Closed Who's your father?
"I thought about it... And you are the only person at school who still respects me, although you like to make fun of me sometimes..." he said abashed, but then he smiled slightly
Dom grinned and cupped his face and leaned down for a kiss "it's hard to not tease you, when I'm craving your attention but you don't give it" he declared as he set his hands around his hips.
Alex brought their lips together in a kiss that lasted quite a while. Immediately he started touching his torso. "Would you like to... make love with a pregnant boy?"
They kissed. With hunger. There was a fire in Alex he could tell that had not been there at all yesterday, and it reminded Dominic of the first time they laid together as they sneaked from a party upstairs to use the master bedroom that belonged to the parents of the guy who was hosting the party.

Then and now, there had been a deep attraction and hunger for each other and Dom was taken to that first encounter, even if Alex's body was completely different now, being full term with a babe. Dom just hoped that what they were about to do don't hurt the child or make it uncomfortable.
He had no idea of how it was, but either way he was too turned on to stop himself now that Jace had given the awaited green light.
Alex led him to the bed, where he slowly lay down. They continued to kiss each other greedily. The pregnant man remembered how great it was to be in bed with Dom. Professor Daniel wasn't that bad, however, Dom was more skilled. Feeling his touch, the boy's presence surrendered more. Still, he needed attention from Dom. He wanted to show him that even when pregnant he was still attractive, ready for sex. And he was missing the sex. Since being single while pregnant is not easy to find a permanent partner.
Dom let the towel around his middle fall to the floor as he crawled over Alex in the bed. His half erect member would brush against Alex's body as it hardened in order to perform.
His expert hands began to peel Alex off his clothes. Yet the urge was so intense Dom was a bit sloppy and just managed things half way. He unbuckled Jace and pulled down his pants and briefs just enough to where he could settle between his legs and his full throbbing member now brushed skin to skin to Alex's genitalia.making Dom groan in pleasure and desire
Alex smiled slightly at the sight. Apparently he wasn't the only one who missed their close-ups. The boy pulled down his sweater, revealing a large belly and breasts that had been producing plenty of milk for the last while. He never tasted milk though, he didn't like that kind of fetish. But Dom... Maybe. "You're already hard..." he remarked, touching the tip of the taller man's penis "Do you like fucking pregnant teenagers?" he asked with a lewd smile
"Maybe... I don't know" he said hungrily kissing him down the crook of his neck as he began penetration of the lrenfsnfoman below him "you're the first I see naked, but I think it would be less attracting of the reason you're this round is not because of me" he realized it gave him a sense of power to think it had been him that had caused Alex to be in that situation and have a child in his womb.
Alex was a little shocked by Dom's words. He wanted it to be his baby? Jesus, that was serious. After all, he's only fucking twenty. College, parties ahead. Babysitting a child at this age is difficult. But... This disillusioned him. He pushed his hips up as far as he could and encouraged him by rubbing to keep going. He craved touch, wild sex. "Daddy Dom, take care of me," he begged
He penetranted the young man fully, the tip of his hard member brushing against the cervix that was now closed with a mucus wall. Of it hasn't been that way, Dom would have pushed into the womb with his length.
"so I'm the father?" he asked as he began to thrust on and out of the tight canal between Alex's parted legs. His tone was posesive. For he was a very passionate lover
Alex moaned loudly and intensely just as Dom entered and exited him. It was really wild and passionate just the way he liked it. "I don't know... The DNA tests will prove everything," he gasped, feeling his penis tremble. In addition, his sensitive nipples were making their presence known. He looked with misty eyes at his lover. He smiled sweetly at him.
"they better say its mine" he whispered yet his voice was teasing "if not... We might need to have a second baby" he groaned as he said words spurting in the moment due to his desire of the pregnant man that was driving him crazy. He brushed the full breasts as they rocked together on their love making, and as he did so, he was surprised to find Alex's breasts had spilled warm milk that wesd now trailing down his pregnant and found body
"Second, third... We can have a bunch," he also ran his dreams forward, encouraging him for more. He saw how he liked it. And also the milk surprised him positively. It wasn't like that with Daniel. The Dom was very lucky. As the milk ran down his body hot from the action, his penis released some cum onto his thighs. Too bad the pregnancy is coming to an end.... They could repeat it a few more times.
" a whole bunch? You would do that with player? Seems you like to play with fire and get burned" he teased as he leaned down tans licked the milk from Alex's body. It had a very deep taste and it was extremely warm
"seems I'm not the only one enjoying myself" he said chuckling as he noticed the glittering sperm Alex e had released rsiinging his thighs and lower belly with it
"Don't talk just do," he giggled, feeling tickled when Dom licked the milk off his body. It was fun, but until then. After all, they were in the mountains, it was winter and he couldn't lie naked like this forever. Dom had to hurry so they both wouldn't be cold later. And the biggest risk was Alex being almost at his due date.
Dom groaned yet followed his instructions and dedicated himself to make sex to him. He continued thrusting deeply into him, keeping a good pace
Alex was gasping in Dom's ear and sometimes biting it with his teeth as he reached. The player's back was scratched by the pregnant man. It was really intense and deep intercourse. The boy exuded sex appeal. "I'll be there in a minute!" he said, feeling his body tremble with emotion
Dom kissed him deeply in a dominant manner as he kept thrusting, his body getting covered in a thin layer of sweat. He groaned and released a large load of cum into the anal cavity of his lover.
Alex experienced a peak moments later. He was all sweaty and in cum. He felt satisfied, however. He sent Dom a pale smile before he lay down tiredly on the bed. He touched his stomach, looking at the player. "We woke the baby," he laughed briefly, feeling the baby's movements in his belly.
"well if the baby is awake that means we don't have to be as careful as before..." he said as he kissed the young man's smaller penis. "unless you need to rest... You look tired out and you're not even fully naked..."