Closed The Written word
Closed with PregBellyLover
Jace smiled and flicked his tongue against Michaels tip before taking him in his mouth relaxing his throat so he could take him in as far as possible. He moaned softly around his husband’s cock and felt Michael grab at his hair. He pulled off for a second “Baby, you get me dessert after this and we can do whatever you want” he grinned before taking his cock back in his mouth deep throating him looking up watching his partner’s face twist in pleasure as he moves forward and backwards slowly, teasing him at firs before picking up the pace when he felt his hair tugged a little.
“Uh...babe,” Michael moaned, pulling out from the warmth of Jace’s mouth. “I’d rather cum in you than down your throat and if you keep that up, you’ll be getting a mouthful before too long.”

He allowed a Jace a few more licks around his head before he leaned down and kissed him. “I love it when you taste of me” he said.

He moved around behind his lover, dragging his hand slowly across his back and buttocks before coming to stop at the plump ass Jace proffered. He slapped one cheek gently, before using both hands to part them and expose his lover to him fully. He laved around the puckered opening, unable to suppress a moan. Since becoming pregnant, Jace had taken on an almost sweet taste and it was yet another surprise of this pregnancy. He pushed in slowly, his tongue twisting as it began to fuck the tight hole.
Jace’s hands tightened around the edge of the table he was sat on crying out in pleasure “Oh! Oh yes!” He moaned loudly fighting the urge to push back further for his husband to get even deeper. His body shook a little, as did his rounded belly as precum dripped from his member onto the table below.

He changed his stance, leaning on a single arm that he ha spit his elbow down on too so he could grab his member tightly, the precum enough lube to get a nice rhythm going as his husband ate him out too “Oh god, fuck, I love you” he grunted and moaned loudly.
Michael continued to tongue fuck Jace as the younger man stroked himself. He could feel Jace pushing back against him and knew he was ready for the next step.

Standing up, one hand still firmly holding Jace’s hips that were rocking to the rhythm of his stroking, Michael ran a hand over the tip of his cock. He looked around at the couch and side table but, unable to find the lube, he massaged the precum over the head of his cock. Jace’s hole was already wet and twitching from his earlier attentions so when he pushed through the tight muscle, he was accepted easily.

He buried himself in deeply, listening to the moans of pleasure coming from the man beneath him. Jace seemed lost in his own world of jerking off but responded loudly when Michael began to pump into him, allowing himself to hold himself at the deepest point for a second each time.

“I fucking love you, Jacey” Michael moaned.
Jace cried out when he was entered, throwing his head back a little “Fuck yes” he moaned loudly rolling his hips back to meet Michael’s thrusts as he pumped his own erection in the same rhythm panting and moaning as the momentum built.

He felt the baby in him move around rippling his skin and kicking out a few times, he moved his hand from his cock and rubbed his stomach trying to calm the baby down as he continued to rock back on his husband’s length.
“That’s it...oh fuck yeah,” Michael moaned as he continued to plough into Jace. His cock was being squeezed each time he pulled out and the sensation was driving him nuts. He leaned over so his chest lay against Jace’s back, never slowing the pace as he thrust deeply. He trailed one hand down his lover’s side, caressing the gravid orb that stretched beneath his fingers. He could feel the baby ripple beneath Jace’s abdomen and he placed a kiss beneath Jace’s shoulder blades.

“I think we woke the baby,” he joked, as Jace continued to match his thrusts by grinding hard against his balls. Michael reached around the younger man’s hips and took hold of his dripping cock that was rigid against the base of his belly. He tugged gently a few times, listening for a change in Jace’s breathing before, picking up the pace so he was fucking his lover from both sides.
Jace panted softly “Yeah, I know, I’m trying to calm it down so I can enjoy this” he laughed softly “Without the thought of traumatising our child” he smiled rocking back onto his husband’s length quickly. He cried out loudly as his husband took his length in his hand, his cock had begun much more sensitive the past week and every touch was magnified by ten.

“Baby, baby, I love you, baby, I’m so, so close” he moaned loudly moving his hands back to grip the end of the table, feeling his breath quicken and his moans got louder and louder as he felt the familiar sensation, he blinked quickly with white spots coming up in his vision, he knew this may well be the best orgasm of his life, his whole body froze as he ejected his load all over himself and flew as far as the couch as he screamed out in ecstasy.
As Jace came with an almost gutteral scream, he felt Jace’s hole clamp tightly around his cock and he exploded into him.

“Ahhh...ahh...ahhh...fffffuuuucccckkk!” Michael groaned, as his cum continued to spurt deep within his husband. He continued to stroke Jace’s cock as the younger man came down from his orgasm, cum coating his hand. After a minute of enjoying the effect of their orgasm, Jace contracting around him, he felt Jace become heavy beneath him and the two spent men collapsed on to the coffee table. Michael could barely move, his cock still semi-hard and held hostage by his husband’s twitching hole. He moved slightly so his weight wasn’t fully on the pregnant man below him.

“Soooo,” he murmured, “how was it for you?”
Jace couldn’t help but start laughing “That was the best sex I’ve ever had” he panted breathlessly “How about you? How was it for you?” He asked breathing heavily to get his breath back. He slowly got off the table groaning a little at how heavy his stomach was, Michael’s cum dripping down his legs a little.

Jace stretched out a little and turned grabbing his husbands hand “Come on, let’s shower and then you owe me some proper dessert” he grinned and begun dragging Michael towards their bathroom “I want something with lots of chocolate” he grinned widely over his shoulder at his partner before turning the taps on.
“Anything you want, babe. Especially after that performance.” Michael’s legs were still a little weak as he followed his husband to the shower. Once the temperature was right, he let Jace go in first, watching the water flow over his naked body.

“Seriously, you have no idea how sensual you look right now. You’re like an Adonis heavy with child. People would pay to just look at you.”

He walked in and stood before his husband. Jace was under the giant shower head, his eyes closed as the water fell over him. Grabbing the shower gel, Michael lathered up his hands and then began massaging his lovers’s chest. He moved his hands lower and rubbed large circles of foam across his belly, noticing for the first time the linea negra that was beginning to show. He traced it upwards with his finger, dipping his fingertip into Jace’s belly button.

He continued his ministrations, cleaning the underside of his swollen belly before soaping up his softened cock and cleaning away all signs of their earlier play. He spent a few seconds bathing the still slightly gaping hole and finally finished with a caress of his buttocks.
Jace felt his cheeks redden at the complements his husband was giving him “Hmmm, you weren’t too bad yourself” he laughed softly and leaned his head back enjoying the water. He hummed happily as his husband took time to clean every part of him “Soon you’re going to have to do this daily, I’m already having trouble reaching all those places” he laughed softly.

He took Michael’s hands and pulled him back up so he was looking up at him gently pushing his head back so the water ran over it and squirted some shampoo in his hand before gently starting to massage his boyfriends head, making sure to dig deep and give him a relaxing head massage, he couldn’t lean down to clean him properly knowing he would not be getting back up without a lot of help and wanted to repay the favour at least a little bit.
Michael sighed softly as Jace’s fingers massaged his scalp, rubbing the shampoo across his head.
He then waited patiently while Jace rinsed him off, loving how careful his husband was to make sure he didn’t get soap in his eye. Once they were both clean he stepped out of the shower and quickly tiered himself dry before helping Jace out and wrapping him in a fresh bath sheet, a standard sized towel no longer closing around him.

“I’ll let you get dressed while I make you a chocolate sundae, extra hot fudge and whipped cream. “
Jace smiled lovingly at him “I love you so much” he said and gently pecked his lips happily before going to get dressed. After in some comfy pj pants and an extra large shirt he came out to the kitchen and sat on a stool watching his husband make his sundae happily.

“You’re the best husband ever” he smiled brightly as the sundae was sat in front of him and he ate it happily moaning loudly as the chocolate coated his mouth “So good” he smiled brightly at his husband. He grabbed a paper towel and wiped his mouth happily when he had finished it.
“Glad you enjoyed it.” Michael smiled, taking the bowl and putting it in the dishwasher. “I know you need to digest now so why not go to the den and get some work done for an hour or so?”

Michael knew that Jace had humoured him this evening with some fun and, while there was no denying he’d had fun (no one cums that hard from mediocre sex) he also knew that Jace would be desperate to fit in some more work before bed.
Jace smiled brightly at his husband “You know me so well” he teased playfully and stood waddling down to the den before setting his laptop up on the floor and leaning on his elbows as he began to type and research his paper, the baby fiddling underneath him trying to distract him but he would ignore it and continue working, the baby had caused enough of a distraction and Jace wasn’t going to miss a deadline because the baby wouldn’t stop moving in him.
The next morning, Michael woke late and found that Jace had already gotten up.

He stumbled sleepily to the den, unsurprised to see Jace in his normal position on all fours, slurping cereal from a bowl as he typed furiously on his keyboard. Before he could greet his husband, the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it” Michael said, although he doubted Jace had even heard it, he was so caught up in his work. He opened the front door and took the package from the delivery guy, thanking him as he closed the door behind him. He made short work of opening the parcel and took out the bump band he’d ordered the day before. When he walked back into the den, Jace was absently arching his back and rocking his hips.

“I’ve got something to help with that,” Michael said holding out the bump band to his husband.
Jace didn’t hear the bell nor his husband saying he would get it, he needed to focus on his report, it was due at the end of the day and he was already having trouble concentrating with the pain in his back. He began to rock his hips back and forth.

He turned to look at his husband “What is it?” Groaning slightly as he pushed himself up off the ground slowly holding onto his back to support himself.
“Pull your sweats down a little,” Michael said, walking behind his husband as he complied. With the band in one hand he reached around Jace’s expansive girth and grabbed the free end with his other hand. Cupping the pregnant man’s belly in the stretch material, Michael gave a slight heave to raise the bump and fastened the band securely at the base of Jace’s back.

“How does that feel?” He asked
Jace followed his husbands instructions and let out a gasp in relief “Oh my god” he hummed appreciatively “That’s so much better, thank you baby” he said closing his eyes sighing in relief. He turned and pecked his husband gently smiling “You’re the best” he said happily before returning to his laptop to continue writing his report.

A few hours later Jace felt his stomach gurgle and got up waddling out to the kitchen to look for something for lunch humming softly as he went through the fridge.
“It’s nice to see you happy,” Michael smiled as his husband entered the kitchen humming. “I take it work’s going well? If you can spare an hour after lunch I thought we could maybe go for a walk into town, grab a coffee...decaf, of course”

He knew Jace was a little self conscious now that he was so big - people either stared or wanted to touch his belly, the sight of a pregnant man still not that common. It was worse when the comments were “you look like you’re about to burst” or “You must be due any day” and Jace has to explain that he’s only 5 months with one large baby. He needs to get out though -walking is good for his hips as they stretch, plus he needs to start enjoying his pregnancy. He’s so engrossed in work that he barely gets any fresh air other than when they head to an appointment or he goes to the office, but even that is getting less and less as the bump grows and grows.