Welcome? or not?
There is, obviously, no rule against it. However, not all RPers may feel comfortable with a furry character involved in their RP, as everyone has different tastes. Or characters such as aliens, elves, furries, etc might not fit into the world the person starting a thread had in mind. Not every character is going to mesh with every scenario, just as every RPer is not going to mesh with every other player. For example, I personally have nothing against aliens involved in RPs, but I don't find a reptilian humanoid aesthetically appealing, so I probably wouldn't want to do a romantic/sexual RP with a partner who plays one and I would look for partners who better match my tastes.

My best suggestion is for all if you to be in communication with other players about their comfort levels and what they have when looking for prospective partners or threads to join.

Additionally -and this goes out to everyone- if anyone ever feels that they are being harrassed, bullied, or otherwise made uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to contact me or any other member if the mod/admin team. We want everyone to have a positive experience, but we cant help sort out issues if we are unaware of them.
Sometimes, the world is cruel to shiny things...

Messages In This Thread
Welcome? or not? - by Dusty779 - 02-20-2019, 08:02 PM
RE: Welcome? or not? - by Buggy Girl - 02-20-2019, 08:48 PM