Closed Guardian
Ansgard went out hunting to bring meat for the dinner in which other alphas would come to their cabin to meet his wife.
He returned to find him making clothes for the pups "more clothes?"he asked with a grin.
" Has Sofjn said how many you're having yet?"
"She didn't say, but I'd rather do more..." he said and then put the crochet aside. He went over to look at the meat her husband had hunted. Some rabbits. Enough for one supper. "Well done, thank you... I'm going to make dinner, and could you go to the puppy room and clean up in there? Nothing is organized there"
Asgard swiftly handed the game he had captured for dinner to his wife.
"I'll see what I can do with the pup's room. And also tell Sjofn to give us a number of puppies. I'm case we need another crib than what we have right now set up for them.
"Okay, well..." he said, and then began to process the game for meat. He didn't have much time. He had to do it efficiently. The guests were to come soon.
Half an hour later Ansgard could make out the smell of delicious food that now tarned the whole cabin. He entered the small kitchen and made himself useful to his wife. He specially took care of getting downrthr plates and other China from the cupboards as Edward was too pregnant to be standing in his tip toes to reach the tall cabins.

He helped set the table, hoping his friends would behave and respect his wife. If not there wlkldrbe big problems as he would defend his wife and unborn pups to death.
Edward was getting better at combining flavors in dishes. He already knew many herbs and plants he could use. Sometimes he experimented in the kitchen, but today he opted for the classics so that their guests would enjoy them.

He just hoped nothing bad would happen. Ansgard had told him more than once that he was able to defend him and the pups if he considered them a threat. A hut battle did not seem like a pleasant vision. "I'm going to change, I'll be back in a minute. When your friends come over, let them in"
Ansgard finished setting the table and nodded to his wife request as he went to change for the dinner.

The alpha was tense as other alphas would enter his territory were his omega was heavily pregnant. It didn't settle well with his instincts but Edward had insisted on knowing the other rangers and making some friends. He imagined he should be tired of only having his sister as company, yet Sjofn was the only one who was not a posible threat to his mate.
The heavyweight put on an alpha shirt and regular pants that sagged against his stomach. He fixed his hair and so went down to the ground floor. He hugged his husband, who was standing by the kitchen, from behind. -"They're not here yet? Maybe you should go out to meet them?" suggested, and then caught his hand, looking at it with a smile
"well I guess you're right that I might need to go and meet them and bring them home..." he said with a sigh "you look nice, being with child suits you" he said and hoped Ed enjoyed it for he would posibly be in that state quite often.

"I'll be right back okay?"

(you want the alphas to fight over Ed? Or you ant them to be nice?)
"I like it, too. I think it's due to my good husband," he kissed him on the cheek in gratitude for the compliment. Immediately afterwards he began to carry the dishes to the table. He hoped the alpha would be back with the guests before the dishes got too cold. It would be a waste to eat cold meat. And reheated it doesn't taste the same. (as you see fit, both options work for me!)
Five minutes later Ansgsrd arrived with two other rangers. They were as tall as Ansgard seemed just as strong.

Ansgsrd was tense as they entered the cabin "Omega, meet Callum and Fafnir" he said introducing the two men to his wife.

The other Alphas smiled yet their manners shifted as they took the first wif of the pregnant omega
Omega shuddered a little. The alphas were bigger than him and stronger. That's why he clung to his husband's side. Only then did he extend his hand to the first of the men. He hoped that such a greeting would not offend them. He had to get to know them drug to take a bolder step towards them. " Nice to meet you. I'm Edward"
Callum and Fafnir took his hand. Both deadly quiet as the scent was making them go crazy.
Ansgard noticed this and held his wife close. He then knew he had been right in that this was a very bad idea.

"get out now... Go to my sister's and run as much as you can. Go straight there don't take any detours" he whispered to his wife as he stood in front of him. Just as he did Callum was the first to make a move to go after Edward and take him for himself.
Edward squealed in terror when he felt strong hands around his wrist. Fortunately, a kick to his thigh allowed him to get out. He quickly transformed into wolf form, knowing it would allow him to run faster in his state. Running like this, he finally thought of the alpha. 'What if he dies? I'm not gonna let it go. Ever.'

Halfway there, he turned and started walking back toward their cabin. The sound of an arrow being scooped into a bow caught his attention. He looked in that direction and the only thing he could remember lately was the pain in his paw, blood pouring from the wound, and fear for his litter. Then he felt her pull his weak body and throw him onto the chariot. There was darkness.
Sjofn had heard the cries and ruckus coming from his brother's cabin. She has gone to see what was wrong to find in the pathway his brother in law shot on the leg as his brother fiercely battles two other rangers, keeping them away from the unconcius body.

Sjofn managed to carry back to her home the unconscious beta and laid him in her own bed as she began to heal his leg injury and checking the pups were fine.
Edward woke up during treatment. He was shaken and terrified. He didn't know what to make of the alpha. He wanted the alpha to be whole and healthy. He began to cry quietly in fear. In addition, his leg hurt and his stomach hurt just the same. He was afraid for their litter. "Sjofn... Ansgard... Is he alive?"
"I don't know Ed" she said very quietly, as she was dead afraid of what she had seen

"but we need to move... They're close and I promised my brother I would take care of you and my nices and nephews if something happened." she hasn't spoken but she has noticed Edward's middle starting to contract and she was sure the omega was going into early labor due to stress and the fall he took.
Edward shed a few tears before he felt a stronger pain in his lower abdomen. He wasn't prepared for this. He looked in horror at his husband's sister. " It's just a cramp, right? Sjofn say that just out of nerves, right?" he said not imagining giving birth now. It was too early. It wasn't puppy time. The little ones should still be in his belly.
"we need to leave Ed, to your birthing hideout" she said urgently as she quickly gathered her things as she visibly saw another contraction rippling through her brother in laws middle.

"it will be fine, but we need to leave and I need you to trust me. I won't let anything happen to you or my brother's children" she said determined as she took his hand and began to guide him in darkness to the hideout her brother had set for puppy season.
"Sjofn I'm afraid... It's too soon... I don't want to," he said horrified as she led him through the woods to the hideout. He could feel the puppies not moving inside him. He was afraid it was a bad sign. What if this fall... He didn't want to think about it.