Open Birth Clinic of St. Pablo
open to everyone :)
Trying to feel her head "dear I'm too big to feel her head
Richard attracted his loved one to himself and pointed his hand at Rachel's head - You have to push, baby.
He pushes hard
Rett tries to steady himself as the doctor slowly pushed deeper, forcing his ass to stretch around three nimble fingers. It hurt. He wasn't used to being a bottom. The pressure was immense. Sweat dripped down his face and his vision blurred as the contraction began to peak. He grunted and leaned forward, panting. "huh, huh..."
The girl's arms came out easily. Jackson's still waiting for a few more pushes to have his daughter in his arms.
/
Thomas hears Everett moaning and he likes it very much. However, he knows that the twins must have slipped down a bit and now frequent contractions must attack the pregnant man. That's why he took his fingers out and cost the slime of the man who stayed on the glove. It's delicious. Instead of a hand, he pushed the anal plug into his hole; with every movement of Everett's pelvis, it goes deeper into him. The doctor took off his boxer pants and saw his huge, standing penis. He nailed the parturient at shoulder height. - You got a little tired, dear - he wiped his forehead with a cloth - So suck it now - saying that he pushed his penis into his mouth and started moving it to the rhythm.
Rett choked as Thomas forced his cock into down his throat. The doctor bucked his hip back and forth and for a moment he felt like he was suffocating. The plug kept him stretched and his hole felt like it wouls snap, rip. He hated to think how much wider he would be forces to expand.

He had no idea what a face fucking had to do with inducing labor, but he felt a slight shift in his belly. Perhaps it was working.
Thomas accelerated his movements, and after a while he reached Everett's mouth. He heard him moaning because of a stretching anal plug, so he said it was time for something better. He came down from the man and approached the hole, previously examining the patient's stomach with his hands. The children have significantly decreased.
He took the plug out and reached for the rubber dildo. He pushed them into the pregnant man's hole and pulled them out to the rhythm and then inserted them. He repeated it several times.
- You want to say something, troublemaker?
"How...how...big is that dildo?" he wheezed. It felt bigger than anything he'd ever had inside him.
He crys in pain "I c can't
Thomas smiled to himself.
- It's about the size of my penis, but you should know now, honey - he said, speeding up his movements.
Everett's moaning could be heard a few meters outside the room. The man was delighted with this, I love to give pleasure to the jerk.
Before removing the dildo from his hole, he leaned toward him and placed a kiss on his lips.
- And now to the final point.
He reached for the toy handcuffs and chained the pregnant man's hands to the bed's frame so that he wouldn't thrash like that. Then he pulled out a mucus-covered dildo and put all his penis instead. He began to move, despite previous efforts, in the still tight hole.
/
Richard rubbed Jackson's face and encouraged him to push with an ardent kiss.
Jackson grips the bed frame pushing down feeling his daughter coming out slowly rocking his hips slowly
- Give me a strong push now and I'll put her on your chest in a moment
He pushes but not hard enough looking down seeing his daughter almost out "dear I'm trying but the rest of her is not coming out
- Okay okay. - he grabbed the girl's shoulders - Next time, push as long as you can and I will start to pull her gently at that time to leave
He pushes hard gripping the bed frame he lets out a scream
Richard pulls Rachel from Jackson's hole.
Jackson groans softly in pain feeling his daughter coming fully out he crys softly "she finally here
Richard hugs Rachel to his chest and laughs with joy. His daughter. His.
He kisses her forehead and hears her scream.
- Nice to meet you, too, Rachel.
He reaches for a towel and cleans her body, cutting off the umbilical cord.
Jackson smiled gently "one more to go he doesn't know about a 4th baby
He is smiling radiantly at his beloved.
- Now come to 'mommy'. - hands Rachel to Jackson. - 'Mommy' does a great job.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Birth center for the supernatural creatures Roselockheart 7 798 11-30-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  O DELIVERY ROOM, MATERNITY CLINIC justpush 1 359 08-13-2023, 01:44 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O Mpreg labor and birth rp mpregfan50 2 886 07-15-2023, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Assistance needed for home birth orocroc33 2 1,645 09-18-2020, 07:45 AM
Last Post: orocroc33