Open Mpreg Treatment Center
(Open to Everyone)
John was furious about the pregnant man. After a while, he left the room. He went into the living room and poured himself a whisky. Too much emotion. Too much.
Alex stood there shock tears falling down his face he started to pack his suitcase
John's lethargy pulled the voice of the opening door from the closet. He got up from his chair and went into the bedroom. Alex was packing a suitcase. Oh, no, he couldn't allow that. He may have had a cold heart sometimes, but thanks to Alex, it changed. Besides, he had his children under his heart.
When he grabbed the boy by the arm, he broke away and started to gibberish something incomprehensible through tears. John, having had enough of everything, turned him by force in his direction.
- I love you, you understand! - he yelled out loud - That's why we can't be together! I'm not the ideal. You won't be happy with me, you fool! Besides, I'm the one who should propose to you - he said, sitting on the edge of the bed - I'm top in our relationship.
Alex looks down tears falling down his face even more "I don't care if you hit me ,push me ,I will still love you John he put John hands on his stomach feeling kicking from the twins
John touched Alex's tighter belly. He put his ear to it and listened to their movements. He kissed it.
- Don't go away, please. - He begged on his knees.
Alex kisses John lips "I won't that's why I want to marry you
- All right. Let's get married next year - he said, getting up.
He grabbed Alex in the waist and attracted him, kissing passionately. He didn't even notice that his hands were on the boy's buttocks squeezing them tight.
He moans softly as his friend getting big "let's have some fun in bed
John looked at him seriously.
- What if I do something to the kids? - he touched his stomach
Well there kicking that's it
John considered it a consent and threw the pregnant man on the bed. He hung over him and started kissing him on the whole face. As time went by, they were getting lower and lower. The longest he did it around his neck, leaving a few traces. Then it was time for the nipples to start sucking.
Alex moans softly he smile gently
- Your groans are so loud, that my friend stood - he said between kisses.
Then he kissed the whole belly and then the underbelly. Alex's penis was already stiff. Without thinking about it, he started sucking it. He asked with his mouth at an even pace and licked his tip.
Alex groans loudly in pleasure
John quickened his movements, bringing him to the brink of endurance. After a while he came in the man's mouth.
White twisted Alex aside and removed his tie, which after a while tied the hands of the pregnant man to the bed frame.
- What do you want Daddy to do with you, kitty? - he said putting on his cat ears.
He smile gently "my ass my sweet little kitty
- Who's sweet and small here - John snorted.
He lifted one leg of Alex up and started licking the area around his hole. After foreplay, put his tongue in his anus and began to lick his mucus.
Alex moans softly smiling gently "it feel so good
At one point John took Alex's penis from his mouth, preventing him from reaching.
He licked his lips, staring at the pregnant man's body. He gained weight through this pregnancy, improving his curves. White loved it.
He reached for the lube, lying on the bedside table, and smeared it on his fingers, which he then put into the narrow anus of his lover.
He moans softly "feels so good

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O FxM Mpreg Chatbot jamiej123 0 162 04-17-2024, 04:09 PM
Last Post: jamiej123
  O Surrogate center for males Roselockheart 2 538 01-27-2024, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Birth center for the supernatural creatures Roselockheart 7 800 11-30-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 943 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
  O Searching an italian mpreg carrier Preg_lover 0 309 08-02-2023, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Preg_lover
  O Mpreg labor and birth rp mpregfan50 2 886 07-15-2023, 06:16 PM
  O The College Years (A Mpreg Series) riderstrongforever16 0 387 06-11-2023, 02:06 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O MPreg RP xxjadeexx 4 611 03-30-2023, 01:43 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
Star O Stranger Things and other themed mpreg RP StardustCaptain 6 1,351 03-01-2023, 07:24 PM
Last Post: StardustCaptain
  O MPREG Crazy Bitch Pt. 2 riderstrongforever16 90 9,674 03-14-2022, 08:13 PM