Closed Guardian
"hey... Look at me" he cooed once his omega was hiding from him by curling up against his body "I'm happy you worry about me. It's nice... That someone does" he said and smiled as he kissed his lips cupping the humans face with one of his hands.
"now ai must ask permission to my lady wife to explore and feel my kids he's now carrying"
"Okay...," he said, and then uncovered his body to the alpha, and then pressed his hand to his bosom. He was curious if as a Guardian he could feel something more than Ed did. After all, it's only the beginning of pregnancy.
"there's a little curve here" he said as he traced with a finger a little almost undetectable curve in the lower abdomen.
Humans got big, quick. As the pregnancy always entailed mĂșltiples for pup litters could be in any range of 2 up to ten puppies. "seems you must be with more than two children, to already have that curve" he wondered kissing the lower belly
"More than two?" he asked, then smiled. He dreamed of a big family and now that will come true. Will give the alpha more than two puppies. Their first litter will be numerous. This was great news. "I promise to care for the offspring and give them a healthy to alpha... I love them already," he said and placed his hand on the curve of
"hopefully it's three or four. Having many more would be amazing but I would hate to see you struggle when further along, specially if you're confined to bed rest" he said as his hand traced the faint bump
"did you all listen? Mommy will deliver you all healthy. Yet even if one of you turns out to be a runt it will be fine. We'll make sure you make it as your siblings" sometimes runts or a weak pup were inevitable. It happened when a beta or omega conceived so many. Sometimes a pup was not healthy since conception it the body just could so much to give nutrients to so many offspring in the womb.
Omega smiled sweetly, then nudged the alpha with his nose, pulling himself gently out of his embrace. He looked at him gleefully. "I want a kiss from my husband and under the covers because I'm cold lying here"
Asgard conceded the request with ease and had them both covered with sheets and blankets as he leaned over his wife to kiss his warm lips. A hand lazily stroking Ed's side in a loving and caring manner
"Good night alpha... I will dream about you," he said and then fell asleep cuddled into his body. He slept peacefully and safely beside his husband.
7 months later.

Birthing season was just two months away and it was important for Asgard that by then Edward would know well the forest. Where was safe, where there were good hideouts in case of emergency. Where was dangerous to venture alone, were to go if he needed help and Ansgard was not there or had been killed.

He walked with his wife hand in hand, they were walking slowly as Omega's pregnancy was very advanced and the weight of the pups slowed him down. "these can be used to make tea" he said pointing to some wild plants in their path "it's good when you're with some insomnia and need to rest" he said.

They had just come from a hideout, Asgard had shown his wife he could take if he ever came to be in danger by an another alpha, hunters or wild animals.
Edward looked at the flora with genuine curiosity. Since he was pregnant everything interested him and made him want to know. He wanted to provide a home for his children and alpha. To make Ansgard proud. "Alpho, what if the puppies want to come into the world early and you're not there then?" he asked, looking at him with seriousness. He wanted everything under control. He became very sensitive to everything around him. Besides, it was his first litter and he was nervous.
"you go to our birthing hide out. Remember al took you there a week ago?" he asked "it's secluded and you'll deliver there safely. Go there with Sjofn, she'll keep you safe and help with your delivery" he instructed.

Even if he was there, his sister would be the midwife that would tend to his wife and new borns. "if you don't find Sjofn or there's no time for you to wait " he pondered " go alone to the hideout, and leave me a sign at our home and in our path. A red ribbon. I'll know I have to go look for you and bring Sjofn. But don't worry. I'm sure my sister will be able to smell you're in labor and go to you "
"Okay, but I want you to be. I'll make myself comfortable," he explained, then settled his head on his shoulder. Immediately he stood on tiptoe and kissed his husband on the lips. He wanted to give caresses and receive them. Immediately he heard a noise. A hare flew past them. "Ansgard... I feel like meat. Will you hunt something for dinner tonight when our friends come over?" he asked, and then rubbed his belly, which stood out in the Guardian's shirt. Last time he wore nonstop destiny clothes.
"I'll be therefor your labor and birth. This is just in case something bad happens. So you know how to take care of yourself and our children." he said with authority as he leaned down to kiss his mate. "you're craving a lot of meat lately... That's surely the pups" he said proudly.

"I'll hunt something for today's dinner so you can make something nice"
"I have to pee Ans... But I'm ashamed to do it here," he said embarrassedly, clenching his legs in his characteristic way, "The kids put pressure on my bladder and I pee a lot," he said somewhat wryly. The heavy omega was also a challenge for the alpha. Cravings, mood swings, and sexual desire are among the many situations Ansgard has had to deal with. And Edward just was, carrying, enduring the pain in his back and feet, kicking puppies. He was preparing his body for birth.
"there's no one else here. Go on those bushes if you need" he said signaling a good place his wife could relieve himself and have some privacy even from himself.

There was no doubt birth was iminient. Omega's body deemed to be just in wait for it giving the final touches for the pups arrival and the birth hideout was already chosen and well equipped do everything went well a D there would be no losses
When the omega felt better and the pressure in his bladder subsided the pregnant man emerged from behind the bushes. "You have an after-dinner patrol? Could I go with you... Please," he said, snuggling into his husband's side. Those months brought them even closer together. As husband and wife they complemented each other well. They didn't argue much either. They were rather unanimous.
"I don't know if that's a good idea... You have no idea how good you smell now you're pregnant and they're my friends sure. But instinct is instinct. I wouldn't want you to see them argue to take you, or me cutting their throats to keep you as my wife"
"Ansgard..." he said absentmindedly, then stroked his cheek " I can take care of myself. Sometimes I pretend I don't, but only to make you pay more attention to me"
"OH so you're a strong omega that doesn't needs his Alpha?" he teased and chuckled "I'll remind myself you're not as fragile as I think"
"I love you too darling," he said at his promises, and then they walked back to their cottage in a merry mood. Edward decided to finish the puppy's outfit before he went to prepare the festive dinner. All in all, he already had plenty of them.