O Mpreg Treatment Center

He pushes groans softly "he still feet first is it okay if I have him feet first

- Otherwise, the birth will be very difficult and dangerous for the baby. In that case, we have to do a c-section - she said seriously.

He shakes his head no"n no I'm scared of needles

- Relax. Breathe deeply. I'll try to turn it around with the oil - she said, and put the oil on her belly, moving her hands accordingly.

Alex groans softly "i gotta push

- Try to push lightly and the child should be in the right position.

He pushes lightly

- Great! He turned around! - she was happy - You can push how you feel

He pushes harder gripping the tub

The baby had just entered the birth canal, which made Alex feel a little more powerful cramps.
- Again!

Alex grips the tub harder "nnhhg he's huge Alice

- I know, but look, Jackson is already with us in the world and waiting for his siblings. Let's not let him wait long. - She wiped his sweaty forehead.

He smiled gently he pushes harder

- Try pushing now for 15 seconds, okay?

He nods his head pushing to 15 seconds his anus stretching but not a whole lot since this one is a lot bigger

- Great! Don't give up! If you keep pushing like that, we'll be welcoming another child in the world in a moment. - still motivating.

Alex grips the tub harder breathing hard "is his head out or not yet

- Almost! You're doing great, and now give me a hard push and we'll see the head!

He gives a hard push

- See, you can see her already - she reached for the mirror and pointed it towards Alex.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by jamiej123
04-17-2024, 04:09 PM
Last Post by Roselockheart
07-15-2023, 06:16 PM
Last Post by xxjadeexx
03-30-2023, 01:43 PM