C Guardian

"a tea will be nice. If you want me to. I can check you over, make sure all is as it should be. Yet this isn't your first rodeo I'm sure you're able to tell by yourself how's your body faring this time." she said

"If you want, you can do it yourself... My instincts are a little off today. We had some work to do and only Ansgard noticed the change in my scent so you could say he discovered the pregnancy faster than me," he said and then poured the mixture into the clay glasses.

"you're a young omega and after some litters you'll learn to detect the pregnancy almslt as soon as you ckncdicdo. I've seen it pass to many omegas" she exolained

"perhaps you're more in need of a sister than a healer tonight?"

"I guess so... You know, we've had some disagreements with Ansgard lately, and we've had some quiet moments... It's a little difficult. I was thinking of going back to my aunt's for a few days, to the other side... I'd take the pups and introduce them to her, but I don't know how Ansgard feels about that. Does he trust me enough?"

"I dont think he wont trust you, he might not trust humans. " she pointed out "are you comfortable with your family meeting the pups?" she asked gently as usually humans didnt liked guardian pups. They just partook in the matings but forgot about them once they´re born. "I know youre different than most humans...but Im the one that picks the younglings once the human mother leaves, its hard to watch"

"I only have an aunt and I trust her... She'll love puppies as much as I do. I think nothing will happen," he said, and then adjusted the shoulder strap of his blouse on himself, "How about you? How many puppies were born this month?"

" three litters, in total some eight puppies. I have my hands full you could say" she said and smiled "But I enjoy helping the fathers take care of them. and aiding the others that are with puppies too" she said and nodded at the explanation of how it was just an aunt "youre going there now?" she asked curous at his movements as he seemed to be about to go, puppies and all to see this aunt.

"I'd like to talk to Ansgard about this first. I don't like to do something unannounced..." he said, and then the water heated up too and he was able to fill the glasses with water. Immediately afterwards, he handed one of them to Sjofn. " Although he does a lot of things spontaneously and thinks it's fine.... I don't know"

"he's hot headed I know. But perhaps it's best to let him know you're going?" he asked softly

"If he comes back before dawn, I'll tell him... I don't want to waste time. I have been confused lately. I think our marriage came about too soon," he said sadly, and then went over to Lune, whom he again laid on his breast

Sjofn could see what Edward talked about. Him and her brother had married as strangers to have a litter. "If you need time and space that is understandable" she said with a small sad smile. "I'll miss you though" she said softly and taking his free hand as he was busy with his smaller pup.

Lune as he was brought to the breast began to nurse in silence emmiting little howl's and squeals of delight as he had his milk.

"would you... Deliver in the human world?" she asked curious if what Ed might be planning.

Edward looked sadly at Sjofn. He really liked her husband's sister. She was his friend, a really important person. He gripped her hand just as firmly, the other holding Lune's bottom, who once again drank milk from his nipple. "I'll miss you too..." he said sincerely, and then hugged her gently. He didn't know how much time he'd be willing to spend at his aunt's, but he certainly wouldn't be there briefly. Eventually he disappeared for a year and a half and they had a lot of stories to tell each other.

Sjofn was very fond of the human. They were friends for when her brother was gone during morning and afternoon it was Sjofn that made company to Ed.

She hugged him back trying to not cry or ask him to take her with him in aby case. She was respectful of Ed's wishes.

Edward finally let go of the girl and then looked at the drinking Lune. He patted him on the head. He immediately returned his gaze to the healer. "When Lune's done drinking, you'll examine me... I won't take away your leisure time Sjofn," he said, and then smiled weakly

"you're not taking my time silly. And of course if you want me to check on you I will" she said with a small smile. She enjoyed watching Ed mlrbrgohis puppies, he was walys so gentle with them and knew how to tend to Lune show as a bit different

When Lune had fallen asleep again, he put him down on the pillow carefully, himself then walking towards the couch. He lay naked, waiting for Sjofn to use his instruments to examine him. He was curious if the alpha's words were true and if he was carrying a litter and how big this time.

Sjofn came and kneeled by the couch as Ed laid down, she first felt around his abdomen to notice if his womb was occupied and help a pup or more. She found the abdomen did showed the tale tale signs of a very early pregnancy. She used then a fetoscope to see if she could listen to any heartbeats, but it was too early for that and could only hear the natural noice from Ed´s stomach.
She then made Ed part his legs for her and she examined the canal, the walls were a healthy pink and at the entrance of the cervis she found all the confirmation she needed, it was closed to prying hands with a natural plug of mucus.

Sjofn retired her proding hands and looked at Ed. "You´re indeed pregnant, very early though. I couldnt hear yet a hearbeat, so I would say youre just barely a week pregnant I dont...know if this are good news for you at this moment"

Edward was quiet and a good patient, not disturbing Sjofn during the examination. He was used to her methods and they were not new or strange to him. He was in full control of himself. He looked silently toward Lune, who was sleeping politely on a pillow." You mean me and Ansgard? The wrong time for puppies when we are mildly conflicted?" he asked, then looked at her with questioning eyes. He wanted her to elaborate more

"puppies are always good news for me. but I understand it might be harder to be pregnant if your mate...well if you´re having differences at the time" Sjofn said as she noticed Edward was looking at his sleeping son. "Im sorry I can´t tell you how big of a litter you´re having. in a week or two I would be able to hear a heartbeat and tell you" she offered.

"Sure, as long as I get back from my aunt's with the kids then. I'll let you know right away. Thank you," he said, and then slowly dressed his clothes. He took the little one in his arms again. " Want to see those two sleeping in their room upstairs?" he asked pleasantly