Closed The Kingdom's Heir
[Closed w/ (lovespregnancyRP)]
Henri nodded and leaned in to the kiss of his husband. Penelope was still kicking wildly in him, but thankfully she started to slow down when Adam kissed his belly. "You also be careful out there, love."

Morning came and he knew they wouldn't stop for breakfast. Henri ate at the carriage while he also made a meal for Adam that he could easily eat. "Adam, here. You should eat too. You're not completely healed yet so don't overwork yourself, love."
" do you need to stop and take a break theres a pond ahead we could dip are feet in if you want love thank you for the food" he said taking the food very hungry and scarfing it down.

Adam pulled over by the small pound finding old bread to feed the ducks and helping a very pregnant Henri out of the carriage as the ducks ran by their feet quacking for food.
Henri beamed at the suggestion of the pond. “If it wouldn’t be too much trouble, I’d love that dear.” He had held on to Adam to carefully get down from the carriage and had smiled when he saw the cute ducks flocking them.

They had sat by the river under a tree and was throwing bread to the ducks. Henri felt relaxed but then sighed, rubbing his belly. He rested his head on Adam's shoulder. “How did they found out? I thought we were already safe. What will we do now?”
" I dont know how they found us we will travel farther away til we find somewhere to stay this time you stay inside no selling vegetables or going to the market I dont want anyone to see you if they find us theyll drag us home" he sighed squeezing Henris hand " dont worry I'll get us somewhere safe it might take weeks of travel" he said
Henri had expected that he'll soon be stopped from selling vegetables, and that he's have to hide in their house but hearing made him still sad. But, he'd do anything to keep their baby, safe. Yeah, their princess will be very worth it.

Henri returned the squeeze to Adam's hand and had shifted position so he was snuggling closer to his love. "I understand. I don't mind the travel as long we keep her safe but..." Henri paused when a hard kick was sent to his side and Henri rubbed at the sore spot. "Hopefully before Penelope comes? We don't know when she'll come and that scares me, love."
" will settle within a few weeks love way before Penelope is here dont worry okay?" Adam snuggled close to Henri and rubbed his stomach feeling Penelope kick about as the ducks whacked. They sat there for awhile before getting back to the carriage. Adam making Henri comfortable with blankets and pillows before heading back to travel some more.
"Okay. I know you won't let anything happen to our princess so I trust you, love. With my whole heart." Henri was back to a happy mood as he chuckled to the cute interaction of their daughter and her Papa with the quacking ducks.

Henri was made comfortable again inside and the carriage and their travel resumed. They would stop time to time to eat properly but mostly they were traveling. Henri kept check of Adam's wounds and when he's in his carriage, he'd taken to knitting some clothes for their little girl.
After a few weeks of traveling Adam knew they would have to settle soon winter was about to start and it was getting too cold in the carriage for Henri. Adam would stop on the sides of roads and make fires to warm them both up. He held Henri close tonight they were both cold so Adam had started a fire and sat in front of it with Henri " next town we see were gonna settle there I have money saved for a small house okay? You wont have to be cold any longer my love I'm so sorry" he whispered
In the few weeks they have traveled, Penelope had grown bigger and Henri was faster to tire and ache. This also meant he was more prone to the cold. He would appreciate greatly nights like this where he could snuggle up to Adam and they could share body heat along with the simple blanket he had sewn in the carriage. Henri sat up and stared his husband excited. "Is it true? Oh I can't wait. She'll be seven months, and settling soon would be best for us all. " He pulled the blanket tighter around them and had shifted to his side when he could feel the baby getting uncomfortable. "The cold isn't your fault, love. You're doing your best despite all and I and princess are more than grateful to you for everything." Henri yawned as his eyes grew heavy in sleep. "Hopefully, we can finally live in peace there, Adam."
" will find peace my love but remember you have to stay hidden " he kissed Henri deeply and held him and the next day they found a nice village to settle. Adam bought a small cottage with a yard for plants and got a job building houses to make money.

Henris stomach was stretching to make room for Penelope his ligaments stretching and causing pain. Adam came home from work finding Henri curled on the couch in pain " what's wrong my love?"
"I know...no more selling vegetables, no more going out." Henri was sad with this but he'd do anything to keep their princess safe. He kissed Adam back before drifting to a peaceful sleep.

The house that they got was an upgrade to what they had before. It was bigger and there's definitely enough space for a baby now. Henri was working on getting some vegetables from their yard when he started feeling pain in his lower belly. It wasn't that painful yet but it concerned Henri who was already high risk. He carefully waddled back for their home though having to stop at times when the pain would return.

Henri was scared. What's happening? Is the baby okay? "Ahh! Nghh...Adam...it h-hurts. I-I don't know what's happening. P-penelope is moving a lot..." He continued to rub his belly and searched for Adam's hand to hold.
Adam quickly got behind Henri and felt his stomach the skin felt taut and stretched and Adam remembered reading about the ligaments getting stretched when the baby was growing " deep breathes Henri Penelope's okay the ligaments in your stomach are stretching making more room for here here let me" he said as he began to massage his stomach gently as he peppered him with kisses and sang softly.
Henri tried to steady his breaths as he nodded to Adam's explanation. A smile came to his face mid wince when he heard that it was probably just Penelope growing big and healthy in him. "I thought she was coming early and it got me so scared." Henri hummed at the feeling of the soreness slowly fading away with his husband's skilled massages. He'd chuckle softly when Adam would give him kisses and would try to give his love some kisses of his own. 

"Penelope's sleeping again, love. I'm sure she likes your voice." Henri felt tired. Even not doing much, he felt like he could sleep again. "I was scared, but I'm happy to know that she's still doing fine. We hadn't been in a check up for a month with traveling and it honestly got me worried for her." Henri lazily ran a hand through the curve of his bump, before looking back at Adam. "So how was your day? Anything to note about?"

(I'm really sorry for the late reply!)
" it was a busy day nothing important I have the day off tomorrow why dont we get a check up for you and penny " he smiled at the pet name he had given his daughter kissing Henri deeply " I'm sorry we havent got you to a doctor in over a month we can go tomorrow" he said and started to sing again so Henri could sleep.
"If you're sure, a check up tomorrow sounds good. Penny had been giving daddy a lot of aches lately and I want to know if we're still okay." Henri chuckled softly at the cute nickname Adam gave for their girl before slowly drifting to sleep at his love's voice.

The next day came and Henri was looking forward to go and finally be outside again, but he still worried on what may happen. "Adam, let's be careful when we go. What if someone sees and threaten us again?" All the way to the clinic Henri held close to Adam. He had a protective hand on his belly but it showed in his smile his excitement as they walked. The excitement though gradually faded as exhaustion replaced it. Turns out the clinic was a bit far from their home and Henri was already feeling tired. He leaned heavily on to his husband and gripped his hand. "Love, can we rest for a second." Henri said in heavy breaths.
Adam made Henri wear a shawl around his head so no one would recognize him. " we should of took the carriage love I didnt realize it was so far my love" he took Henri to the side and found a bench to relax on " just breathe deep brearhes" he said kissing his head apologizing again for not just taking the carriage.
Henri relaxed on Adam as they rested on the bench. He followed Adam's words and took deep breaths. He did this while he rubbed on his belly feeling Penelope getting agitated in him. He did have to chuckle at his husband over worrying again. "It really isn't that far, love. It's just I'm getting tired faster with how big our princess had become. Though I'd do like to ride the carriage next time."

They eventually got to the clinic a bit later and Henri was happy he'd have a break from the walking. The doctor was new and so he had to explain his condition again. The doctor understood and made tests to check on him and the baby. Henri held tight on Adam's hand as all of these happened.

"From what I can see, both Henri and baby are healthy, but Henri had reached the point where fake contractions will occur. They aren't real but they'll hurt so be prepared for those. Also I'm sorry to say that Penelope might really come before the ninth month, but she's looking healthy now and I'm sure she'll have no complications if she do arrive early. Just please be careful, Henri."
Adam watched closely to the doctor and held Henris hand knowing he was frightened of all the tests and things " hear that Henri you have to rest and I'll come home on my lunch to check on you make sure you and penny are doing okay " he smiled and kissed Henris hand

He made Henri wait at the doctors so he went to get the carriage so he didnt have to walk all the way back and could relax in the back with.pillows that's when the false contractions started.
Back then, Henri might protest. But now, he was mostly grateful that he'll have his husband checking up on him at lunch. "I know, love. I and Penny will be happy to have you at lunch."

As instructed by Adam, Henri waited at the clinic while he went to fetch the carriage. Soon, Adam returned and he was helped into the carriage. Henri was humming to his belly when stopped at a cramp gripping his stomach. He clutched his belly with a groan and was rubbing it with eyes closed and face in pained expression. "Owww...Adam...Adam! S-stop the carriage!" When Adam came, he would see Henri breathing deeply and leaning to a side in pain. " My b-belly hurts love. Should we go b-back? Oww...oohhh..." He held out a hand as if reaching for Adam.
Adam stopped the carriage hearing Henri yelling for him he jumped in the carriage and went to Henris side taking his hand and holding him close " deep breathe I think these are the fake contractions the doctor was talking about we can go back if it makes you feel better" he said as he rubbed small circles in Henris belly as he coached him to take deep breathes through the fake contractions instructing him to pant if the pain got to bad.

Adam laughed " are you causing daddy so much trouble already my dear penny " he said still holding Henris hand