Closed Who's your father?
"Depends on when... It feels good now," he said, and then looked at his hand on his stomach. Soon after, he felt another sign from the child. "Can you feel it?"
"yeah I feel the movement, it feels strange but not on a bad way" he said thoughtful as he allowed his hand to remain in the spot, as he felt the rise and fluttering of the tight skin as the unborn child kicked.

"you said there's another posible father... Who is he?"
Alex tensed up. No one knew about his affair with the teacher. It could do more damage to his reputation, and the school slut was already a piece of shit. " I don't want to talk about it, okay? There's just another option for the baby"
"that's fine" he said un bothered that he wouldn't tell him. He had a right to his privacy. He ran a finger over the tight skin of the belly "so... Do I get any extra points if I convince your child we having something again is a good idea?" he asked with a grin.
"I'll think about it... What if you wanted to use those points later?" he asked, and then looked at him intrigued. What did he mean? And how does he want to calm the baby down?
"well I don't mind a kiss or having sex or whatever you're up to" he said and placed a kiss over the tight belly to calm the child down and hummed peacefully to lull the unborn child to sleep
Alex blushed softly. Sex? I guess he didn't feel like it after today.... And the kisses? Is it too serious for their relationship just for pleasure? "A massage would be appropriate... "
"a massage?" that was not what he was thinking of. Sure he would get to touch freely, yet he felt Alex was somehow tricking him into service.

"well... Depends on where you want that massage"
"My back hurts... Can you massage them?" he asked, and then looked at him with pleading in his eyes. He didn't want to treat him like some servant. But he needed that massage, he hoped Dom would understand. Like the fact that he is not in favor of relationships with many people. He preferred a relationship with only one person
"all right... Turn on your side" he said as he sat up in bed and then kneeled to be able to reach his back and massage it properly "see how nice I am? Then you go thinking I'm no good at all" he said teasing and turned on the small lamp of the beside table.
"Don't be angry anymore... I will, or at least try to be nicer," he promised, and then gasped quietly, feeling relieved. Dom's massage really helped. The baby was slowly calming down. It was a relief.
"I'm not angry... I'm just not used to be turned down. But I'm up for the challenge." he said with a fork as he massages his back "you have a lot of knots here" he said as he palmed his lower back.

"what are you having? A son or daughter?" he asked curiously
"I don't know, I wanted it to be a surprise," he explained, and then it got awkward. Alex didn't know what to say to keep them talking. Talking about feelings was out. What were they supposed to talk about? About the weather? Bullshit. Slightly tense he lay there until they heard a knock. Mr. Daniel came in after a while
The teacher was surprised to see the boys in the same bed and cleared his throat. He had hoped to find Alex alone

"you should go back to your own bed Mr. Bratva" he said to Dominic yet the teen didn't moved "I'm just fine here professor. Don't you knock before entering?"
Alex slapped Dominic's shoulder to make him stop arguing with the teacher. It wasn't good. He buttoned his shirt and slowly got out of bed. "The professor was looking for me?" asked the teacher, standing before him dressed in loose pajamas. He didn't know what case Mr. Daniel was referring to, but it seemed like a private matter.
"I would like to have a word with you Alex, outside" Mr. Daniel's said softly as he left the room to wait for the young man outside.

Dom arched an eyebrow. "don't go, he shouldn't be here at this hour" he pointed out.
"He's a teacher. After all, he won't kill me or anything" said Alex, and then put on a dressing gown " I'll be back in a while, don't be afraid... " he answered and left. He stood in front of Daniel, placing his hands on his stomach. "So what's the point?"
Mr Daniel's looked nervous "have you said anyone about me? About..." he looked down to his swollen middle knowing he was likely the father.
"Nobody knows... You don't have to be afraid," he said, playing with his fingers stressed. He thought Daniel trusted. Somehow they were close and he trusted him implicitly. He knew this secret would get him into trouble.
"are you sure? I can't loose this job" Mr. Daniel's said sternly. "I know the child is mine. It adds up. I'll pay for it but you can't tell I'm the father," he said in a whisper.