C A chance at happiness

Carsen nodded with understanding, and then with deep breaths, he lay down on his back, spreading his legs. He wanted to give his husband good access to his ass. He was really scared now. He was afraid something bad would happen. He bit his lip hard, feeling the throbbing pain.

"Fabian I'm afraid... Isn't that too fast? Others have been in labor longer, and I... Is that normal?"

Fabian took a look to the swollen opening it was glistening with fluids and seemed very loose to what he had seen before in his wife.

He gently inserted his middle finger looking for the further away opening, this time the finger traveled effortlessly "I'm sure it'd fine Carsen. I'm sure each lad has its own times right? Just as some lads take more time to get with child" he said not thinking that was a problem.
He pushed in his index finger and it passed too easily so he tried to stretch the opening within the book had called cervix and saw it stretched around his fingers with ease "it feels loose so I think you might be ready to?" he asked usure as he took his fingers out. He cleaned them as they were drenched in a glistening fluid.

"take deep breaths" he encouraged and rubbed an inner thigh "are you cold Carsen? Or need me to do anything?"

When Fabian removed his finger from his anus, Carsen just wanted to answer him something, but then his fetal waters burst... He looked shocked at the sheet, which was starting to get wet and sticky with his secretions. His thighs trembled and he clutched his stomach in agony. Sweat dripped down his forehead. He started breathing hard. He looked at his husband in bewilderment.

" Fa-fabian... Take towels and bring hot water.... And come out, please. This is going to be hideous," he said, and then began to moan in pain. His stomach clenched painfully. He thought he was going to die in a moment. It looked like something out of a horror movie.

Fabian had never seen something like this in his life and he wasn't expecting it. Soon their bed was drenched in a clear liquid that seemed to flow effortlessly from his wife. He didn't knew what it was, just knew it was staining their bed and his wife

"what's the hot water for? To bathe the child?" he asked not sure why they needed that. "I'm not going to leave you. I'll help but it's better I'd we change the sheets" he said coming to his wife and carrying him in his arms. He settled Carsen in the loveseat of the room as he began to change the sheet of the bed. Thankfully the mattress hadn't been soaked in it.

Once done he carried his wife back and kissed his cheek" what do you feel you need to do? "he asked

The pregnant man blushed lusciously as his husband looked at his intimate place very shocked. He felt like someone saw him pee. It was embarrassing.

"I don't know, but midwives always need hot water... Auuu, it burns" he groaned, then gasped when his husband picked him up "Fabian, no... It's awful. I beg you, you will regret it," he tried to convince him to change his decision. He looked wastedly at him as he changed the sheet. He massaged his belly feverishly and gasped when contractions hit them. Finding himself back on the bed he lay down with his legs extended. "It hurts, I don't know. I don't think I can... It's tearing me apart, Fabian," he said with tears in his eyes

"I will be more concerned outside. I'll be here with you" he assured him he set a clean and warm towel below his wife's rear as he parted his legs before him.

The anal opening was bulging out and would contract and then look very loose. Fabian kneeled before his wife "I can't imagine how it hurts bur you're a very strong lad. Why don't you try to push? Here hold my hand and I'll try to ease it up for you from here" he said and offered him a hand as with the others the began to trace little circles with his fingers Round the pink anal ring.

Carsen felt like a little child. He was so helpless. Fabian was an excellent midfielder. If it wasn't for him he certainly wouldn't have done it all by himself so quickly.

"But if it hurts... Can I stop? Right?" he asked, then grabbed his hand and, looking into his eyes, began to push when he felt a cramp. He gasped loudly, and when it pinched he stopped, panting fast and loud. He felt something move inside him and then retreat. He looked between his legs. His pubic hair was filthy with mucus

"of you feel you need to stop just do it. But kests get this baby out" he said as his fingers kept rubbing the pink budkike opening. He reached for a clean cloth and cleaned the pubic hairs of his wife so he would feel somewhat clean as he birthed their child.

He saw how Carsen's face turned red as he bore down and how the muscles tightened around the bulge in the lower belly that was the child.

Carsen took a deep breath, turning even more red in the face. He squeezed Fabian's hand, looking at him in concentration.

" AahHaah..." he hissed as he thrust feeling his lower abdomen pulsing and really ripping his ass from the inside out. A few drops of sweat trickled down his belly. The Duchess looked between his legs. "Can you see anything?"

"I can see the child is very low just here" he said pressing a finger gently just over Carsen's manhood "and you're really loose and a fluid is coming out" he said as he took the clean cloth and cleaned his wife again "I think the baby is near so I'll see her or him in a few of you continue to push" he said trying to get a peel between the half loose anal opening that now remained open on waiting for the baby that had to pass through.

The Duchess took a few breaths and pressed again, but this time with more force than before. He screamed really loud, and tears streamed down his cheeks. He felt the head getting closer and closer. And it was a horrible feeling. He looked horrified at his stomach, then suddenly paused, looking at Fabian in horror.

"It's gonna tear me up... I feel it, I can't," he said, then let go of his hand and gently shifted his position. He was now kneeling with his back to his husband, squeezing the tears from his face. He didn't know what to do. He panicked

Fabian knelt on his wife's side and kissed his trae stained cheeks "it won't tear I will help you and I'm sure you can do it" he said and kissed him massaging his lower back to try to ease his wife. He then got an idea and took a clean towel and soaked it on the warm water, then she placed the warm towel over the pink opening that was presented at him in this position the Duchess had taken.

"would you like me to sing to you? My mother sang to me when I was sick... Perhaps it will ease you from your pain" he asked.

The warmth of the towel agaiothr sensible skin worked, it relaxed the delicate tissue and was aiding the laboring mother to dilate.

Carsen squealed, feeling the towel around his hole. He looked at the prince fearfully, but obediently nodded, and when he heard his spouse singing softly, he began to press gently when he felt the contractions. His body was truly unlistenable and only Fabian's strong arms held him together.

The heavyweight felt his head approaching and though he cried out, feeling unmerciful pain, he felt the pressure. His husband wanted so badly to see their baby. He couldn't let him down. He pushed, and with that came the force and blood that gently oozed down his thigh. He was all sweaty and his eyes were resigned. He caught the elder's cheeks with trembling hands.

"The head... Can you see?" asked, eager to hear the news from his husband

Fabian would gently hold the hot towel against how wife's opening as he pushed. He sang for him a little song he had learned from his own mother.

He could feel the Duchess trembling below him due to the effort he was making as he pushed and enduring the strong contractions.

"I.... I... I see the head!" he said grinning for an inch inside the pink opening that was half open by its own he could see a shadow. He was amazed that his wife's body could do this, and allow a whole baby to pass through.

It was something that really pleased the Duchess. It was getting closer, which didn't mean it would be easy.

When he felt his anus begin to stretch more he screamed out in pain and grabbed his spouse's arm tightly. His hair was sweaty from exertion.

"Can I lie on my back? I beg...," he said after a moment, realizing he couldn't hold out much longer. He had to do it lying down with his legs cramped together. It will be easier for him to give birth that way. He hoped so

"Carsen, you don't need my permission to move or lay in a different position. You're the mother and the Duchess, just let me know when you need to move so I can help you" Fabian said surprised his wife thought he needed to ask and beg for him to allow him to move.

Silently he aided the Duchess to turn and lay on his back, "It looks like you can't close your legs now" he mentioned not knowing if it was because the baby was so close to the opening or if it just seemed like that. Fabian cleaned the opening as more fluid oozed out of it. The anus was clearly open around the size of a coin and a few cm on he could see clearly the top of a head, just with Carsen's deep uneven breaths the head moved down pushing gently on the anal ring and would slid back those few cm "The head is just there" he said awed that he was already seeing the child "Our baby seems to have a bald head, but I don't know for sure, it's very little that I've seen" he said and smiled to his wife

Carsen returned his husband's smile gently, hearing that he could see their baby's head and it was probably bald. This was one positive outcome. Child. Their baby.

When he tried to push next, he could feel his opening trying to fit the entire surface of the baby's head, but failing. Only by the fact that the Duchess was sagging and in great pain. More and more mucus was flowing out of his, and he thought he was going to die in a moment. The feeling was awful. He couldn't handle giving birth to his first child. He was a terrible wife.

He finally gasped and sank his head back against the pillow, his body rippling. His nipples began to drip lightly along his belly, and sweat was already on his thighs. He was breathing hard. He felt every gesture, movement twice as much.

He looked at Fabian, feeling he couldn't handle any more. He gave up.

"Duke... I can't... Forgive me. It hurts so much," he said, and then looked at the candle, which was already largely used up. "What time is it? Does it take that long?"

Fabian noticed the scalp of the baby pushing agasinr the anal ring but this couldn't stretch enough to let the head pass, so the head retreated as the Duchess stopped his pushing. He noticed his wife becoming half erect as he panted in bed and he blushed at the sight of his manhood starting to become hard before him.

He couldn't look away yet didn't felt he should mention it. With a clean towel he cleaned his wife from the sweat of his body and the trail of milk, he had no idea he would have so much milk on his beasts that they would release it even if the ba y wasn't suckling.

"I see you're in pain but out baby needs you to keep trying." he encouraged "Its a little past two in the morning" he said looking at the clock. His wife had been more than an hour pushing already and it showed.

Carsen looked at him with a faint glance. He suffered, and he suffered a lot. You could see it. His face was red from trying to push the baby into the world. He wanted to stop. But he didn't want the baby dead. He roared and looked at his spouse and grabbed his hand.

"You know... I'll do anything for our baby. I'll even give my life, so... If I die, don't be sad. Promise me that," he said and looked at him with seriousness.

However, he didn't wait for his answer, he just started pushing, screaming in disbelief. His anus was expanding and his penis was even twitching as if it was about to explode. He sat with his legs extended and sweat running down his face. His hair was in disarray. His mouth was open, letting out a shriek. He squeezed Fabian's hand, feeling a sudden flow of energy. He wanted to give new life.

Fabian turned pale at the words of the Duchess "don't say that.. You promise you wouldn't leave me" he said squeezing his hand and looking at him with horror at the idea of being left alone with a child to raise by himself "you said it yourself, you're young and strong" he said looking at him in the eyes.

As Carsen pushed he saw the head pushing against the opening, the swollen anus was beginning to stretch around it but very slowly as the skin seemed to need time to acostume to the size.
Fabian aided his wife to turn and lay on his side and then raise a leg up that Carsen rested over his shoulder to keep his legs apart and give the baby a chance to come out.

He could only imagine the amount of pressure he was enduring for how wife to have an erection while delivering their baby. As he panted the head remained crowning no sliding back. Gently he ventured to touch it "Carsen the head it's just right there..." he said km wonder even if surely he could feel the head being there trying to emerge from him.