SilentFeather   04-10-2020, 07:37 AM
Samantha felt a million emotions rushing toward her all at once, trying to make sense of it. She was more than eager to start a suitable family with Justin who would soon be Justine. She glared up at the cruel Reaper, never wanting to ever leave her secret beloved. She arose to her feet, holding her head high like a soldier who was to be executed by gun squad or to be beheaded or hanged. She knew that she was not to be sent to any of this but she still felt as though she were soon to be tongueless. She gripped the hilt of knocked out Justin's sword, clearing her voice, sighing softly and swallowing her pride. "I .. love him." She said nervously, feeling her body soon in a type of escape whether it be of a"fight or flight" responses.  Life was meant to be lived to the very fulles but she could not do that without Justin. She knew that she just met him but she was eager to be with him forever and ever without being from his (soon to be her) side.
This post was last modified: 04-10-2020, 08:15 AM by SilentFeather.

I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.