Closed The farmer’s child
Jace looked over his shoulder at Liam as tears still ran down his face “But could your tests be wrong?” He asked, not really wanting to know the answer. He wiped at his face gently “What’s your idea?” He asked gently. It was true, he felt uncomfortable here, it was the complete opposite of his home, he couldn’t hear his animals when he was laying in bed, or just go and look out at the countryside like he always did to calm himself.
Liam smiled "they're not wrong, you're actually very fertile. We were worried you'd fall pregnant with triplets or more. So we give you a lower dosage to ovulate than normal. And you've always produced two to four eggs like that." he said finally revealing that to Jace.

" we do this very rarely but.. I talked to the doctor and asked for you to have your next round at home and concive there. I'm sure that will make the trick for you "
Jace frowned a little before crying out at a particularly bad cramp grabbing tightly onto his stomach breathing heavily for a few moments before it let up. He panted quietly “So, I produce better than other people?” He asked curiously “I would like that, to go home and try” he said softly “But the doctors wouldn’t travel out for me would they? I live quite a bit away” he said softly.
"do you want a hot water pad for those cramps?" he asked gently and nodded "yeah you produce a lot of eggs more than average" he then bit his lip.

Jace was paying a lot of money for all this. He wljdk surely would want to be in hands of a doctor all the time, not a nurse. "no they wouldn't. They're very busy here... But... If you're okay with it. I know you're paying a small fortune for all of this. I... I could go and do the whole process for you at home"
Jace nodded a little “P-please” he stuttered and held onto his stomach tightly. He hummed a little “M-maybe I should have just gone and had sex with random men til I got pregnant” he joked a little smiling through the pain.

He looked back at Liam shocked “You…you would do that for me?” He said softly “That’s very very generous of you but I couldn’t ask you to go out of your way like that, what about all your other patients? You’d have to stay with me to make sure it’s all okay and that?” He said concerned
Liam stood to go get a hot water pad for him and returned quickly and chucked "please don't ever do that, you might have sextuplets or something by how fertile you are"

"Yeah I mean.... You want a baby so much and the clinic is clearly not working for you. And yes as it's so far I would have to stay that week and Half with you till I make sure you conceived and all is well"
Jace smiled weakly “Thank you” he said as he pressed it against his stomach and sighed a little, it helped just a little but it was better than nothing “I was joking, I’m too awkward for one night stands, I mean, at least I would have a big family that way” he laughed quietly.

Jace bit his lip a little looking at him “But what about the patients you have here? Won’t the doctors and nurses need you?” He asked gently “I don’t want someone else to miss out because you have to spend all your time at my farm” he said softly but was really intrigued and excited about the idea of Liam staying with him for a week and the potential of him getting pregnant at his home.
"I'm sure you would have no trouble Jace. You're a very handsome man" he said truthfully "but big pregnancies like that place the mother and children at risk. So tos a very good thing you're going the artificial route where we can help control that" he said

"I'm just a nurse Jace. There's many other nurses. I'm sure you've met them and they have come to ale care of you while it's not my shift. And they're all very good." he said to calm him "but I take you're willing to give the idea a try?"
Jace blushed a little when he was called handsome “Yeah, I understand. I don’t think I’m the one night stand type anyway, I would want something more real” he said shrugging slightly.

He nodded biting his lip “Yeah, I would like that if you’re happy to do that” he said smiling gently “I know you’re just a nurse but I know you’re one of the most experienced and a lot of the nurses look up to you and some of the doctors even ask your opinion on things, I’ve heard them” he said biting his lip
(you want to skip to his conception? Or you ant to play the cycle of shoots too? Just want to know what you prefer)

"well it's settled. Your next cycle will be at your farm" he chuckled for he felt Jace was exaggerating on his actual place and usefulness in the clinic "you're being too nice. But I don't know more than a doctor. That's why ai wanted to make sure you're okay with me supervising the whole of the procedure. I know ai give you the shots, but the doctor has always been the one that has donde the fertilization "
(I’m happy with either, I think the insemination would be fun to play because Jace would be super embarrassed being that exposed with Liam there)

Jace laughed “Maybe you underestimate your position here” he teased before grunting softly at another pain curling up into a bit of a ball with the heat pack on his lower abdomen breathing a little heavily “Why does this part hurt so bad” he moaned out.
"it's well technically the same thing women go through when having a period. Where... You born of a man or a woman?"he asked curiously

" I don't underestimate anything "he said and placed a warm Habs over the belly to help calm the cramps

(we can then skip to the insemination)
(Would you like me to start? Or if you want to start you can just reply with the skip)

Jace shook his head “A man” he said softly between clenched teeth at the cramping pain, “Surely this is worse than a period” he muttered finally able to breathe for a moment when some of the pain passed leaning back into Liam a little, loving the feeling of the embrace.
(I think it will be best if you make this skip :) )

Liam smiled "that's nice. My mother is a woman he said even if he hadn't asked for his situation.

Liam rubbed the bloated belly to ease the pain" it's the same or a woman's worse as it lasts more than a day "he said
Jace was incredibly nervous. Today was the day he would be inseminated for the sixth time, he hoped it would work. He’d been so happy about being back at the farm, he definitely believed it helped and Liam told him even his blood pressure had lowered since being out here was amazing. He was nervous about Liam seeing him naked and looking straight into his hole for the insemination.

He knew he was meant to be resting but he felt so full of energy and quietly confident that it would work he couldn’t stay still so he had gotten up early and cooked some breakfast for both himself and Liam, some eggs and bacon with some freshly squeezed orange juice for himself and Liam’s favourite breakfast drink. He quite enjoyed that his home wasn’t empty, his dog Marley had immediately likened to Liam and wouldn’t leave him alone most days which Jace always took as a good sign as Marley knew who was good and bad, he never trusted someone Marley didn’t trust. He went and knocked on the spare bedroom door where Liam was staying “Hey Liam, I made breakfast” he called through rubbing his bloated stomach a little.
Liam had never been on this part of the country and he found it to be peaceful. He now understood why Jace talked about it so much and why he had been so reluctant to leave it to go to the city and the clinic.

Here he had no other patient than Jace and he could be more detailed in his care. He had monitored even more close Jace this time around, taking his vitals every eight hours and had modified the amount of medicine given to him to make sure he woisinr release four eggs like last time. After breakfast he would run a sonogram tos de how many eggs had Jace released during the night. He hoped for one or two.

"I thought we agreed you would rest today" he said as he came out of the room Jace had allowed him to use. "no farm work and no cooking" he said and was surprised to see how bloated Jace seemed to be this time around "your feeling okay?"
Jace knew he wasn’t meant to be working but being in the city and in the clinic he has been miserable sitting on a bed watching movies all day, he preferred his farm and moving and cooking breakfast wasn’t that hard. He rolled his eyes at Liam’s comment “Yes, because grabbing the eggs and bacon from the fridge and cooking them in a pan, man, that’s really hard work” he grinned cheekily before taking his food outside to sit on the verandah.

He motioned for the other chair on the verandah for Liam to sit down “I’m fine, I’m used to it now, six times the stretching doesn’t hurt as much” he shrugged a little “Maybe my body is just getting used to it” he grinned “After we have breakfast you can take my vitals and check the eggs if you want. I think you were definitely right about me being more comfortable and calm out here, it makes me a little more confident that maybe it will work” he said softly looking out at his farm and sipped his juice.
"I get your point. I'm sorry I just worry about you. I do want tos de you happy and become a mom as you desire" he said and followed the farmer outside.

The view was amazing, he really enjoyed this place. "you know your body better than I. I do hope is just your belly used to stretch now and not that you released too many eggs" he took a sip of his juice "it will work. I'm confident. Perhaps you can tell me where you'll want to have the insemination done, as I will need to go sterilize that rolmtfor it to be ready for this afternoon"
Jace blushed a little when he said he worried about him, he couldn’t help his crush and watching Liam walk around his home and hang out with his dog was definitely not helping the crush either. “I know, I’m excited to be a dad, whenever that happens but I’m thinking positively this time” he smiled widely.

Jace bit his lip “What would it mean if I did release too many eggs?” He asked curiously “Probably in my bedroom, I think that would be the most comfortable area for me” he said softly and ate his bacon and eggs happily, dropping some spare bits on the floor for Marley who sat next to him protectively, almost like she knew what was happening.
Marley es such a nice dog and he was glad the fog had taken a likingrto him, so he played with him and gave him scratches whenever the came around.

"if it's more than four, I would need to manually suction the others so you can have a viable pregnancy. It's not painful it's like a little vacum that goes in and literally suctions the extra eggs"