Closed The farmer’s child
Jacelooked shocked “That sounds so weird, how do you know how many have been sucked out? And how do you not suck out too many?” He asked curiously. Jace always liked to know more and more about the different procedures, potential side affects and any other information he was allowed to know so he was capable of making informed decisions.

He stood when he was done and took Liam’s empty plate as well before heading back inside and putting them in the dishwasher. “So, do you want to check my vitals now or wait until the insemination?” He asked rubbing the back of his neck rubbing his stretched stomach gently.
"I guess it's weird. I know how many to take out as I run a sonogram during the procedure to see what I'm taking out" he explained gently.

"let's go check your vitals and how many eggs you realsed this time"
Jace smiled gently and nodded before going to lay on his bed. He had been a little worried about Liam seeing his bedroom as it was such a personal thing. He mostly had pictures of his animals up and also one wall he had painted a sunset over the farm as it was his favourite thing to look at ever. He laid his head back on the pillow and took a deep breath before raising his shirt up for Liam. He was nervous and he didn’t know why, knowing that this was just checking eggs and not even insemination or checking if they had been fertilised.
"it's a very nice room. Did you paint that?" he asked looking at the painting of the sunset.

"you know the drill. Hands behind your back and with your permission I'll raise your shirt to run the sonogram." he noticed Jace was tense "hey.. Remember what we talked of being as calm as posible. You're clearly ovulating so there's no problem there. We're just wanting to know how many you realsed this time"
Jace looked at the wall and nodded “Yeah, painting calms me too but I know the fumes aren’t great for a baby so I can’t do that while trying to get pregnant” he smiled gently. He nodded and took a deep breath feeling himself slowly relax, he pushed his shorts down just enough so his whole belly was exposed and his tshirt was pulled up to his chest. “I know, I don’t know why the nerves are back all of a sudden” he laughed softly and rubbed his stomach one more time before placing his hands behind his back as asked.
"well I know how to take off those nerves. Try to guess how many eggs you released this time" he said as he silently saw Jace pull down his shorts revealing the swollen belly that was perfectly rounded. "you know... Just by how you look during ovulation. I can tell you'll look cute pregnant" he said
Jace blushed brightly at the compliment, was Liam flirting with him? He wasn’t sure, he wasn’t really the type of person who often got flirted with “Um…th-thank you” he said nervously before looking up at the roof and slowly relaxed his body “Well, I’m more bloated than usual, maybe 5? 2 on one side and 3 on the other?” He guessed biting his lip a little
"well and what would you like as a prize of you're right?" he asked as he aolliedrrhr gel over the bloated abdomen and began it look int he first ovary to see how many eggs he had released. "here we have two" he said showing Jace on the screen
Jace laughed softly “What would suggest as a prize?” He grinned over at him before looking at the screen and smiling gently. He didn’t want to get too overconfident, last month he had four eggs in total and none had been fertilised so he wasn’t going to pin his hopes on the face he had a decent amount of eggs. He would honestly be surprised if it was just five eggs with how bloated he was this time, he definitely thought he was bigger than any other time he had the eggs in him yet.
"well I don't know. I could bake you cookies or something. Of a kiss?"he said as he moved the wand to the other ovary" wow"he said as in the screen it was cldsfrthere was a cluster of ripe eggs "I even have you a lower dosage... Thinking your fertility would go up by you being more calm..." he looked at Jace with a smile "you have six on this side, so a total of eight. You've doubled numbers just by being home."
Jace felt his mouth go dry when he offered a kiss, luckily he hadn’t responded to that before Liam told him how many was in the other side “Six? In one side? Wow!” He said shocked “That’s insane” he laughed lightly looking at the screen “They look a little squished up” he laughed lightly “So, do you inseminate and then get rid of the eggs or get rid of the eggs prior to insemination?”
"prior insemination. Yet it's really your choice of you want me to remove them or you wanna take the risk of giving birth to octuplets or I'd you might want to keep them all to have better chances of conceiving" he said gently
Jace nodded and smiled gently “Well I trust you, so whatever you think is the best option” he said softly and took a wipe from his side table gently wiping off the gel before sitting up “What’s the best way to go about it? Is it easier if we get rid of some eggs? Will the insemination be soon?” He asked, he was nervous, it was the first time Liam had looked at him from that angle and he was embarrassed at the thought of him looking at his anus like that.
"due to how many times you've tried with no luck. I think we can leave them and see if one or two take. Even a full load of sperm wouldn't be enough to fertilize eight eggs. If you do end being a fertility God or something and you conceive all eight we can extract some and freeze them for you for later "
Jace laughed loudly “A fertility god?” He chuckled shaking his head “I mean, if that were true I’m sure I would have gotten pregnant already” he smiled a little sadly and sighed a bit “But if having eight eggs gives me a higher chance that’s what I want” he smiled “So, are we going to inseminate now or in a few hours?” He asked holding his arm out for Liam to take his blood pressure.
"well all eight eggs are health and ripe so we can do it whenever you are willing" he chuckled "I mean it.. I have patients that have trouble providing eggs. Sometimes they get one but it's not healthy and we need to do it over. I think you might have just been too shy back in the clinic. You're doing so well in here it's crazy"
Jace blushed at all the compliments about his fertility “Well, hopefully it sticks this time” he said and blushed a little now he had to actually be pretty much naked in front of Liam. He bit his lip nervously and pulled his bed sheet over his waist before slipping his shorts and underwear off nervously, his cheeks bright pink thinking about what was about to happen.
Liam blushed seeing Jace covered himself fully for the procedure "Jace... I... I can't see well what I will do if... You remain below the covers. I nedd you... Ummm to uncover yourself. I know it's hard and oelsde forgive me if I making this awful for you"
Jace felt his face redden more which he wasn’t sure was possible “I know, I was just covering up until you were ready, didn’t want to just lay myself bare in front of you before you were ready you know?” He said nervously before taking a shaky breath and removing the sheet looking away quickly, his nerves failing him, he knew Liam had seen his penis before but looking straight into his anus was a different story and he didn’t want to see his face.
Being at home Liam had to improvise. There was no special tape to get the penis out the way or stirrups. So he used the sheet Jace discarded as a belt to gently tie the penis to the belly and also covering him. Now knhothe anus was exposed "is it better?" he asked then bringing cushions to prop Jaces legs up