kneading Ryne's breast to encourage the flow.

RE: The Breeder (first come first serve, nsfw) - DragonKnight - 10-20-2016

Ryne moaned as his breast was drained. Before they knew it, the bottle was filled to the brim, yet Ryne's breasts still had plenty to go.

Colin had stopped kneading once he found the bottle to be running out of space, but the milk just kept coming. Not wanting to waste it, he drank the overflowing milk immediately. The sucking that was so much stronger seemed to bring Ryne even more pleasure as he moanrd even louder.

Ryne moaned loudly as his breast drained of milk from Colin's lips. His mind was hazy as he felt the pleasure. Suddenly, a kick was felt, bringing Ryne out of his daze. "I just felt a baby kick!" He said.

"Really where?" Colin snapped up from the sucking, a bit of milk still on his lips and there's a slow tickle of white liquid oozing from the nipple he had been sucking.

"Right there! I felt one of them kick here." Ryne said as he pointed to the top of his belly.

Colin immediately out a palm over the spot. Just when he was about to.say there's no movement now, he felt the kick.

"Omg rhat' so amazing! Hello baby, kciking at your father's hand already?"

Another kick hit Colin's hand before several different bumps appeared all over Ryne's belly. "They are really kicking." Ryne said.

"Yes indeed, maybe having a fight inside already. Sibling rivalry." Colin chuckled at the belly that was almost deformed with the vigorous movememt.

Ryne smiled as he started to rub his belly. "I wonder what we are having? Maybe some cute baby girls, or some handsome little boys." He said happily.

"Or a mix of both." Colin returned the smile. "They would be cute little babies with your pretty and innocent look, wrapped in adorable onesies and melt everyone's heart."

Ryne's smile brightened at the thought. "Can you keep rubbing my belly? They really like that." He said happily.

"Of course. Hmm shall I go take the lotion? There are some in the bathroom right? "

Ryne nodded. "We will need to use all of it." He said as he gave his belly a pat.

"I bet you do." Colin returned with 2 bottles in his hands. He squirted some out and warmed then in his palms before applying on the huge belly. The belly was warm and constantly rippling from the babies' movement. Colin tried chasing the babies with his rubs.

Ryne smiled and giggled from the movements. "They are really moving in there."

"Yes they are. So active inside. Fighting for their sequence to be born maybe?" Colin shared the smile with Ryne.

"They have to bs patient if they want out." Ryne joked as he felt a strong kick, causing a small moan to leave Ryne's lips.

"Oops immediately protesting aren't they. I guess they really are impatient." Colin rubbed on the spot that wasvjust kicked and kissed it a bit. He had nearly used half a bottle of lotion to get to the whole belly.

"I think we should think of names for the babies." Ryne suggested.