He smile gently
(Want to skip (
(okay, until what time?)
(Maybe when Alex pregnant again (
(With John's children?)
(Yes (
(Okay. This time you start)
(How many months and how many he's having (
(Maybe 6 months and more for one, twins or triplets as you like. Let's describe how they have sex, then we can do a time skip to 9 months)
(Okay (
Alex is 6 months pregnant with twins he cuddled John as he was horny
John's blushing.
He and Alex have lived together since they found out the boy was pregnant. White checked the pregnant woman's health every day. He tried to feed him well and he made sure he got a good night's sleep too. They had sex several times during those six months. You were Alex's initiative. He became horny as hell because of his pregnancy. But John tried to limit it because of the children; he didn't want to hurt them. Besides, he fell in love with his boyfriend, but didn't want to show it to him. He knew that for every sexual intercourse he wouldn't want to let him go, but at some point he would leave and John would be heartbroken and have two children.
- What do you need?
He smile gently "I got a surprise for you in our room dear
For the word "dear" John's blushing more. What was that boy doing with him. . .
- You want to show it to me now, right? - He asked, turning his face away from the papers he was filling in.
He smile gently he grabbed John hands "your going to love I know you will inside there room there were flowers on the bed and a little box on the bed as well
At the sight of the flowers scattered on the bed John knew what was going on and wasn't too happy, but he decided to pretend he was still interested in it so as not to make the pregnant man angry.
- What's in the box? - he asked, pointing at it.
John I really like you I know I'm only a surrogate but I want to spend the rest of my life with you he trys go down on one knee
- Stand up - he said, turning blushed. - Do it while I'm patient.
He couldn't believe it. The boy was daring to kneel before him. He didn't deserve it. He was the opposite of him. Besides, he was the dominant one in bed. He should propose to him. He should have dared.
Alex looks up "would you marry me and be Mr Cooper

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O FxM Mpreg Chatbot jamiej123 0 204 04-17-2024, 04:09 PM
Last Post: jamiej123
  O Surrogate center for males Roselockheart 2 584 01-27-2024, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Roselockheart
  O Birth center for the supernatural creatures Roselockheart 7 891 11-30-2023, 09:35 PM
Last Post: SimplyPregnant
  C Emu mpreg (closed with ZealousEmu369 ( Roselockheart 22 1,038 08-18-2023, 10:29 PM
  O Searching an italian mpreg carrier Preg_lover 0 366 08-02-2023, 07:12 AM
Last Post: Preg_lover
  O Mpreg labor and birth rp mpregfan50 2 912 07-15-2023, 06:16 PM
  O The College Years (A Mpreg Series) riderstrongforever16 0 429 06-11-2023, 02:06 AM
Last Post: riderstrongforever16
  O MPreg RP xxjadeexx 4 664 03-30-2023, 01:43 PM
Last Post: xxjadeexx
Star O Stranger Things and other themed mpreg RP StardustCaptain 6 1,426 03-01-2023, 07:24 PM
Last Post: StardustCaptain
  O MPREG Crazy Bitch Pt. 2 riderstrongforever16 90 10,010 03-14-2022, 08:13 PM