SilentFeather   04-09-2020, 03:55 PM
The looming night was truly peaceful with Justin, causing Samantha to fall into the realm of slumber. She slept for a time, soon waking up to see Justin now awake. For a minute she yawned and stretched carefully, not wanting to startle her secret victim. She got up to a position of standing as she went off to the kitchen area of the massive castle like home. She spent an hour fixing Justin a breakfast type of meal, putting a tall mug of water, wheat toast and eggs that were fried over a fireplace to help his keep his strength up. She knew that he would need it as he would probably  "Here you go sweetie, a nice warm breakfast. And I walked you back here, you were tired after our long night together." She said with a soft, warm and eagerly proud smile.

She put the tray up so that Justin could eat freely without holding a plate. She sat down next to him, letting him have all the time in the world to feast upon his expertly cooked meal.
This post was last modified: 04-09-2020, 03:56 PM by SilentFeather.

I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.