Closed A chance at happiness
Winter, a blizzard is coming. The pregnant man goes into labor and the husband has to deliver the baby.
Carsen let out a breath all pale in the face, and then dared to look at his thighs, which were filthy with mucus and blood, though his husband had been cleaning him with a towel the whole time. Just a little more, he thought, and then tried to reach out with his hand to touch the approaching head of their baby, but his hand was too short unfortunately.

"Fabian... Can you help me get her out? I don't know if I'll be able to push the head out myself," he whined, feeling the pinch around the opening, and then he bit down and tried to push through and push out more of the head, but through the stress he felt he could.

He looked with tired eyes at the Duke, then gripped his fingers tighter. With his other hand he began to massage his lower abdomen. "I'll try to give birth quickly, just... I won't do that at the moment. It hurts too much. Honey... Do I write anything in your book?" the pregnant man hoped that the book would say how to deal with the problem he had
"her?" he asked surprised he was referring to the child as a girl as he had always been gender neutral when referring to the baby.

Fabian tried to read the book as he still held his wife, reading just over the letters kn search for something "it doesn't says much... Just that you need to slowly stretch around the head" he said helplessly as that didn't gave an exact solution. With a warm towel he cleaned his wife's thighs from the blood and mucus of childbirth.
"The baby was very gentle with me and... I'm beginning to think our little angel is a girl... " he muttered, then forced a smile in his husband's direction for a moment, thinking of the baby he had just given birth to.

As my husband read the book, he pushed knowing that not trying wouldn't accomplish much and could still harm their baby. And he wanted a healthy baby. Finally, he pressed his hand against his lower abdomen, feeling the baby gently push forward. He gasped throatily, feeling his ring burn as the head expanded his anus.
"as I said before. I desire strongly a daughter" he said excited of that possibility yet regardless he already loved that child. The child wasn't exactly born yet and he already felt some tears emanate from his eyes at the sight of the head pushing against his wife's opening trying to be born.

A lot of mucus was washing around the head and his wife's thighs as the head tried to come. He would clean both mother and baby best he could. And he by instinct began to massage the anal ring as it tried to expand around the head.

The head wasn't backing away but it would move forward the anal ring expanding but as the push stopped the anal ring would relax and show less of the head. Yet each time Carsen paused, the head was showing a bit more than last time so progress was being done albeit slowly.

Fabian took a look at the clock. It was two and a half in the morning already
Carsen smiled softly as he paused. They could already feel how much closer their child was to them. He couldn't believe that one more moment and they would officially be parents.

He made loud noises as he pushed on, but he wasn't worried about that at the moment. He just wanted to give them a beautiful baby. He pushed slowly, feeling his ring burning more and more.

He took deep breaths until he finally felt a plop and something flowed out of him. He opened his mouth in astonishment and then looked at his husband. He had a better view than he did.

"Is the head... It just go out?" he asked, not knowing what to think. The first time he went into labor, he didn't know what was going on
Fabian was as tense as the muscles and tissue in his wife seemed to be. He was sweating from stress to see how long this took, how hard it was. His hands would hover around the head waiting to hold or catch it. He had no idea of it would continue to go slow or if it would emerge quickly like a cannon ball.

The skin slowly got used more and more to stretch and with a hard push from his wife the head made it out. With that plop he quickly held the head and got his both hands drenched on fluids that emerged on a large quantity as before when his wife lost his waters.

"yes... It's... It's out!" he called surprised to be holding the child's head. "the babe is truly bald" he said amused by it.
Carsen laughed outright for the first time since labor began, and his head fell back against the pillows. He took a few deep breaths for his reward, then placed his hands on his smaller volume belly. Just a few more moments... He's got to be able to do it.

As his husband marveled at the sight of their baby's face and head, the Duchess no longer felt as much pressure to push. Instead, he breathed deeply and often, feeling his anal muscles working and their baby's neck slowly coming out of his ass. Everything only stopped at the shoulders. The pressure was back again. He looked at Fabian with a serious look.

" Now I don't know... The shoulders are quite broad, and I... Shit, I'm scared," he breathed out, and then feeling a spasm he thrust lightly and briefly, feeling his anus really burning now. Until he felt the metallic taste of blood in his mouth
Without him doing anything the head rotated in his hands on its own and now he could see clearly the baby's face her or his eyes were tightly close, gently he cleaned the face from mucus and fluids.

Fabian noticed the erection had somewhat died down now that the pressure from the baby had been released but it seemed to be building up again as his wife's was pushing now on the shoulders. "They are but if you passed the ehad you can do this too, just do it gently as you did with the head" he said "I'm scsrd of holding the baby she or he feels so fragile..." he said tense as he saw his wife bearing down once more.
The pressure, fatigue, and pain caused Carsen to be at the end of his labor, and his eyes began to close of their own accord. However, he couldn't just let it go like that. He had already done so much and was about to see their child in the world for the first time. It was going to be a beautiful moment.

His husband's words encouraged him. The baby was fragile, delicate. By taking a break now he could easily hurt them. He didn't want that. So he pushed gently and at the same time as hard as he could. He grabbed the sheet in his hands, and a scream escaped his throat.

"Mommy I already want to see you sunshine!" he exclaimed as he once again slumped on the bed, completely exhausted
Fabian read on the book for instructions. It just said shoulders need to pass one at a time and be gentle as a harsh push could harm the child "there you go gently Duchess" he said as he kept on reading. And saw after a baby there was remains of where the baby had been that needed to be birthed.

Slowly the baby's shoulders began to pass. He could no longer hold his wife's hand or massage his opening to aid as both hands were cradling the emerging child. He just knew then the baby must be just as tired as the laboring mother to have to be pushed in that way.
"I'm sure she le he is longing for you to hold her or him. Baby looks tired of I can say so, it must not be nice to be pushed like this" he said cleaning the baby again as another wave of fluids emerged from his wife as he managed to gently deliver the first shoulder making the baby now be hanging in a sideway manner from its mother.
Carsen got a little angry with his husband. It was easy to tell him to do it gently. He only assisted, and Carsen had to push. Still, he took a deep breath and gasped as he felt his soiling the sheet with his secretions, but he didn't care. He could sleep on a dirty bed, but he wanted the baby in his arms.

As he pushed lightly, he felt every muscle and nerve in his body that had been slightly deformed by the outgoing baby. His penis was stiff, as was his back which refused to obey. His legs were shaking unmercifully.

"My child... Honey slip into mommy already," he begged, and then pushed again, this time it felt different. It's like his stomach exploded
Fabian was just trying to help even if he didn't knew much how to. He supported the baby as it continued to emerge from his wife. The skin had a different tone than his or his wife and he imagined it would take color once born as it had a bit of gray look to it. "it's almost here just one or two more pushes and you've done it!" he encouraged.
Carsen didn't know how long it was, or exactly what it looked like from Fabian's perspective, but he gave two or maybe more pushes. He couldn't even count. He just felt his anus release its pain and his belly grow smaller, letting out the rest of the mucus and fetal waters. He fell back against the pillows, being barely alive. He was only awakened from his lethargy by a timid squeal, or maybe a scream? The more time passed he recognized the voice of a newborn. Baby was born. Damn...

He raised himself gently on his elbows, looking at his husband, who was sitting between his legs. In his arms was a rather large screaming child dirty with blood and mucus. Tears streamed into his eyes. His breathing sped up.
"F-Fabian... " quietly whispered, unable to believe what he had done
It took a bit more than Fabian thought it would but his wife pushing and relentless effort finally delivered the baby. The child slid put the anus. Once the other shoulder passed and the the chest after, only a gentle push was enough to make the child come forward.

He quickly saw it was his heart desire : a daughter. He swell with happiness and pride yet the child didn't move much and remained colorless in his arms. By instinct he took a clean towel and began to clean the baby and as the child grew warm she instantly began crying loudly feeling the large eolm with some very potent cries that seemed imposible to come out something so small. He wrapped her up even if she still had something strange in her belly that seemed to attach her to his wife. He would need to read what to do about. But for now the baby was safe. I

An exhausted Carsen was now looking at them and seeing for the first time the wailing child. He realized his wife hadn't seen the child naked and didn't knew it was a girl "a daughter. A little Lady" he said happy handing him the baby carefully hoping the thing in her belly (the umbilical cord) was long enough for Carsen to took the baby without problem.
Carsen didn't know when, but he started sobbing, and when the little screaming girl was laid on his belly easily, he kissed her forehead. He began massaging her back with his hands. They were so small, but the strength in her lungs must have been there since she cried loudly when she first felt the air. He cried the whole time, smiling happily. Their sunshine, his tiny ball of joy. He still couldn't believe it.

"My love... Shh... Don't cry, you're here. Mom and Dad are happy," he stroked the back of her head and then looked at Fabian. His hand grabbed his cuff and pulled him gently to him, kissing his lips slowly with gratitude. He helped him deliver their daughter into the world. He loved him like hell. "Thank you... Thank you, Fabian. We got her. Our little girl"
Fabian was crying but tried to hide it, not wanting to seem too sensible as it was a trait not well seen in a man. Much less in someone like him, a Duke.

The baby was taking color as she screamed cold as the blizzard was head on. Fabian took a look at the clock "it's nine minutes past three in the morning." he said realizing it took how wife three whole hours to push their daughter out.

"she has something in her tummy, do you know what it is? I think it attaches her to you but don't know if it will fall on this own or we have to cut it" he said and smiled at his wife. "I also read you need to deliver a sac where she was inside of you, so if you still need to push and feel that ruge just do so"
When his husband announced what time it was, he glanced up at the clock. Shit, it's after three...

He looked a little amused, and as he saw his husband's tears, he wiped away his tears and smiled sweetly.

"Don't cry, it's okay..." he said, and then rubbed the little one's back, and immediately put his arm around her. "It's an umbilical cord... You got a knife? You have to cut it," he said this from knowledge he had learned before he was married. Immediately he pushed lightly and less painfully, feeling the placenta move smoothly inside him. He focused his attention on the newborn, however, seeing her calm down.
"I wasn't crying" he said embarrassed but it was clear he was moved and touched to see his daughter. "cut it? But won't that hurt her?" he asked scared as he took out his pocket knife he always arrived with him.

Fabian saw something brownish come out. It was like a small leather sac, but that seemed to hams held his daughter all these months. He took it away. The bed was a mess, he would need to change sheets again "you want me to change sheets or we should move to another bedroom?" he asked his wife.
When the placenta and umbilical cord were separated from him and their daughter, he embraced the little one more confidently, who, hearing his heartbeat, calmed down. It was all over. The pressure was off him. The pain he felt was worth it now. Their little girl was perfect. Alive, beautiful and theirs. He kissed her tenderly on the forehead, massaging her delicate skin.

"Let's stay here... Don't go anywhere anymore and meet your daughter, huh?" he giggled softly and covered himself gently, being careful of the newborn on his chest. He patted the other half of the bed to suggest to his husband to lie down next to him. He, meanwhile, was looking at the quiet little girl, who was whimpering quietly
Fabian didn't needed to be told twice to go to his wife and daughter. He was a amazed by the little baby. "she's beautiful but I can't tell if she looks like you or me" he said awed "does she needs her clothes? A bottle of milk?" he asked and looked at her "she needs a name" he said "I had a few picks but xehst about you?"