Closed A chance at happiness
Winter, a blizzard is coming. The pregnant man goes into labor and the husband has to deliver the baby.
The Duchess thought he would scream in pain. Already one of his husband's fingers was causing him pain. His bitten lip only protected him from screaming. Breathing deeply through his nose, he felt his anus pulsing and contracting around Fabian's finger. A quiet whine came out of his mouth. It was an intense feeling.

"It hurts... It hurts a lot, it pinches inside. Please take your finger out," he begged, and drops of sweat ran down his body. The candle flames shone a perfect light on his large and swollen body.

Carsen gasped, should tilting his head back when another contraction came. He was panting loudly, squeezing the sheet even tighter.
Fabian was fear striken to see the pain his wife seemed to be in. He had felted the opening the book said to look out for and he had been able to pass the tip or his finger through it easily but didn't got a chance to see if his index finger could pass through as well or of the opening stretched out as the book said he had to check for.

He removed his finger with apology in his features. "I'm sorry... I did not intend to hurt you" he said looking at his wife "I felt you're open but couldn't tell how much exactly" he cleaned his fingers on a clean cloth and took his wife's hand in his own wanting to help all he could xyet it seemed there was so little for him to actually do. And he was getting an idea why father's weren't allowed in the birthing. It was hard to see a wife in such pain and in such struggle.
Carsen looked with squinted eyelids at his husband. He gripped his hand tightly, feeling how much he needed Fabian's help and support now. He wasn't doing anything wrong, but his body wasn't reacting with strong pain and that scared him more.

The pregnant man breathed deeply when the contraction went away, but he could still feel the pinch in his anus. Finally, however, he couldn't stand the pressure and placed the Duke's hand on his stomach.

"Massage... Belly, thighs, butt... Everything, I beg you darling," he said, red in the face with pain. Immediately his head fell back on the pillow with exhaustion
Fabian did as asked, he rubbed his hands first and used some cream to begin massaging the Duchess. First his hands gently rubbed the lower abdomen that was distended with the baby's weight and the sore hips that seemed to get redder and more swollen as Carden progressed in his delivery.

Then his hands went to the beiutiful thighs that seemed to be trembling from exhaustion and the cramping of the muscles. His hands would brush accidently against the Duchess' manhood as he massaged the inner thighs.and he would whisper a "sorry" every time his fingers would brush against the length.
It was until he realized he needed to massage the butt too that he began to really blush, he kept a hand in the things as he then as gently as he could he began to trace the ads cheeks warming the skin and with a movement Carsen caved and exposed himself to him so he began to trace a finger around the pink opening that was so wet fluid emerged from it when he touched. His face mostly stared at his wife's face to be sure his hands were helping and not hurting.
The Duchess felt delight in saying shyly. His husband's hands were so very tender and stroked him so subtly that he would most like to repeat their night a few weeks ago. But now he was in labor and it was a completely different situation. Still, the cream reminded him of an erotic dream.

When Fabian's fingers touched his member casually he looked at the Duke with blushing cheeks, muttering that nothing had happened, and then closed his eyes slightly embarrassed. That's when he felt the mucus dripping off him and he got a bigger state called wanting naughty touch, he craved tenderness. The pain was somewhat gone for the moment. His senses focused on his partner's hands caressing his body.

"Fabian..." he muttered as he lay on the bed "Don't be so shy, I'll try to be more adventurous with you, but you do it too... We're adults after all, and we're married, okay?" asked, and then with his hand searched the bedclothes for his other hand to catch it
Fabian was embarrassed but glad, it was a mix of peculiar emotions. His hands kept massaging the soft hit skin doing his best to ease the cramping and tightness of the muscles.

"I'll try, I just don't want to hurt you or make you upset. You're handsome even when pregnant but.. T don't know I have this in my head that as you're pregnant I shouldn't be allowed to look at you much. It's silly isn't it? As you said you're my wife by human and God's law "
Carsen looked at him a little amused when he was so embarrassed. He breathed quietly, looking at his handsome face.

"You should say, dear husband, that I am beautiful... You know? Besides, we have no sin in looking at ourselves that way. We're together, that's human, right?" he asked, then found his hand and intertwined their fingers together. He looked up with a somewhat sleepy look. " Let's go to sleep.... I'm tired. I need a nap. But stay and hold me, okay Fabian?"
"do you enjoy... More femenine terms?" he asked wondering what his preference was about it. It was one thing the way he persived and thought about him, but it was completely different what Carsen felt for himself and desired.

"I'll lay with you. But I'll be awake to take care of you" he said sliding to bed next to him and laying on his side. A his hands came to rest over the gravid belly, their hands still joined. "sleep will do you good so sleep as much as you can"
"I like being called beautiful... Also, I like to be adored, so I like feminine things. I love to cook or sew," he explained, then blushed. His family was aware of his preference, but this was the first time he had said it to his husband. He didn't know how it would be received, so he didn't talk about it.

The Duchess nodded, and then he put one hand on his shoulder. He stared at him, finally falling asleep half naked with a huge belly on top. His breasts were spilling out of his nightgown a bit, already preparing for the final lactation for the newborn that was soon to be in the world. "Please cover my feet... I'm a little cold," he muttered, starting to stroke the back of his head as he tried to fall asleep
"that's fine. I just wanted to know how you prefer I refer to you. I do think of you as my wife and the Duchess" he said blushing and kissed his forehead gently, he was glad the pains had subsided even if a while so his wife could regain some stregobefore returning to the arduous task of bringing their child to the world.

He noticed the heavy breasts, the nipples seemed larger and the aureola were darker and larger. He felt an urge to lean down and kissed the soft mounds so he did encouraged by the words of Carsen that assured he wanted to be touched by him. He then covered his wife's feet to let him sleep comfortably.
Carsen murmured softly at his kiss on his nipples, then sank his face gently into his torso. His hand stroked the back of his head with a caress. "Fabian... Do you like me being huge and naked? Admit it honestly," he said blushing as he closed his eyes. Sleep was coming. He felt it with all his being. He lay still on his side, feeling the baby too move slowly but painlessly now lower and lower. Good thing he had time. He needed to rest. He was in for a rough time
Fabian smiled and caressed the side of his cheek and kissed his lips softly as his wife was slowly drifting to sleep. "as a young unmarried man I always admired from afar lads walking by and... Well you're the first lad I've seen naked. I find I like your body without clothes in general. It doesn't matter if you're pregnant or not" he said and blushed at such declaration. He wondered how Carsen had found he liked men. "I always wondered... Why your parents allowed you to marry me. You are the heir to your father's estate, but I guess a second son of ours could inherit from you, yet your last name would e lost, wouldn't it? I'm glad though they allowed you to marry me"
"I, uh... I'm a bastard. I am not the child of my father's wife. But I'm an only son. Nevertheless, I didn't want to live there and I persuaded my father, and somehow he didn't complain. I'm better off with you..." he said quietly and slowly, and then opened his eyes gently. He looked at him with a weak smile. "Let's talk later... I want to take a nap. Forgive me," he said and stroked his cheek gently
Fabian was surprised to know Carsen was a bastard. He hasn't known that and he wondered everyone else knew. His father must have paid handsomely in the dowry for his mother to accept such a match.

It didn't matter in the end. He enjoyed Carsen. What did it mattered if society said he was supposed to have no part in it for being born out of wedlock? That wasn't Carsen's fault and now he was his Duchess.

Fabian nodded "sleep" he encouraged
Carsen slept sweetly and hard. His head was positioned close to his husband's torso. It felt good to him when they were so close. He felt safety and warmth. He wasn't afraid. Telling Fabian about his birth was a little scary. After all, who would want to marry a person who is not from the righteous bed? It was a disgrace to most.

However, Fabian was different and he knew it from their first meeting. He was quiet and still. Very sensitive...
Only the Semi sheer robe was covering his wife a bit as he himself had taken off the knitted jersey, Fabian had helped him into at first.
He watched him sleep and would notice a contraction would come here and there as his skin in the lower abdomen would tense, yet his wife slept thorough it like a champ.

He was beginning to drift off as his hand gently eased the tension of the lower belly as it cramped and contracted around the unborn child. He was curious to know if it was a daughter or son he was going to meet in a few hours. Strangely his heart desired a daughter strongly, not that he would not be happy or desire a son either.

He imagined what it would be like from now on, and how it would be to have his wife grow round every year or every few years with another child. He blushed and kissed his cheek as he slept "I love you" he said to him even if he was asleep and perhaps that's why he had courage enough to say so.
He didn't know how much sleep he got, but it was pleasant. He breathed quietly through his nose and lay still. However, when he felt a stabbing sensation in his stomach that intensified with time he awoke with a gasp. He carefully sat down on the bed, embracing his stomach with a grimace. The clock read one o'clock in the morning. The pregnant man was drenched in cold sweats. - "Fabian... It hurts! Oh my God, that hurts. Honey..." he said caressingly and sought his hand. He wanted to grab his hand. He needed it now.
Somewhere around midnight Fabian had dozed off, yet he was awake once he felt movement in bed he brushed his dark hair back and gave his hand to his wife "Is it time?" he asked and kissed his wife's knuckles as he kenelt in bed ready to aid his wife move of needed
The Duchess nodded his head in panicked disbelief. He didn't know what was going on. He squeezed his partner's hand firmly, and then began to breathe quickly. His stomach squeezed mercilessly.

" I don't know, but it hurts... Damn, it really hurts... Fabian darling help me please," he gasped and then looked between his legs. His anus pulsed and sweat dripped from his body.
"I'll try and check and see if you're open enough, perhaps I'd you squat or are in your fours I won't harm you" he said and smiled softly so he would be calm

He could tell the belly was contracting almost constantly now and he felt nervous that they seemed to be really just moments away from the baby coming. Yet truly he had no idea what to expect. The blizzard kept going just as the snow kept falling