O Mpreg Treatment Center

- Put in a skimmer like at the last delivery? - he suggested massaging his thigh.

Skimmer? Dear

- Then maybe you will sit in a chair, lift your legs and hold them. This position can help you with contractions - he proposed a second proposal.

Alex groan in pain pushing bending down

- You are doing great - he patted his head - A few more thrusts and we'll see the head

Dear my ass hurts

- In a moment, I will lubricate it with oil, it will hurt less and help push out the child's arms - he explained.
He put oil on his fingers and stained the substance at Alex's anus.

This one bigger then Nathan it's head very huge

- I know, honey, but in a moment it will be over. We will be all four - he promised, massaging his belly - Breathe

Alex breathes slowly feeling his anus stretching on it's own "nnnngh it's hurting dear

- Very good, don't stop! - he encouraged and took his hand - Just a moment and the head will be!

He pushes hard tears falling down his face "dear our little kitten meowing I think he wants us

He turned and actually heard the baby cry.
- Listen, I'm going to see what's up with Nathan, and you're still coming, okay?

He nods his head still pushing

Nathan was crying, so John took him in his arms and put him to his chest. He began to stroke his small back.

Alex stops pushing breathing hard his nipples began to drip from the milk in his breasts "how's Nathan is he hungry

John patted his son's back.
- Very possible - he replied

I can feel the baby move down to my canal Nathan can have a quick feeding on me before I have to push again

- As you wish - he said and took his son to his mother.
He gave Alex the weeping baby.

Alex puts Nathan on his sore breasts

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by jamiej123
04-17-2024, 04:09 PM
Last Post by Roselockheart
07-15-2023, 06:16 PM
Last Post by xxjadeexx
03-30-2023, 01:43 PM