Closed Who's your father?
Alex was in the middle of making dinner. Since he and Dominic moved to Mexico his life has changed. He was now responsible for their small apartment and taking care of Eira, who liked to be naughty to her parents sometimes. Of course, he was not alone in this. Dominic was always there for him and his daughter. He helped as much as he could, but Alex forced him to learn by scaring him into not having sex. After all, college is not such an easy thing.

Eira was asleep when an annoyed Dom returned to the apartment. The boy immediately recognized from his demeanor that it was something serious, but he doubted it was about colleges. The only possible reason is Clark's parents. The two of them immediately discouraged Alex's presence. They were very unkind and made him feel bad, like someone akin to a floor mopping rag. They therefore fled the country with all speed, wanting nothing to do with them. They also did it for Eira, who, not being guilty of anything, could have been punished just as badly for being born as their child.

Dom sat down at the table and Alex wiped his hands and gently put his arms around his neck, silently. He placed gentle kisses on his skin. He wanted to calm him down first.
He left his bag with his laptop and books on the table, he was red from fury. Before he might even reach to break something, but his daughter was home, he wouldn't want to scare her.

He buried his face on his hands, ensuring no tears would be spilled. He felt a gentle and very known hand by now:Alex's.

"Why can't they leave us alone?" he asked still with his hands pressing on his face "I thought a diffent country would be enough... That Iw as getting you and Eira to safety. I was a stupid fool to think that would stop them. I'm sure they've paid a Mexican detective or bridrd the police or both and even more... They found us Alex" he said still not looking up, still pressing on his eyes to not cry
Alex laid his head on his shoulder, stroking his back gently. The house has become vulnerable since they moved in together and raised their daughter. Alex tried to be strong in these situations for the two of them. He had to keep his guard up.

"We could have seen this coming... They're invincible and there's nothing we can do about it. We have to meet them Dom, we have no other choice," he said and then hugged him, wanting to show that he wasn't alone in this and they had to face Mr. and Mrs. Clarke.
"you don't understand... They're set on the wedding. The... Messenger said it's going to happen. I... Of course don't want to, but you met my parents, they get what they want regardless of what they had to do to gain it." he sighted "worse thing? I believe I might me like them after all. I do have those restless appetites and I'm used to getting what I want... Didn't I did that to you both times?" he asked as he sat Alex on his lap and traced the empty belly that still showcased some baby fat and change after delivering a full term babe." a rent I doing it to you and Eira bringing you both to some strange country to be with you both?"
"So you want to run away again? Dom, I want peace and quiet and to settle down... I believed you would provide that for me and the baby..." he said, saying what he thought. He immediately got up from his lap and leaned against the countertop, not knowing what to do now that Dom saw this in black." You won't run from them forever... I won't influence your decision. Do as you will, but I'm not going anywhere. Over the months, I've grown accustomed to living here. Eira too "
"I'm not saying that... I'm not saying that we'll move again. I'm wondering out loud if I might be as selfish as my parents" he said defeated and ran a hand through his pitch black hair with its soft curls.

"I know Eira has gotten used to here, she'll probably grow up learning Spanish, talking it better than her silly American parents" he said with a huff.

"what if we go meet them? What if they try to hurt you or Eira? And force me to marry this other guy?" he said dead serious "to bend my will they would even hurt her and that I cannot allow. Rjahs why we ran here in the first place. So she wousl be safe and away from such toxic environment. I just don't want to see them, but I won't run away from Mexico"
Alex closed his eyes in exhaustion. That was tough. To make matters worse, that's when Eira woke up too, so Alex went and picked her up. He started rocking her, trying to soothe her. He looked at Dom with sad eyes. He was lost and could not help him choose the right option.

The little girl continued to cry in her mother's arms, unable to stop. That's when they heard the doorbell ring. Apparently Dom's parents were quicker than they thought. Alex looked at Dom with a questioning look
Dominic looked conflicted on which path was safer for his small family. Eira was barely four months and already caught in. Whirlwind of family dispute.

His daughter began to cry, haven waken from her nap. As moths went by she put on weight that was lacking on her on her time of birth. She was just like a doll, caramel skin, pink lips, dark black curls and intense blue eyes. It was the Clark genes all over her. Yet her nose the shape of her forehead and how agreeable she could be was all Alex.

He stood and came over to kiss his crying daughter "I know... I know its not nice to wake up when you were dreaming so nicely. Where you dreaming of mommy? I know dad dreams of mommy frequently" he said with a cocky smirk he directed to his boyfriend.

As the bell rang he went stiff. Here they had no visitors. They hasn't made any friends yet for that. "Stay... Back... I'll go answer. Keep her safe" he said and kissed his boyfriends forehead as he went to open the door
Alex looked at him ironically, hearing him say it ambiguously. Good thing Eira doesn't understand anything yet. He kissed the little one on the forehead, trying to placate her so she would be polite and not cry anymore.

When Dom ventured to see who had been knocking on their door, the teenager took the child into the room, locking himself in there. He sat down in a chair, cradling the little girl to him and stroking her back. He listened to everything. Every little sound.
Eira was fuzzy, she wasn't only in a bad mood as she was tired but nkw she had seen dad, it was his attention she wanted as she saw him less. She also felt hungry and didn't understood why dad left again. So her tiny hands grsbbebed to her mother as she cried.

Dom opened the door and no surprise his parents were there standing before him, a sports car parked in his driveway.

Silently Dominic made them come in "I'm not marrying anyone you say I should" he said quickly, defensively "I'll also will appreciate if you're discreet, my daughter is knt he other room"
Alex was already sure. It's Dom's parents. He hugged his daughter tighter to him, kissing her forehead. He stroked her back reassuringly and then began to whisper soothingly to her. "Mom's here... Daddy'll be back in a minute, you know? Don't cry baby," he said in a whisper and rocked her on his knee. Immediately he heard unpleasant words.

"I don't understand your love for this boy. So compare live who is better for you. This is the ultimate ultimatum. Otherwise, we'll send in social services and they'll take the child away from him," said Dom's father emphatically
The baby clinged to her mother scared by the loud voices outside. Her little face buried on his chest as she was rocked and that began to sooth her as she began to suck a thumb.

"it's not rocket science for you to have such trouble understanding dad" Dominic scoffed "social services? What are you going to accuse of? Not having a butler for Eira? Or that her diapers are disposable and not if soft cotton? Alex is a great mom and I'm a good dad , child services doesn't takes children from good parents
Alex clenched his eyes, trying not to burst out crying or angry. Dom's threatening father was ridiculous, but real. He didn't want to lose Eira above all else. He had waited for her for so long.He couldn't lose her. Maybe Dom was doing it to avoid getting married, but it still wasn't that important. The important thing was that they were together. Him, Dom and Eira, right? Maybe Dom's father's idea wasn't a bad one? Maybe he can convince his parents to come along?

" I'm not kidding, and they'll always find an excuse to take the child away. With my help they will always find a reason," he said emphatically
The baby in his lap moved gently now silent understanding somehow it was needed of her to not cry But her big blue eyes showed she was listening. She pulled on his hair to get her mother's attention and touched his breast to tell what she wanted.

Dom was red and livid. His anger could sometimes fume like a volcano, specially he found when Eira was threatened or Alex. He had never known he could be so angry till his father and mother began to threaten on making them break up or getting rid of Eira.
Now Dom understood what his father was talking about. It was bribery. Possibly he already had the Mexican police and child services in his pocket.
It wouldn't matter then that Eira was a happy baby, loved by her parents and well taken care of.

In his rage, Dom grabbed his father by his jacket and pushed him against the wall "don't try to touch my daughter, if you do, you'll be sorry. I'll kill you myself before I let you touch her or take her away from me and my boyfriend. Are we clear? My daughter isn't going anywhere dad"
Alex looked at his daughter and sent her a weak smile. He kissed her head again and then brought her to his chest, knowing it was feeding time. Eira could already tell what she wanted. And he wants milk from his mom and strokes. Little pet.

Hearing some noises in the hall, however, he got a little scared. He didn't see neighbors calling the police over such noises. He didn't want confusion. He just wanted to finish making dinner and then laze on the bed with the little one and try to get some sleep after the last sleepless night by Eira's crying.

"I'm giving you a choice, I'm waiting until tonight to answer" he pushed him away "Choose correctly." he said, and then left the apartment with his wife
Dominic scoffed as his father rushed him away. He couldn't hated him more. He xlusknr have Eira taken xyet he couldn't marry a man that was not Eira's mother.

He watched his parents leave and closed the door behind them. He then came to the nursery where Alex was sitting in the rocking chair with the baby.

"they're gone... But we need to talk, alone" Eira possibly wouldn't understand but he preferred to talk of unpleasant things away from the baby and not upset her even with their tone or their facial expressions.
"After I feed her and put her in her crib, I'll come... Reheat your dinner," he said inside being nervous. He didn't know what Dom wanted to tell him. He had heard most things and knew what choice to make, but he didn't know what Dom wanted to do about it. He sighed quietly as he was left alone with the little one, and then focused on Eira, who was politely drinking her milk.

Half an hour later, the little one was slowly drifting off to sleep, and Alex could finally go talk to his boyfriend. He sat down across from him in the kitchen, waiting for his to start.

(I'll be back in a while)
Dom nodded and came closer he picked up Eia and kissed her, his demeanor changing instantly "did you missed me?
, I hope you did because I did terribly so" she said smiling and rocking her in his arms kissing her little cheeks and tickling her. He handed Alex a giggling girl before he left to have siemthinfrto eat and think over what to do, while Alex tended to their daughter.

Dom had reheated his food, but hasn't touched it, not a single bite even if he enjoyed Alex's cooking. As his boyfriend sat he reached for his hand. He looked broken and pale, unable to decide what to do. "my father wants an answer tonight on whether I'll marry Philippe or not. He's... He's saying if I don't comply they'll have the authorities take Eira away as we'll be deamed unfit parents." he said feeling trapped.
Alex fell significantly silent. They had little time, or rather Dom. It was his decision. He didn't want to pressure him, he respected his opinion. But this was about their daughter. It was hard, really hard. Still, he bit his lip, already certain of what he would do.

" Marry Philip... I'm selfish, but if they take Eira away from us I can't handle it. I almost died in childbirth and may never have seen her.... It's tough, but that's my opinion. Forgive me," he said, with tears in his eyes. Tears began to drip down his face. " Sorry it's hard, but Eira doesn't deserve this... We're responsible for her and I want the best for her "
Dom came closer and hugged his boyfriend "I don't.. Want to marry Philippe. I want to marry you some day" he said cleaning his tears "I don't want to leave you or Eira. And I don't trust my father. He's saying this now, but later he could take her away anyways. Should we really trust the word of a man like my dad?" he asked

"I would do anything to keep her safe. You know that. But this is just ut too unfair" he sighted.