SilentFeather   04-11-2020, 05:29 AM
Samantha sparked up a conversation with the kind woman who was a well known maiden. She soon had to cut the seemingly endless talk to an end, following the same path Justin went down. She still did not known exactly why but she was always turned to masculine arousal but by sheer will she was in control of those such urges. She sighed at the door of the store before walking through it. "Justin? .. are you alright?" She asked, knowing the exact reason that her beloved was so interested in the presence of particular jewelry or garb that caught his eye.  She felt badly that Justin who was soon to be Justine was in a battle, being in a inner war with himself. Life was to be a reality as the unborn child in his secret womb was slowly growing in size.

I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.