Closed Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather]
Gideon's tyrant reign was all about slavery and abuse of power. He was feared by everyone, even his many slaves, men and woman, who had the privilege of having his gigantic, rather well endowed prick inside their bodies.

No kingdom ever dared to show up in his land, knowing his military force was far stronger than anyone's. So one could say he had no enemies or someone he could call a "rival".

Years ago, he was confronted by a warrior from one of the nearby kingdoms. He had defeated the warrior and eventually raped him. He couldn't have much fun with him, because he managed to escape but left a note, promising Gideon his kingdom would keep on trying to fight him like his ancestors did all these years.

It never fazed the tyrant, but only amused him.

Now, the present day, Gideon was sat on his throne, dictating a verdict on some lowlife bandit. He didn't bother extending the meeting, only gave the order to execute him no matter his motif and had them leaving the throne room.

The huge, muscled man was nude from the waist up, leaving his strong, toned chest, shoulders and arms exposed for all to see and secretly desired despite his devilish nature. He only wore a pair of black trousers nearly as black as his medium length hair.

Some time after that, he heard some commotion outside and decided to step out and have a look himself.

There was a single guard outside at the current time and he watched his guard swinging his sword at someone. His loyal servant was fighting someone. Was it a girl? No, it was a boy.

Gideon furrowed his brows, amused. The kid didn't look like he was strong enough to lift the sword in his hand, hell, didn't even look like the dangerous type. It looked like he was only making a fool of himself.

"What in the fuck is going on here?" He called out, making his guard tremble in his place for a moment and turned to look at his Lord with wide eyes.

Such distraction made the attacker (the foolish boy) take a bit of advantage, swinging his sword and cutting into the guard's flesh, leaving an open wound on his chest, but not too deep.

Before the guard could attack back, Gideon was there, but not to protect the guard. His hand shoved the boy backwards, and making him stumble several steps back, lose the grip on his sword and letting it fall to the ground, before he fell on his butt.

"Leave with him. He's harmless, I just want to know why he's here before I behead him myself," Gideon said to the guard, dismissing him.

Strong, ever so powerful Gideon stood hovering over Ellis weak body. "So? Why are you on my sacred land? You wanted to die so badly? I mean, whoever sent you, only sent you straight to your death."

Messages In This Thread
Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] - by Nitrogen - 12-22-2023, 12:14 PM
RE: Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] - by Nitrogen - 12-23-2023, 08:11 AM
RE: Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] - by Nitrogen - 01-27-2024, 04:03 AM
RE: Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] - by Nitrogen - 01-28-2024, 06:03 AM
RE: Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] - by Nitrogen - 01-28-2024, 10:09 PM
RE: Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] - by Nitrogen - 02-03-2024, 08:25 AM
RE: Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] - by Nitrogen - 02-21-2024, 03:29 PM
RE: Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] - by Nitrogen - 02-29-2024, 05:42 PM
RE: Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] - by Nitrogen - 03-06-2024, 07:44 PM
RE: Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] - by Nitrogen - 03-08-2024, 11:05 PM
RE: Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] - by Nitrogen - 03-13-2024, 11:56 PM
RE: Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] - by Nitrogen - 03-29-2024, 07:30 AM
RE: Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] - by Nitrogen - 04-12-2024, 05:11 AM
RE: Devotion. [W/ SilentFeather] - by Nitrogen - 05-04-2024, 09:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Man of my (wicked) dreams. [Closed with SilentFeather] Nitrogen 211 15,018 05-05-2024, 03:26 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Teacher's sweet pet. (w/ SilentFeather) Nitrogen 37 1,489 05-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather