C Guardian

As Edward positioned himself over Ansgard the guardian wrapped his arms around him and nuzzled his nose before laying a kiss in his forehead.

In the new position , Sjofn had a clear space and view to work on. First with warm water and a gauze she cleaned the torn opening from all the old and new Blood. She had to do that a few times as the ripped skin would bleed at the touch. She then dried the area and opened the small frask of a salve that she often used to help cuts and other small injuries heal and repair the tissue. She applied a generous amount over all the damaged skin. Trying to be fast yet effective on her work.

"Not for the incoming days, you need to heal first. And to not reopen the tearing I do need you to have a light and soft diet that won't make you strain when going to the bathroom. I'll bring you a diet tomorrow if what can be soft for you but also healthy to sustain a pregnancy." She was the done and made a motion to her brother to let her know it was fine to let the omega rest.
Yet Ansgard had content to hold his husband in that manner.

"Once you're healed you're fine to engage in intercourse. Yet due to how small you are. I would suggest you prepare beforehand yourself, there are a series of tools you can use to dilate yourself apart from any foreplay you both might engage in. That will prevent you from tearing. After your first delivery you might not need to be so sistemática about preparing yourself before, but for now that is what will be safest."

- Good - he replied and began to breathe slowly.
With the help of Ansgard and Sjofn, he calmed down. His wound hurt less, but he trusted the girl that it would be a long time before it would heal.
As for the stimulation of the enlargement of his hole, we can say that he was almost not afraid. If his husband were to do this stimulation, he had nothing to worry about.
His hand was still on his stomach. He felt as if he was already pregnant and wanted to protect his litter.

" try to rest" sjofn said as she was now cleaning her things." If you are in any pain later tonight. Make some tea with these leaves and take a bath in them. " She said handing her brother s small bag of leaves.

" I'll be back tomorrow if you don't mind. To bring you the diet and what you can use to dilate before making love and see how you're doing" she smiled seeing how protective Edward was. Just by his mannerisms she would guess indeed he was with pups already. Yet they wouldn't know for sure till around a week or two. When there was a change on Edward's scent or she could feel in a physical exam the presence of a pregnancy

Edward nodded his thanks and let his husband get up and walk his sister to the exit. He laid himself gently on the bed, not covering himself. It wasn't very hot in the room, but because of the things he did with Ansgard, his body was on fire.
In all this he remembered all the events of the night and blushed very much.
He has a husband, he is no longer a virgin and probably his puppies on the way. Unbelievable!

Ansgard returned and found his husband laying in bed "I'm sorry you went through that. But I'm glad you met my Little sister" he said as he sat in bed next to him " are you feeling better?"

- Nothing's wrong, it's not your fault - he said, grabbing his hand. - She's really nice and looks like you - he said and kissed Ansgard on the cheek.
He stroked his flat stomach with his hand until he reached pubic hair. His tiny penis hurt and was stiff. At the moment, he wished he could make love to the alpha.

"you think so? We are technically half siblings. Neither of us know our human father? Mother? " That made him ponder " you prefer to be referred as a father too or ad a mom?" He asked and noticed what his husband was doing.

"Seems certain omega still wants attention" he traded as he brushed the smaller length of the omegas penis.

Edward flinched at the alpha touch. He felt even greater desire than before. He moaned with pleasure as Ansgard's hand moved along its short length.
- Mommy. I will be a mother ~ he replied, moaning for a long time.

The guardian felt a shift in his nethers regions. It was a bummer they couldn't continue their love making yet he settled for the next best thing. He began to stroke the small length of his husband simulating the movement doing while thrusting. His thumbs would gently brush the penis head here and there to add to his mate's pleasure.

" I know my sister wasn't going to hurt you. But I know you'll be a good mom, just by his zelous you were at protecting the pups from her"

- AaaHhh! - Edward kept on moaning.
He knew that they were all alone now, and he wouldn't have to worry if they were too loud.
He arched and lifted his hips, imitating his push during intercourse.
He already missed Ansgard's wick in his ass.
- And you'll be a great father! - he replied, shouting and feeling that it would cum soon.

The moans of pleasure of the omega filled the room and enjoyed the feelings of his husband thrusting into his hand to find his own pleasure. Ansgard had the sensation that Edward was so sensible that s little kiss or carresing over his body would be enough to send him over the edge. He leaned down to kiss his lips as his hand groped the testicles and ran his thumb over them.

" You really think I'll be good at it?"

Edward nodded quickly and put their lips together in an ardent kiss. In the meantime, Ansgard made some skillful moves that allowed him to reach Omega after a few seconds. All his sperm landed on their bodies, but they were still kissing.

Ansgard gently moved over his husband and hovered over him as they kissed passionately and his hands went around the omegas body to pull him close not minding his torso being covered in the omegas seed.

When their lips fought for dominance and their bodies touched as tightly as possible, Edward put his tongue into Ansgard's mouth. He was making a French kiss for the first time, but apparently he wasn't doing too well.

Ansgard moaned into his mouth. Their movement's were rushed, desperate. "it's really hard to...not have you " he whispered as he separated to catch his breath. For every cell in his body wanted to continue mating.

Edward released the alpha body and sank onto the pillow. He was tired. He patted the place next to him to signal that the husband lay down next to him.
- We have to endure a little, and then we will make love even everyday - he replied.

He settled to his side and cuddled into his smaller body " I know, it's just ...you smell really good" he said and smiled "I hope it worked though. ..." He said rubbing his flat belly

Edward smiled and snuggled into Ansgard's body.
- I hope so too - he said, yawning.
After a few seconds his eyes closed and his breathing normalized. He fell asleep.

The guardian watched as his omega fell asleep in his arms. He kissed his forehead before falling asleep as well.

Edward woke up in her husband's arms. Carefully he freed himself from them and left the room. He went down the stairs and went to the kitchen. It was one of the largest rooms of the cabin. After a few minutes, as he became acquainted with everything, he began to make breakfast; salad and orange juice.