Closed The farmer’s child
Jace bit his lip a little and nodded continuing to just stare at the roof not wanting to make eye contact with Liam while his anus was out like it was. He lifted his feet up when told and laid them on pillows making sure that they sat still and steady knowing he would have to relax his body for the insemination. He grabbed the sheets next to him in his hands taking a few deep breaths knowing how uncomfortable he would be when it was pushed in him.
Liam followed the usual procedure. First lubricating the anal opening and also applying lube got he tube that would be inserted via the anus.

His hands were very gently not as forcefull as the doctor's as he gently pushed in the insemination needle that was attached to the valve that held the sperm sample.
Jace gasped a little and arched his back up biting his lip trying to stay as still as possible. He knew that Liam was being much more gentle than the doctor but it was still uncomfortable for him. He took a few deep breaths trying to calm down
The tube entered the cervix and then the womb and Liam began to push in the sperm sample into the awaiting womb "deep breaths...." he rubbed the swollen belly gentle tic ause some pleasure.

Naturally a carrier like Jace would ecoerienxe an orgasm when he got pregnant.
Jace but his lip holding back a moan as his stomach was so tender to the touch and he could feel himself hardening, he blushed a little trying to think of anything to calm his erection down but Liam’s soft and gentle hands were on him and barely an inch from his penis and he couldn’t help but moan quietly at it.
Liam could tell that had been a moan of pleasure, so he continued his work to aid Jace to concive this time.
Jace felt this intense need to thrust his hips into something and he was losing the fight of his willpower. He threw his head back panting quickly, his body starting to glisten with sweat, he dug his fingers into the sheets at his side before crying out loudly shooting a load all over his stomach and chest. He felt himself blush bright red “I-I’m so sorry, I don’t know what came over me, I tried to stop it” he said embarrassed
"don't be. I was hoping you would get an orgasm during insemination. I'm sure it will aid for ond egg to be fertilized" he said gently and calm not having minded at all tos de what he just witnessed.
Jace grabbed a wipe from the side being sure not to move his hips and disturb the process, he grabbed one and wiped his chest and stomach of the white liquid, his blush still on his face “I don’t know why that happened, it’s never happened before, you must have hit something in me” he laughed nervously throwing the used wipes into the bin next to his bed
Liam chuckled "I just rubbed your belly" he said grinning as he pushed in the last of the sperm sample into the awaiting womb. "well you're set now. It's done" he said kindly
Jace blushed “I meant inside me” he said softly embarrassed and unsure about what had happened. He smiled kindly at Liam “Thank you again for doing this and staying with me out here” he said softly “I know it must be strange to leave the city for the country and suddenly just have one patient and a dog annoying you all the time” he laughed. He hated this but, having his legs elevated for half an hour, it was so uncomfortable for him.
"well it's normal Jace, you're ovulating and therefore your body is more sensitive to touch. Don't be embarrassed. I'm sorry if I did embarrassed you by it" he said gently.

"stop thanking me, it'd nice out here and I really like your dog. I'm sure he'll take good care of you while pregnant" he said as he stood. He cleaned Jace with a wipe as he removed the sheet he had used as a makeshift belt to keep his penis out of the way.
Jace should his head “you didn’t embarrass me, it’s more me embarrassing me” he laughed softly “You say that like it’s easy not to keep thanking you, you clearly don’t understand what a big deal this is to me. You’ve left the city to give me my best chance at a child, that’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for me” he smiled gently rubbing at his belly which was aching a bit due to the stretch but Jace was now used to this sensation, he hoped that the eggs took this time.
"I think I then understand" he said and covered Jace with a light blanket as they had to wait half an hour before Jace could move his legs down.

(should one be fertilized? Or you want more?)
(Just one because he’ll lose it at about 7 months and have to birth it anyway and then get pregnant with Liams twins so one is fine)

Jace whimpered quietly, it was strange, every single time he was inseminated and needed to keep his legs up for half an hour as soon as the procedure was done his right leg would cramp up on him. He grabbed onto the sheets whimpering a little in pain “M-my leg” he muttered
Liam gently massaged the leg that would cramp up. He kneaded the muscles in his thigh and leg to ease the pain. Twenty minutes in Jace could feel his belly bloat more. Unknown to the farmer as he felt his belly stretch just a bit an egg was being fertilized giving him a sensation of being tight and full.
Jace sighed in relief as the leg was massaged “Thank you”. He frowned a little as he felt a different sensation than normal, he felt more bloated and full than normal and his belly felt so tight “Something feels weird” he said quietly rubbing his stomach gently looking curiously at Liam.
"weird?" he asked coming to him to see what was happening "what are you feeling?" he asked just as the skin became tighter as the belly became more bloated.
Jace whimpered and arched his back up a little at the pain “It feels so stretched and full, it hurts” he whimpered feeling his eyes water as he grasped at his stomach tightly.
"let me run a sonogram" he said as he stood to get the machine closer.
He did noticed that Jace's belly seemed rounder and the skin much tighter as he arched his back.