C Who's your father?

The pregnant man groaned, covering his face with his hand. That was pretty damn good. Daniel was not out of practice. He was still a great lover. That's when his little penis first reached his tummy.

Mr. Daniels gave stokade after stokade girating his hips to be sure to touch and press the spots that would make his young lover squirm below him. His groans filled the room as he kissed him intently. Just as they had done almost nine moths ago.

Alex could feel himself getting closer to the next peak. He gripped his hand tighter on the bedding, trying to keep quiet. They were in the den, in Daniel's room, but the walls were thin and any neighbor could hear them. He moved his hips every so often to control the pleasurable pulsing.

The bed was rocking and making noise. It didn't matter, people on vacation were meant to make love weren't they?
Mr. Daniel's kept the steady pace till he felt his testes were full and his member throbbed deep inside Alex. With a shout of pleasure he realesed deeply inside him.

The orgasm Alex got caused him to ejaculate cum onto his stomach. Breathe deeply, relaxing. It was intense, fast intercourse. He looked at the satisfied look on his teacher's face and then curled up slightly into a ball, still connected to Daniel with his body

Daniel brought the younger man to him and kissed his lips "you're always so beautiful and handsome..." he whispered still his member pulsing inside him.
Alex was shining with the bathe of his own sperm over his pregnant belly but he didn't minded. "I'm glad you came for that book. I missed this"

Heavyweight blushed succulently, then stroked the man's cheek, albeit timidly. " I missed it, too. But I didn't want to cause trouble," he said, and then put his hand on his face

"it's just harder to sneak around now and you left school for so long as well" he said thinking about it.

He lalcdz a hand in his gravid stomach "its mine isn't it?"

"I don't know, really... I don't want to say yes because I have no idea" he said honestly and then grabbed this hand "If you care about it, we'll do the tests later, okay?"

"yeah... I would like to know for sure if it's mine or not" he said bitting his lip. Not knowing if it was his, how they would handle it.

"There's still some time... Shall I inform you that I've gone into labour? You want to be there?" he asked, and then began stroking the big belly. He was genuinely offered by Daniel's behavior.

(I'll be two hours)

"If I am the dad yes. I just don't know how that would work. People know I'm your teacher and it would be questionable my presence there" he said still biting his lip.

"Sure. You'll do as you see fit...," he said, and then he winked while exchanging kisses with the teacher.

Daniel missed back grinning onto the kiss wondering of they had any time for another round.
He was glad Alex seemed to be mature enough to understand the situation they ere in, if he was the father of Alex's unborn child.

If he lost his job, for sleeping with a student. He would never work as a teacher ever again. It wouldn't matter Alex was of age and concented

Alex finally sat on Daniel's lap, feeling his back begin to ache. Fortunately, her lover was well muscled to hold him steady and strong. The pregnant man began lavishing kisses on the man's face, still being horny. "Do you love me?" he asked, placing his hand on his cheek. He wanted to know the answer. Does he have anything to count on from him? But doesn't he take him seriously?

Daniel moaned as the young man straddled him he was full erect again for him.
He silently nodded at his question. He did held feelings for the younger man

Alex smiled sincerely. But after all, Dom had also said she felt something for him. It was all messed up. Reminding himself of his roommate, he slowly climbed off Daniel's lap. - "I should go. Thank you.... Daniel, I think I love you too" and then he left, returning to the room

Daniel was left quite aroused and not understanding what happened as Alex had gone in that manner.

Dom emerged from the bathroom wrapped up in a towel as he had just had a shower "where were you? You missed all the fun in the morning" he said looking at him before he went to his bed where some clean clothes laid down for him.

Alex wordlessly embraced him from behind, laying his head on his back. He needed closeness. "You know... Thank you for your feelings. I appreciate them... And I'm sorry for everything"

Dom smiled and placed a hand over the arms around him "I like this, but what caused the change of tone" he said turning around and smiling brightly.