C Guardian

"We?" Asgard asked in confusion till the human les his hand to rest over the flat abdomen. Then realization hit in "so... You're sure?" he asked.
Betas and Omegas had their way to know when they had Been bred well and had pups on the way.

He smiled brightly "I'm glad... I was looking forward to more pup making practice once you healed... But I'm glad to know you're already with child" he said as his warm and large hand slid below the oversized shirt that had once belonged to him and his fingers caressed the human's womb, knowing now it harbored their first litter

"Take good care of us alpha..." he said exulting in his joy and then put his arms around his neck and snuggled into his shoulder. The scent and touch of the alpha calmed him as it did now. Asgard was his protector and tender lover. His soul mate. He loved him. "Sfjon said it was a start. Second week...:

Asgard picked the human up in his arms with ease and kissed his neck as an answer for his request of protection "You'll have want of nothing as it's in my power" he assured

His hand kept caressing the fatness of the womb, drawing circles with his fingers. " so eight months and a half till you deliver. It will be a summer litter. We'll prepare" every season had its ups and downs for a mother to deliver during it.

Summer gave good chances of the pups surviving infancy. Even the weakest ones. Yet it made for a very uncomfortable time for the beta to carry a littler and deliver under the high temperatures of summer

Edward looked at his partner with love and gratitude. He learned a lot from him. There was so much he didn't know yet. He was a source of invaluable knowledge to him. Just like Sfjon. "Asgard... How does it all look here? Preparing for the birth of a litter?" he asked, and then put his hand on the one of his. He stared at him curiously. Did the alphas take a big part in this?

"it all depends on the season. Spring and summer are safer for pups. Fall and Winter are dangerous, only the strong pups make it due to the climate conditions.
To prepare we find out a hideout for our human. I'm sure you remember two weeks ago when we met and... Had you concive. Well every mating season is also a birthing season. So as we were making pups some others were delivering. That makes it dangerous, a human beta in labor is enticing to a Alpha in heat.
That's why the human must be hidden till he delivers. Also the hideout must be a shelter of the season. For you I'll have to find a place you can be safe from heat and dehydration " he realized all that could sound scary to a human so he quickly added" but don't worry. We alphas are not only good in getting humans with child. We're very capable in the art of making a litter be born safely "

Omega was indeed a bit scared, but he trusted his husband. He knew he knew what he was doing. He believed in his intelligence. "I see ... Speaking of other alpha. Could I come on your watch tomorrow? I'd like to meet your ranger friends and a different community. I'm a little bored at home" he revealed, then scratched his neck. He hoped he wouldn't mind.

"I think we can arrange that as you're so early on the pregnancy. It shouldn't be a problem for you to come around. Besides the alphas already mated or are tired of taking care of newborns." he said with a chuckle.

"So you'll be the last dad... Funny" he said, then started fiddling with the buttons on his shirt. Immediately after that, he began to inhale his scent. "You have an addictive smell. I love it. I love you" he said, and then he brushed his lips again that evening.

"well it took me various mating seasons to find you, a human willing to raise the pups and not dissappear once he delivered." he explained "I'm glad I waited, even if I was dying to already have pups and could have by now six litters of them if I had just taken any human.

"I feel honored that I can have your first and not the last litter… Husband, ”he said, then deepened his caress as he slowly led the alpha to the bed. He didn't know what he wanted, but he definitely needed Asgard and his warmth.

(I will write back at different intervals because I have a crazy day tomorrow)

Ansgard was taken aback, by the manner the beta had taken him to bed "first of many more, I hope" he said for he dreamed of a home full of pups. "what are you doing?" he asked curious seeing him get in bed in that manner , his sister had prohibited any sex till the injury Edward ported was healed completely.

"I want to cuddle with my husband... I need your presence," he said as he felt, and then was the first to sit up on the bed, catching Ansgard's hand. He wanted to fall asleep snuggled into his torso. He longed to feel and permeate his scent. "You're my heat at night in a way... And now for the litter too"

Ansgard felt relief to see the human had sense enough to not seek that night love making. Ansgsrd nodded as he took off his dirty shirt and messily let if fall whenever on the master bedroom as he slid in bed with the mother of his puppies.
He wondered if the beta was feeling nervous now his sister had confirmed the mating successful. He wrapped an arm around his middle and pulled him in bed towards him. "I know, I know it's my job to protect you. Are you nervous about all of this? Or even having second thoughts of staying? You do know... Once you deliver this litter I'll be once again in heat right?" he blushed

"I, uh... I want to stay and live with you until the end," he said equally blushing. He immediately snuggled into his torso. He felt safe with his husband, in his arms. Ansgard was his refuge. With a smile, he lay snuggled into him. "How was the watch? Are you okay?"

The alpha was pleased with the answer and kissed his pregnant beta in the forehead as they cuddled and settled in bed. "It was okay" he said even if he had his chest covered in scratches, it was part of the job. "I'm fine, In happy to know you'll make me a father"

Then he smiled sweetly at him, but then froze as he saw the wounds on the alpha's chest. He touched them horrified. "You're hurt... You need help," he said, and then he stood up abruptly and started looking for something to wipe the scratches. Omega was afraid for the health of the intended

"Omega..." he called still in bed and quite calm even if his wife had gone quite in alert mode "It's fine, this is nothing. I'll heal through the night. I'm not human remember?" he said gently. "now return to bed... I want to feel you Ana the pups"

"B-but..." he wanted to argue with him, but gave up. He had to obey his husband. And listen to him. Therefore, go back and hide in his arms. "You're hurt... When I was hurt, you called Sjofn. Why can't I help you?"

The alpha places his arms around the omega. "it's different. You're human and an omega at that. For what I understand you don't heal over night. And if I had to see a healer anytime something like this happened. I would be eternally in my sister's care, instead of taking care of the forest.

" besides you're my wife. What kind of alpha would make me if my pregnant wife doesn't gets any medical attention when needed?"

"You're convincing. Damn..." he cursed for the first time in the alpha's presence and then blushed, hiding more in his body. He embarrassed himself.