PM Etiquette
That's because you are thinking like the rule breaker, not the "victim" so to speak. You're not the one being PMed by a whole bunch of people that you've never talked to before.

Let me put it this way; what do you do with emails (not PMs, emails) that ask you to check out a bio, or a webpage, or email back to "chat", and are from people that are not in your contacts and you don't personally know? And if you use Yahoo! or gmail, where does the built in filter automatically send them?

We understand that this is a website with very like minded people, but there are still many who are uncomfortable with the idea of being contacted by people they do not know. Many of the people breaking this rule are people who don't post on the board and simply PM everyone that they can from the member list, hoping to have someone respond. It can be unnerving to have someone you have never talked to, or even recognize, PM you out of the blue asking you to do something you never expressed an interest in.
---            

If you have an issue, I can help! PM me or email me here--> thekicking@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread
PM Etiquette - by TheKicking - 12-13-2012, 05:04 AM
RE: PM Etiquette - by sgonvw - 01-16-2013, 09:37 PM
RE: PM Etiquette - by Buggy Girl - 01-16-2013, 10:32 PM
RE: PM Etiquette - by Mark - 01-17-2013, 02:50 AM
RE: PM Etiquette - by sgonvw - 01-18-2013, 12:11 AM
RE: PM Etiquette - by TheKicking - 01-18-2013, 07:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reported Post Etiquette Buggy Girl 6 23,922 04-28-2014, 03:33 PM
Last Post: xHappyBumpx