Dating website.
OK just continue my PM
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Once we get back to the flat that's when thinks get spicy
What you want to do with me tonight? Do what you want.
Sam felt shy with his red face.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Your in charge my.body is yours
My body is yours too. I kissed Aidan and suck his neck. my hand moved to his crotch and pressed his penis.
Do you want to take off my cloths? I spoke sensually.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mmmm yes
I want to take off my cloths Aidan. and give me your love.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Mmm I slowly un buckle and slide down your pants
Yeahhh that my cock pop out I start to unbutton Aidan's shirt and lick his muscular chest.
Ahhh Wow you body are very lean. I really love it.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I love your body as I feel my self harden straining against my jeans
I kneeled and take Aiden jean off his panis pop up front of me i starting it suck his hard penis.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Oh god that's so God he gasps as Sam hits his tender spot mmmmm your so sexy Sam
Ummmm I sucking his cock full of my mouth. You are very big Aiden I loved it. "cum in my mouth Aiden I want to taste you fluids"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Are you ready babe as I feel myself shouting as I'm about to cum
come on honey I'll engulf it all.
PM me If you want to RP. 
And with that I give one more thrust and scum explodes from my cock as I climax
Umnmnm Wow It's so delicious i tasted his explodes Not to hurry Aidan I want you to fuck and full me with your cum I bent my body and let him to fuck me "Comemonnn big boy"
PM me If you want to RP. 
I feels myself thrust into Sam again faster as I'm about to cum I cum again and again until your soo full with my scum
Owww I'm so full in my belly I want you to fuck my ass Aidan I really want it I'm spit out his cock and I bent my body more
Fuck bebe I want you!!!
PM me If you want to RP. 
I get behind and place my cock in his backside your so tight as I move his hips to make him wider and start to thrust