Closed The Labors of Sir Justin
(closed with Torn)
Justin felt a little flustered talking to the barkeep and blushed again. He’d never experienced these emotions before.
“I was kind of wondering...ummm...if...” he mumbled. “I’m Sir Justin and we are going on a quest. And I was hoping or asking if you would be willing to... accompany me.. I mean us on this quest. Would you?”
Justin heart kept pacing. He wasn’t sure why this was happening but he felt weak in his legs the longer he stood in this barkeeps presence.
Another part was anguished as he silently prayed he’d say yes
Samantha stayed near Justin, pretending to order a new jug of mead. Meanwhile .. the young barkeep stayed at the bar, expressing a smile while feeling the same emotions that Justin felt. He was eager to spread his wings and fly like many a woman or man did when traveling from a familiar location to more of an unfamiliar one. "I would love to travel with you on your quest Sir Justin, my name is Koi." He gazed at Justin and had felt as though he could be with Justin forever because of how much he and Justin had did the same loving and shy eye contact. He placed a hand upon Justin's own one, expressing another bright, cheery smile. He wanted to strangely be with the handsome Justin and him alone, wanting to make love to him even more.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
A smile broadened on Justin’s face and he felt his heart race at Koi’s acceptance. He wasn’t sure why he was feeling all these emotions around the young man. And he wasn’t sure if Koi felt the same way.
“We leave in the morning if that will not be a problem?”
He saw Samantha standing there. “Samantha this is Koi and he will be joining us on our quest” Justin’s smile was noticeable as was his tangible excitement.
Justin sat at the bar and smiled at Koi who returned his smile which made him blush and he turned away. He hoped Koi didn’t notice how he was acting around him.
“Tell me about yourself Koi”
Samantha felt left out, sighing while she was unable to think straightly but she stayed sitting. She smiled at Justin and then one at Koi who was the barkeep. He listened to the conversation, making sure not to order any more mead because she was too intoxicated. "I do not mind departing in the morning. And hello Samantha." Koi smiled, looking at the young man who made her look older than her true age. When he was gazed at by Justin he blushed a s well, expressing a warm, friendly smile. "Well .. I am 20 and I am a certified barkeep so there will be lots of mead that I can offer during the trip."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

Justin barely could withhold his excitement that Koi would be joining them on this trip. They could always use a strong man who could fight with them. To keep them safe and protected.
Protected? Justin thought to himself. He felt waves of reassurance knowing that he would be with them. Feelings of warmth overcame him. Justin felt a long trip like this wasn’t going to be the easiest and safest for someone like him. He wondered why as he never felt the need to have others be with him on quests like this. Maybe he was learning to like people.
He smiled at Koi again who returned the smile. Justin hoping to himself that maybe Koi liked him too. He looked over at Samantha who had joined him. A sense of paranoia and maybe anger boiled up in him. Justin was worrying that Koi would like Samantha more than him and fear gripped his heart.
Samantha stayed nearby, sensing the hatred that Justin felt ooze from him because of Koi but ignored him. Koi packed his clothes, barkeeping supplies and a large amount of mead. He was eager to be with Justin and had told that only when he was to be alone with just him and him only. He smiled or smirked whenever he was with his new beloved friend. He smiled at Justin and did not know why he felt such emotions for the equally handsome man. He wanted to be with Justin but did not know that he was also gay as he was. Perhaps something would come up and he and Justin could have a moment to be with each other for a time .. even if it was just for a little time or so. Meanwhile .. Samantha sighed softly, staying nearby but not too close. She wanted to be with Justin and only him but knew that now she was in what was a fierce competition with Koi now.

"So .. what will you, me and Samantha be doing on the quest?" Koi said, smiling at Justin softly.

Justin smiled. “Have you ever heard of the Reaper? Fair Samantha vanquished the creature but we now seek out the master of that creature. I fear he has dark designs for this kingdom. The travel may be dangerous and is lengthy. Probably six to seven months.”
While staying deathly quiet Samantha simply did not care or tried not to as the two men spoke to each other without her. She knew that she would soon be changed into a big, strong and eager to be sexual man. Meanwhile, Koi and Justin (who was soon to be Justine) were talking to each other and no one else. Koi nodded and smiled. "I am fine with traveling with a handsome man like you .. I mean .. uhm .." He blushed, he was nervous as to how drop dead handsome his new friend was. Life was to be a big, seemingly endless quest.

Justin was excited that Koi accepted and also very inebriated despite only having a couple of glasses of mead. He summed it up to his being weakened by his sickness.
He told Koi that they would be leaving at dawn and looked at Samantha asking her if that would be all right by her. He wasn’t sure but he felt Samantha didn’t like Koi or maybe she wanted Koi for herself. Pangs of jealousy courses through Justin’s body.
Justin was ready to leave and got up from the stool. He leaned closer to Koi and then stopped himself. Was he going to kiss him? That was unusual. Instead he blushed and wished Koi a good night.
Koi smiled, leaving to go to a early slumber that evening. He was excited that he would soon leave everything behind to go on a quest. He hummed softly, gazing into Justin's eyes for a second or so. He had a crush on Justin but did not let that such thing be of known to him. At least .. not yet. He went to slumber, dreaming about Justin and him in the throes of lovemaking. They spent a few hours in ecstasy in a dream like state, never ever wanting to wake up.  Never ever. As much as he wanted to remain asleep he knew that he would soon have to awaken the day after. "Justin .."  He mumbled the name of the man that he had intense emotions about even though he first met him. He managed to remain asleep for the whole entire night and did not awaken until the next day.

Justin’s sleep was equally as intense. In his dream he was thrashing about lying on his bed. He felt a presence holding him. He looked and saw Koi lying on top of him. He felt soft kisses on his chest and a gentle sucking on his nipples that was more intense than anything he had ever felt.
The kisses continued down to his chest and onto his belly which tickled him. Justin’s response was to widen his legs apart. For some reason he felt that was right in the presence of Koi. Then he felt Koi enter him slowly thrusting and taking care of Justin’s needs. He felt waves of pleasure as this continue and the pressure containing until he screamed out Koi’s name. The pleasure stayed with him as he felt Koi’s seed and then Koi’s arms wrapped around him.
Justin sighed happily as he dreamt being in the arms of his protector. He felt safe here.
Koi slumbered soundly, feeling at peace with his dream. It seemed as though he and Justin were both in the same state of mind when slumbering. In the such dream he explored Justin's sexy body, never stopping for a single moment as his hips thrusted halfway out and fully into the depths of Justin like a true beast. He softly spoke in his state of mind, speaking about what he seemed to be more like moaning gently. He mumbled the name that he wanted to be be .. that such name that was chosen was Justin and just him only. He always knew that he was straight but something about Justin made him feel more and more of his true self and that something was that he was gay. He never felt that way before but that special someone made him want to be a much more greater man that he could be. 

"Justin .. I love you .. I love you so much!" He moaned further, not aware that he was dreaming anymore.

One month into the quest:
Koi had been with Justin and Samantha this past month. The journey had been slow though they had been making progress. Justin dealing with his mysterious illness and feeling weaker. He hadn’t been in much practice but he had noticed some loss of musculature in his arms. He summed it to the illness and despite Samantha’s pleading, he decided against waiting to start their journey until he felt better.
His dreams were still as intense as ever. Thoughts of being in Koi’s arms and consummating his feelings. During the journey he continued to keep a friendly distance with Koi. But always found himself staring at Koi. How strapping and strong he looked.
This morning was no different. Justin felt a little nauseous and his chest had been feeling sensitive and sore the past few days. He also had an urge to relieve himself. He got out of the tent making sure not to awaken anyone and went into the wooded area. He found a tree with a bunch of leaves surrounding it. He took off his bottoms and squatted over the leaves. He relaxed the muscles between his legs and felt the urine stream come out. A nagging thought in the back of his mind told him he used to do this while standing but he shook it off. He made sure to wipe the area when done and retrieved his trousers when he heard a voice. Startled he turned towards the voice.
After one long, seemingly endless month of traveling Samantha was becoming more of a man but was able to hide such features. The such journey was almost half of the way there and was fulfilling for Koi and Justin. Koi was sleeping one night, smiling as he slumbering soundly.  He awoke and found himself somehow walking into the woods, following to where he would see Koi. "Justin .. are you alright?" He smiled gently, approaching where Justin was squatting. He stood in the clearing, biting his lip as he had watched his new friend redressing himself.  "I .. apologize for startling you." He answered, feeling as though he were being a creep as he simply stared at the scene. He never knew that men would squat to use restroom instead of stand.

Justin startled by Koi’s voice jumped up from his squatting position. He quickly grabbed his trousers and put them in front of him. For some reason he felt the need to protect his modesty. He blushed hoping that Koi did not see too much of him.
“What are you doing out here? Is everything all right?”
They had finished one months journey and still had maybe 6 more months before they got to Dragonshade. Then the journey could end with the sorcerers death.
Justin blushed and smiled back at Koi, hoping Koi wasn’t having second thoughts about being on this journey
Koi blushed as well, feeling himself slowly growing aroused in an area almost too much to ignore. "I apologize, my friend. And everything is fine." He bit his lip against his thoughts. They were both alone and Justin was much too eager to explore. He was more than happy and blissfully about being on this amazing journey and never wanted it to ever end. Never. He did not know why but he approached Justin in a few steps, feeling his lips soon moving against Justin's own ones. 

Justin was surprised by Koi’s kiss and dropped the trousers he was holding leaving him fully naked from the waist down. The cool air touching places he didn’t expect. Koi looked down and the look of surprise in his eyes as he gazed on Justin’s body.
Justin pushes Koi back and said “Koi this is unexpected and not right.” Justin was conflicted with emotions. His body was reacting in the presence of Koi. His nipples got hard and erect even though it wasn’t cold. And between his legs he felt an ache and was that a little wetness?
He blushed and stammered that this was something a knight didn’t do even though in Justin’s mind the kiss felt wonderful and new thoughts were going through his head
Koi wanted more than anything to be with Justin. He wanted his cock to be inside of his womanly depths even more. He bit his lip once again, leaning his head inside of Justin's neck, gifting it with gentle kisses that told his friend he would be soft. He used his moist, warm tongue because he wanted to have his taste upon it, never stopping. Not even a single day. He wanted but did not know that Justin was pregnant with Samantha's child. He reached out, gently letting his fingers explore the inside of his friend's folds. "I know that it is not right but something is telling me that it is." He said with a smile. "I promise not to hurt you."

(Am I doing alright?)

Koi’s touch in a place he never expected made Justin’s body spasm. He was very sensitive and this caused Justin to moan very softly.
They’d known each other only a month but Koi made Justin feel safe. Koi was so manly rugged and handsome and Justin enjoyed how Koi made him feel.
Again his touch was like waves of pleasure coursing like magic. It felt good, it felt natural and felt right.
Koi continued to kiss upon Justin's neck and lips, never ever wanting to ever stop. He rubbed the feminine, womanly folds and highly sensitive folds. He smiled gently, never being rough even though he wanted ever so badly to be. He loved the moments of the first time that they were making such gentle and soft time making love. He felt his own cock was slowly becoming erect which made him feel so embarrassed. "You are so handsome, I want you to know that." He moaned.