SilentFeather   04-22-2020, 04:13 PM
After one long, seemingly endless month of traveling Samantha was becoming more of a man but was able to hide such features. The such journey was almost half of the way there and was fulfilling for Koi and Justin. Koi was sleeping one night, smiling as he slumbering soundly.  He awoke and found himself somehow walking into the woods, following to where he would see Koi. "Justin .. are you alright?" He smiled gently, approaching where Justin was squatting. He stood in the clearing, biting his lip as he had watched his new friend redressing himself.  "I .. apologize for startling you." He answered, feeling as though he were being a creep as he simply stared at the scene. He never knew that men would squat to use restroom instead of stand.

I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.