Clover Feild

"...Yes, oh my god did you still my car you wanker?????!?!?!??!?!????" yes.. the attack had upset him, but that car was his baby dammit! Very very lovely car.....

"It did, and it was very important and it had my... supplies in it that i need. Later on." Supplies meaning crib, bottles, ect. "If you did, i'll i-i'll-

In every language theres a word for love.
So love.
Grá - Irish/Gaelic/Celtic

"Whoa, whao there. Settle yourself down." Points to a car driving by. "Is it that one? The one that I'm not driving?"

Feather flow one way, but I don't.

His head snapped over to watch a very SIMILAR car drive by. He sighed and shook his head. "Sorry.... and no, no thats not my car... i wish." he chuckled a bit. "Its fine i got enough money to get new stuff... i may as well go and do that now... uh... my address," he smiled an gave Raven his address. The huge house he had was in the middle of this long beautiful feild of clovers, which held as a grazing paster for his faths (now his) horses. "Yeah..." he smiled. "Visit anytime if you want unless your gonna come with me... to walmart ._."

So love.

"Walmart? Why would you go there?" He finshes his coffee and holds on to the cup, sticking his other hand into his coat pocket. He then moves to the passenger seat of the car.

"I need to get stuff... and no other place has... carseats." he said sitting down in the drives side and putting the keys in agnition.

So love.

My foot proped up on the inside of the car and looks down at the roof of the car. "Carseat? Do you have a wife? Or girlfriend you didn't mention?" Ducks down and sits in the passenger seat.

"No... i just... uh... plan on starting a family. May as well get started, hehe, im nineteen..." he said nervously. It would be disgraceful if anyone knew, just another reason for his grandparents, his only family, to hate him more than they already do.

So love.

"Right... and how far along is the child now?" Looking forawrd, at passing cars.

Evan gripped the stearing wheel and forced a smile that never came into existance, he sighed and looked over at Raven once he got to a red light. "Two months..." he rubbed the wheel, suddenly all of it just built up and he felt tears burn the tips of his eyes, but he wouldnt cry, he was driving and the emotion would just make a crash happen.

So love.

Raven lays his hand on Even's shoulder. As Raven does a tear goes down his cheek, but appears as blood, taking from you the pain you show to uncontrollably on your face. This should bring you into a more happier mood. "You know you may want to think about everything you have going for you. Money, a worthy business, a home. But family seems to play such a large factor in you life. Why let something like that bother you?"

"Because I don't have it. And everyone says I should be happy because I have all... All I have, but I don't have a family... I had my dad... I don't have him anymore... "

So love.

"So you would rather be sad for no family, and otherwise a good life?"

"I always get what I want... By working my ass off. When I wanted a new family, a family I didn't mean like this!" He parked and got out of the crappy rental car, slamming the door and hiccuping. God how he wanted to melt into the ground.

So love.

Still in the car. "Touchy?" Raven gets out and closes the door behind him, following Even. "Just take a breather. People need to work their ass off to do anything now a days. But from what you had just said I take it you wasn't all on board for what has happened were you?"

"I was attacked by some gang behind a bar they raped me, and took my car... I'm just happy my identity wasn't stolen or my cards... But yeah wasn't part in it at all."

So love.

"Well I am sure this is nothing you can't handle. I have seen something amoung my travels, and this is not to difficult. Just keep your head held high." Raven throws the cup away as we pass a trashcan.

"Yeah, thanks."

Later in the day, after cramping the stuff he bought into the back on the crappy rental, he pulled up to a post and spoke to the door man to his house. The gate opened and he parked in the front then got out. Peeking at Raven, silently asking for help to get the crap out of the stupid rental.

So love.

Raven gets out and lights another cigarette and gathers up some of the items in the back. "Where are these going?"

"Uhm i have a nursery set up by my room... fallow meand i lead you there. I have three maids that are already packing up... so i have to learn how to do things myself from now on." Which included attempting to cook, which hadnt been so good the last time he tried. Making soup in a cup wasnt easy in his opinion.

So love.

"Your not use to doing things yourself?" He looks at Even, following him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by mariah?!
03-02-2014, 05:44 AM