SilentFeather   04-07-2020, 09:45 PM
The sorcerer had hid her true identity as she had abducted and knocked out the girl. Once successful she easily changed her identity as the girl's own one. The sorcerer had light, long, bright red hair, bright grass green eyes like that of a sunny day and soft, pink lips that seemed to be begging to be kissed upon. "I just moved into town, my name is Samantha. What is yours?" She hoped to have stayed in human like conversation as much as she could. She was careful of the movements of her body as well as her voice and it's tone when chatting. When the waiter returned to the table with a full mug of mead she gave it to Justin and then let Samantha ordered which she had answered. "I would love to have mead as well,thank you."

The woman walked away but not before smiling at Samantha in a friendly gesture.
This post was last modified: 04-07-2020, 09:45 PM by SilentFeather.

I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.