Closed Guardian
"the moon is out... You think MlrjdfrLjna will give us another pup like Lune?" he asked as he kissed his husband and carried him to their bed
"I think it's likely..." he said, and when he was already lying on the bed he ran his hands over the scars on his torso" Ansgard... This time be with me and watch me bring our litter into the world "
Ansgard smile "I do want to be there and see you birth" he said kissing his neck as he took off his husband's pants and briefs "how do you want to do this?"
Edward blushed as if they were doing this for the first time. "Do as you wish, I'll follow you and do it, darling"
Asgard made Edward lay in his fours as he undressed himself to be able to mate with his husband and leave him pregnant.
Edward felt excitement as he waited for his husband. His omega longed to be pregnant and give the alpha a litter again. He just wished they were healthy and no more puppies died from his womb. He didn't know when even through those thoughts he got wet in his anus
Asgard penetranted his husband gently and groaned at the feeling of the tight canal around him. He began to thrust holding the omega close to his body
Edward moaned and gasped, feeling his body ask for more and cum for Mother Luna to give them a litter. Omega Ed rejoiced. He did too, moving his round hips and enticing with his pungent scent. "Harder, Ans harder!"
The scent drived him crazy as he kept thrusting in and out of his husband as the moon blessed their union.
Edward got there first, but they repeated the rounds several times to make sure the omega would have a litter. The boy snuggled into his husband's body,.during their break from copulation " I am full of your cum.... I already feel pregnant "
Asgard snuggled into his husband who now ported a cun belly and who hopefully was now conceiving their second litter.
Two weeks later while tending to the pups, Ansgard felt his nipples aching. It was weird. They have healed since the last painful feeding. But he put it out of his mind and went to bathe the children in the tub
The children splashed happily as they were bathe. On baby form. Lunes skin was white as paper and his eyes a bright blue as his hair was also white. Penelope had dark brown hair and green eyes, while Avril had black eyes and black hair.
Omega made sure the pups didn't hurt themselves, and then groomed each one individually. Finally, he wiped them down and dressed them in handmade clothes. As usual, they then started crawling around their bedroom, where they had a nest to sleep in the middle of
(sorry I had a personal issue and couldn't rp)

Ansgsrd helped get the children for bed. He carried them to their nest and read a story for them to fall asleep.

Once they were a sleep, he gave them a good night kiss and retired with his husband to their own bedroom.
"this tile they went out like a light" he said as she sat in bed to take off his boots and get more comfortable.
(Ok, I understand)

Edward himself began to take off his clothes to put on something lighter to sleep in. He felt a wave of heat spreading through his body. Like he had a fever.

Despite his weakened body, he squatted down next to the alpha, nudging him from behind. There were still many marks on Ansgard's body from that gruesome fight a few months ago. Omega was still blaming himself for all of this. He was the one who suggested this dinner, which in the end didn't happen, and instead Asgard's two friends and their two pups were dead.
"Does it still hurt? Should I make you some compresses?" he asked, touching his body
"it doesn't hurt. I'm fine" he said and smiled brightly to his omega.

A scent came to him with the night's breeze he hasn't felt since... "Edward?" he asked looking at him brightly "why didn't you said something?" he asked curious as he pulled on his husband making him may in bed below him as he hovered over him "let me smell you well"
Edward became motionless. Ansgard was convinced he is pregnant? That would explain his poor mood. Omega, however, busy with his daily duties, did not notice this change in himself.
"Can you feel it? My smell has changed?" he asked, hoping to give his husband another litter. This time he will give birth to all the puppies alive. He promised himself
"it's very... Gentle but you smell sweeter... May I?" he asked tugging at his undergarments wanting to pull them down and take a good wiff to be sure "haven't you felt different?" he asked curious as this would be his Omega's second litter and omegas with experience got good at knowing the signs before the change of scent came.
When Ansgard made him half naked, he sighed, feeling a bit of lust in that moment. He looked at his husband and then showed him his nipples. "I've been in pain for a few days, and I'm weak....Could this mean I'm pregnant?" he asked uncertainly, awaiting an answer from the alpha, who was studying all this better than the omega now. He was even the first to smell the change in scent. He was curious about his answer. Maybe by touch he can sense it?