Closed Who's your father?
"How do you know it's yours? It could also be Dominica... I've made love to him more than once," he said, being surprised by his stern demeanor. Before, there was this... Romantic. The perfect lover. "I won't tell anyone and I don't want the money. I can handle myself"
"I know because the dates add up and we never used protection" their enckuntersthad been steamy and passionate and there had been no time for that.
"Dominic is jsedrto fuck around. I'm sure he used protection, did he not?" he whispered and sighted "I'll pay, just be quiet" he said once more
"Why did you keep quiet until now? Do you feel sorry for me? Because I'm an outcast and pregnant?" he asked helplessly, not knowing why he even wanted to talk. He lowered his gaze and slammed it into the floor. Tears immediately came to his eyes. "I don't want anything from you anymore. My baby is my only joy "
"I couldn't find a moment to talk to you. There were always so many people around and you stopped coming to my apartment" the teacher said and sighted

"that's all right. You should go back to your room"
"If you want to talk about money it's better not to talk at all," he said at the end, and then wiped his cheeks from tears. His head spun. He grabbed onto the wall quickly. His breathing was slow. The love problems were causing too much stress.
"I'm not a jerk. But ai don't want problems that's all. Still think it over, about the money" he said as he left.

Dom was sitting in Alex's bed as he entered the room. He hadn't heard a thing but it didn't took a genius to add two plus two and imagine Mr. Daniels was the other possible father.
"He's a jerk. He shouldn't be teaching. You should have told on him" he said and sighted as he came over and took his face between his hands and kissed his lips. "come to bed now, we should get some sleep. But tomorrow I'll be back hiting on you" he said and winked an eye to him as he got them in bed and covered both their bodies with the blankets and sheets.
Alex, already resigned to everything, accepted Dom's offer and fell asleep cuddled into his chest. He was really tired of it all. The trip was not fun as the psychologist suggested. Now he was in a worse mess. Neither of the child's fathers wanted to love him the way he dreamed. But he didn't hold it against them. At least to Dom. He said he would like to be in an open relationship, but unfortunately he has different preferences for life.

The next day he woke up alone in his bed. It was a little after six. Sleepy after a sleepless night, he carefully sat down on the bed.
Mr. Daniel's was in the restaurant enjoying a coffee and a book as the students had gone out to enjoy if the activities the resort and town offered.

He was smoking. Still thinking of what had happened last night with Alex. He was sure, almost sure, the kid was his. And even if it wasn't, Alex could talk, even if he said he wouldn't.
He had no idea how he got himself in that messy situation. He just knew he had stopped thinking when he took a student to bed. Many times.
Alex could not participate in any activities, besides he had no one to participate with. Dom was with his group who didn't tolerate him so he was all the more resigned. Instead, he got dressed and, with a book under his arm, found himself in a restaurant. He didn't notice the teacher as he sat down in the chair. He just focused on the plot and sipped water from the bottle. He felt a severe cramp in the morning, but it improved later. He thought he was going into labor, but that's paranoia
"you didn't go with the group?" Mr. Daniel's asked casually noticing Alex sitting next to him. "you could have gone sight seeing. I hear the town is lovely and they have a good bookstore with good prices" he commented knowing Alex enjoyed reading and was always in the look out of New books.
In fact that's how it all started. He would lend books to the young man and once afternoon he took Alex to his apartment to get a book for him... And somehow they ended in bed together.
"I don't have any money," he admitted a little intimidated. He didn't like to talk about his finances. "I had to sell some things for baby accessories," he added, and then tried to focus on reading. It was difficult, however. The teacher's presence was overwhelming, and on top of all that. He still remembered their first time in bed. His cheeks flushed
Mr. Daniel's looked at him "did you thought of what I said yesterday?" he asked as he put down his own book "I think I have the second part of the book you're reading in my dorm" he said making a clear invitation
"I don't want to talk about money" he said emphatically, and then on hearing about the second volume of the romance, the temptation was greater "Well, let's go then"
The teacher smiled and led him to his room. He went to his suit case and produced the promised book. And smiled "seems we still have the same. Taste in books. I know you'll like"
"Yes... Thank you," and there was a grave silence. Heavyweight looked at the teacher and they looked at each other really intensely like that. He didn't even know when he returned his kiss, moving closer to his large bed. He got excited.
He was kissing the young man again and leading him to bed. His kisses were hungry... It had been so long... His partner was placing no resistance so he soon had him in bed and he crawled over kissing his lips with intensity as he began to shed his own clothes.
The pregnant man looked at him lewdly. He slowly pulled off his pants and sweater, revealing his naked, bloated body. He gained a little weight during the pregnancy, but didn't complain. He thought he looked lovely. He also wanted to hear from the teacher that he was beautiful. As he always did at the beginning of their relationship
"you're so beautiful" he whispered settling between his parted legs, his manliness hard and pressing against his opening as he ran down a hand over his side, feeling the curves the pregnancy had given him.
The boy blushed and then spread his legs more flirtatiously. He hadn't made love in a long time and had already forgotten what it felt like to have a penis in his ass. "Focus on one better professor...."
The professor guided his manhood. The throbbing head of the penis brushing the anal opening for a few seconds before it began to penetrante the young man. The older man closes his eyes at the feeling of the tightness around him.