Closed Guardian
"you need mom's heat and milk." he said lovingly to his son, licking him yet placing him back on his spot at Edward's breast "dad loves you and is proud, just as I'm proud of you and love you Penelope" he said licking her . She was a good girl and she kept in her spot nursing as she should.

Ansgsrd stood up "I'll got ft the pup, see if it lives yet and if so I'll bring it to you" he said and licked his husband before leaving.
"Take care of yourself," he said, and then tackled the pups. When the alpha came out, he tried to make the smell not strong. He didn't want stranger alphas here. He needed to focus on the litter and keep them fed, safe and warm. Just like Ansgard said. Penelope was the first to fall asleep cuddled into Ed's chest. Lune continued to take his food, being really hungry.
Lune whimpered with cold as he tried to nurse. His little muzzle would find a nipple and suckle but then grow tired and let go of it even if he was hungry. This frustration made him whine in hunger.

Twenty minutes later, Ansgard returned with a pup between his muzzle. The pup was smaller than Penelope, but much bigger than Lune. He had a black fur coat that would make a high contrast against Lune.
Ansgard laid the newborn close to his mate to see if the omega would trully accept the orphan as his child, as there was an instinct element too. Even if Ed said yes, there could be a scent or something Ed instinctively saw that could make him not want the pup.
Edward started sniffing around the puppy. Lune gently shifted his body to avoid being pinned down by the other body. Omega, after accepting the stranger foster, gave him a nipple to suckle his food. The black toddler slowly began to drink, snuggling into his new mom. " It's omega, right?" asked his husband as he nursed the three puppies. Immediately, he drew the alpha to himself with his muzzle.
"yeah he's an omega male. Seek you can smell the difference between the scents of each so you can later tell what a pup's rank is" he settled protectively over his omega and new litter.
The adopted child was dead of hunger and would suckle forcefully fearing he would later have no milk. He clearly displayed abandonment symptoms as he had been born to a dead mother and had laid between his legs alone for a good while before Sjofn found him.
"do you want to name our new son?" he asked worried for the new pup
Edward nosed around each of the pups. He wanted to distinguish them more easily by smell later. Fortunately, the new puppy's scent was definitely different, so it would be easier to tell the difference. "Maybe... Rechille?" he offered, correcting the new pup beside him. His maternal instinct really was strong. He looked at the wolves with love in his eyes, even at Rechille. They were wonderful
Ansgard listened to the name not sure of it "it's a bit hard to pronounce it is not? And a bit too strong. He should have a more gentler name as he will have an alpha like you in the future" he said estchibgrthr three balls of fur suck at his husband's niplles.
Edward began to think anew, looking at the black puppy that was sucking politely on a nipple. He was not yet brave enough for his new siblings. "Avril?" suggested after a moment, looking at his husband
"that's more fitting. I like it" he said glad his husband had a big heart and had taken the orphan pup as his easily.

"do you promise to always be safe during puppy birth?" he asked thinking of Avril's biological mother and how he had not been able to survive it. "I couldn't... Do without you or know what to do if you left me while giving birth"
"Ans..."he looked at his spouse, and then brought his muzzle close to his. He murmured softly. "I don't know how Avril's mother died, but I'm not leaving you... Never. I'd rather starve to death. I won't let you be alone. I'll be careful. And next time all the puppies will be alive from our litter"
"he... Had to birth alone and lost too much blood." he said softly not wanting to think that could have happened to Ed if his sister had not been here "he died before he could give birth. Avril was expelled from his body post mortem along with another pup. But the other pup was dead when Sjofn got there"
Edward fell silent at those words, then licked his muzzle. laying his head on his paws. He was a stickler for alpha. "Ans... When would you like another litter? I'll agree to any time. It's all up to you," he explained, then glanced at the pups, who were politely sleeping or drinking
Ansgard sighted "let's have you recover of the birth and let's wait till Lund is not so fragile. Then we'll see if getting you pregnant with another litter" he said and smiled gently.
Edward agreed, and then fell asleep in his husband's care. He was exhausted after a difficult delivery. All he wanted now was to sleep at least for a short while and recuperate for the next days full of work.

(do we skip to what point?)
Ansgard was tired but stood awake to keep watch and protect this new family.

(conception of the second litter? Or already pregnant with the second litter?)
Once he woke up he was lying on a bed in their house with his children at his chest. Sjofn and Ansgard had to move them. It was darling

(Maybe conceiving a second litter and then quickly jumping to a second pregnancy?)
(how many time later?)

The puppies squealed in delight as they suckled firm their mother. Sjofn had come to check on Ed and the puppies and itw as she sitting next to him in the bed.
(six months?)

Edward smiled slightly at the sight of the girl. He greeted her quietly, wary of the litter that had been very noisy since early morning
Six months later

The pups were happy and healthy. Lube for being smaller still nursed while his siblings didn't but he just did for meals not all the time as when they were newborns.

Asgard and Ed had been talking about a second litter for a while and they had agreed to go for one on the mating season.
During this time, Sjofn agreed to take care of the unruly puppies that often ran around their hut. Edward appreciated that. Raising three at one time has been a challenge lately. But then there was Ansgard...

Omega, after a long bath and preparation for this evening, approached the alpha from behind, kissing his shoulder. "Ansgard..." he whispered