Closed Bondmates (w/secretsparrow)
name: Leviathan Amathwite, Dragon lord of the Eastern sea
race: dragon
appearance: Human form- 5'7", wavy black hair, green eyes, lean muscular build, tan skin with a faint green tint when near fire.
Dragon form- Blue green shimmering scales with a paler color underneath. Snake like sea dragon, about the size of a blue whale.
position: seeder

"My lord, Amathwite?"

"Hmm?" Only the top of his head could be seen behind the pillars of tomes on the massive oak desk. The man leaned to the side to match a face with the familiar voice of his page. "Oh, sorry, Deivs. I'm not quite finished here.  Have to prepare for my evening class.  I did not mean to delay you." His eyes returned to the document in his hand re reading it for the third time, as if nothing had just happened.  

Seeing he was losing the man's attention again Deivs cleared his throat.  "Forgive me. I'm just tidying up. I didn't mean to rush you, my lord." The page hesitated, failing to find the proper words to evoke the needed dismissal from his superior. Each and every action begging to be set free yet held in check by a natural respect for the dark haired man opposite him.

"What? Ah, yes, yes. You may go." he made a shooing motion absentmindedly towards him, but when the younger male was two steps from the door, hand outstretched to pull the clockwork latch, Lord Amathwite called out a final request. "And be so kind as to deliver this to Chalmers Hall?"

Deivs shoulders drooped slightly at the sight of the summons he indicated with a tap of a finger. It would take him five mintues out ofhis way to deliver it.  Five minutes longer he'd have to be out among the crowds of student leaving classes and heading to the dorms or who knows where now that day classes were out. On top of that he'd probably get stuck talking to Dr. Brinks for a half hour tops. The woman was kind but could drone on. Simply waiting for her to pass the summons along to whatever student resided in her building, was no easy feat.  Adding to that, he'd have to log a reply.

"...of course, my Lord."

"Thank you. And please put it on her desk, not the front desk, Deivs. That is, if you can't place it directly in hand."

"Yes, my lord."

Amathwite did not look up from what he was reading, but smiled as the familiar clicks of the chamber door sounded.  He knew Deivs did not care much for socializing beyond what was needed for his job and studies, but thought it good to force him out with one random task or another.  watching him spread his gold wings and streak past the upper window elicited a soft chuckle. It amused him, to tease the silver fire drake, though he did think kindly and highly of Dievs.

His eyes returned to the document in hand. The acceptance and approval from the school for his potential marriage candidate. It was not against any rules for a faculty member to marry a student, but it was frowned upon. Considering Amathwite's family position, and the fact that the student was not even under his direct care, it was approved in record time.  Now he only need to officially present his proposal to his potential mate.  The summons for him was already on it's way, requesting he meet him in his private study attached to his chambers on campus the next day. Many students came and went for tutoring and meets, so it was not uncommon, but Amathwitte considered his potential mate would think it odd, being he is not a student of his and made it for a late afternoon appointment so as not to make him uncomfortable. Now he had only to wait For a response. The distraction of his last class for the day would keep his mind in check.

Messages In This Thread
Bondmates (w/secretsparrow) - by Grimly - 01-16-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: Bondmates (w/secretsparrow) - by Grimly - 01-18-2017, 03:01 AM
RE: Bondmates (w/secretsparrow) - by Grimly - 01-18-2017, 05:07 AM
RE: Bondmates (w/secretsparrow) - by Grimly - 01-20-2017, 12:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pregnant translator (w/ secretsparrow) bhdire8 654 64,325 10-06-2017, 04:12 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Conquest || w/secretsparrow Koi 1 752 09-19-2017, 10:09 PM
Last Post: secretsparrow
  C The Plague (With SecretSparrow) tjopj44 33 4,670 08-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 15,547 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  C Military babies (w/ secretsparrow) bhdire8 358 48,858 02-02-2017, 04:51 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The scientist. (Closed with secretsparrow.) RelicDevachi 164 26,793 01-19-2016, 03:39 PM
Last Post: RelicDevachi
  Fortune Teller Curse (Closed with secretsparrow) SeanWoods221 28 4,181 12-27-2015, 03:16 PM
Last Post: SeanWoods221