Closed In the factory (Areous)
Plot- In a corrupted town where people are forced to work in a factory for any crime, Woodrow is a enforcer there. However he hates and is one of the more fair ones there. Everything changes when he learns of his own pregnancy with one of the workers due to a secret affair and now he has to chose on staying while trying to keep the pregnancy a secret or will he attempt escape with the worker?

(Since the person who joins is the worker, you can have your character be whatever species you want. Its up to you what sector your character works in as well, you can make up what that sector dies in the factory.)

The factory in Deneray wasn't the place you wanted to work, be it as a staff member or worker. People were sent here for any sort of crime in the effort to cut down on it, while it worked in a way it only made people want to rebel. The staff, also known as Enforcers by the workers had their hands full with the rapid increase of 'new hires'.

Woodrow was a enforcer, his uniform was a dull grey with gold buttons but those had lost their lavish look long ago. His hat was torn and suffered from being stomped on many times thus it was flate and shriveled looking. Woodrow himself was of a average build with his height of six ft. Short white hair was speckled black from dirt and grease. Brown eyes were just as plain as could be but they held a kinder look to them than the other enforcers held.

There were no ways to look outside but the man of thirty years assumed it was early morning. A time were the workers were still asleep. Though he had to find a certain worker now... What sector did that one person work in again?

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
The factory during these hours was quiet, the days bustled but with loud bangs and shouts of workers and staff and at nights it was a heavy buzz of people talking, eating and washing up. Early morning like this were some of the most peaceful times here in this awful place. The washing ares were mostly clear of workers and you could rest and relax with something quiet to do.

Ronin was walking down the hallway from the washing area back towards his bed area. The male was tall, standing high at 6 foot 5' inches. He was a half breed, infected with Lycanthropy from his father's side. He still had many human features but was a wolf in many ways too. He stood more straight like a human, with a wolf's long muzzle and teeth, brown/gold eyes with a thick mane of fur and short tail. He wore a regular worker's uniform, he rough pants torn near the bottom for his feet and a sleeveless shirt.

He was still dirty with grease but they didn't get too much water to wash with here. The male was dripping but he made his way back to his barracks anyways, letting himself air dry. He wasn't too far from his own sector either, the metal work area needed water often to work and was the closest to the wash rooms. His large form and thick padded hands made him useful to the metal sector, as he could life things easily and his hands didn't get cut on all the sharp stuff. The man doubted he would ever leave it either, not until he was dead. He was caught smuggling drugs and other illegal things, something he tried to do to repay some debts he had with the leader. Now he would work off his crimes here. It wasn't all bad though....
The metal section, one of the sectors Woodrow wasn't fond of. The heat and loud sounds were a combination that he disliked. Still here he was looking for a hybrid that he shared one too many nights with. A sigh left the enforcer as he halted at the entrance. Taking a moment to compose himself he stood up straight and marched in.

now where are you? Woodrow pondered.

Course when he found them, he knew he would have to raise his voice so they could hear.

"Worker 1390!!!" Woodrow hollored out to Ronin. "Come with me immediately!!"

Ronin's ears twitched as he heard distant steps but he kept his head down as he walked along. He jerked when he heard his name, frowning thickly before turning around. The sight of the man he spent much time with was a nice one but he arranged his face into a low sneer, in case anyone was near or around.

"Woodrow sir", he dipped his head, coming over and following the shorter male. His tail flicking behind him. Any of the other workers up and about glanced at them but kept to themselves.

'Scents buried too much.... too bad', he thought, sniffing at the air.
Woodrow merely nodded to the words of Ronin as they walked away from the others. Once to a secluded place; rather hard to find, Woodrow looked around. Merely to make sure no one was looking or could hear. Thus he dropped the facade and looked to Ronin.

"We have a slight issue, I'm expecting. And I'm...a hundred percent sure they're yours..." Woodrow whispered to them, worry in his voice.

Ronin grinned at his partner as they hid away from other eyes, eyes soft and tail waving behind him. Time spent with Woodrow were easily the best moments of life here, short as they were. They had a chance of being punished horribly if they were caught, so it was always done quietly and often quickly.

"..cubs?", he blinked, startled, he hadn't expected that, "What are we going to do?.... They can't be born here, you and 'em wouldn't be safe anywhere near here.." Concern laced his voice. It wasn't the best news. Not the best place for children of any kind.
"I don't know how many yet but...I've been sick too much lately and a test proved it to me." Woodrow explained.

A sigh left him as he scratched at his chin. It was hard to say what to do. Escape would be very hard to succeded in, but it wasn't too impossible. There was another factory so..perhaps.

"I have a small idea." Woodrow started in a even lower voice. "There's a new factory, brand new. They are needing enforcers and 'workers' to be transfered there. Enforcers can recommend workers to be transfered to it and due to my clear record here, I will most likely end up transfered. I can recommend you transfered as well and along the way we can get away from the transport."

The half-man lifted a heavy hand to run it through his thick mane, a low huff escaping into the quiet air between them. A new factory would be nice, something to even fight for really. A new building, better work and behavior to the workers probably.

"Clean idea hmmm", he looked at Woodrow, eyebrows pressed together in worry, "If ya can to do that and get us both transferred, that would be good. Well you be okay with child there?.."

He also had no idea if the cub would get his Lycanthropy in any kind. It would be painfully obvious who the father was if it did.
"No, no place owned by these people will be okay." Woodrow said. "We can escape during transport but I am certain I can get them to transfer you."

He was sure, it had to work. He had no idea where they could go but anywhere would be better than the places owned by the people who owned this place. His stomach felt upset though he tried to ignore it.

"Do you...know how fast they'll grow?" Woodrow asked.

Ronin nodded, it made sense. The plan might just work too. Woodrow would escaped during the mess and Ronin knew he was able to fight his way out if it really came to that, though he really didn't want to risk leaving the other man all alone too.

He paused, ears flicking. "I.... I'm not sure. I wasn't with my birth mother for very long but some of my legal guardians told me it was faster then usual, maybe 5 months? If it's got my grand-da's genetics, it ain't gonna be normal.." One quarter were-wolf was still a lot. He felt a flash of guilt that he had done this. They weren't exactly happy here but it had been nice, finding comfort in one another.
"Five months?" Woodrow repeated, his jaw dropping a bit. "We might not have that kind of time..."

Five months was such a short time!! How were they going to do this? Woodrow felt more concern and fear rid up in him. Though he glanced over his shoulder to make sure no one was there. However the sounds of Enforcers giving commands rang through the halls.

"We should go back. We'll figure the rest later." Woodrow said.

"we'll have to try something..", he sighed. He was starting to feel restless and useless.

He looked up, over his partner as the Enforcers in the distance called. Annoyance and angry flared up in him and he had to push it away to think. He didn't want to leave Woodrow but for now, he guessed there really wasn't much choice..

He bent his head to pressed his short muzzle against the male's cheek, nose under his ear. He gave him a quick hug, trying to offer some comfort to him and maybe himself as well. "Come find me when ya can"
The hug and nuzzle was welcomed and Woodrow leaned against the being. All he could do was try to figure this out.

"I'll do my best." Woodrow said.

A couple of days passed since that little meeting and already he was certain that Ronin was right. The child or children were probably taking after them as he was already starting to round out. For now, it was hidden by his uniform but he doubted that would last for long. Searching fro Ronin, he found them and once again they disappeared to where no one should find them.

"Alright, we have to change plans..." Woodrow said.

The last few days had been stressful. He had worried over his partner constantly, only comforted by the small glimpses here and there. He had managed to get in trouble and was generally more grumpy. He was glad to be once again in the little hide-away hole, near Woodrow.

"No good news then?..", he huffed, angry at the situation in general, "What's going on?"
"Unfortunatly not." Woodrow said. "I can't get the transfer to work, it'll take too long. We're...probably going to be having little ones like you. I'm already showing.."

Unbottoning his uniform a little bit, he showed the male the bump for a belly. Once they got to see, he quickly buttoned it back up.

The news wasn't good. He looked at his stomach, surprised as well at how big it got in such a short time. "That's not good..", he rubbed his face, nerves bubbling up, "How long can ya hide it?
"If I keep growing at this rate every few days, I probably will barely make it another month." Woodrow answered. "We need to get out of here soon."

His hands went to his stomach and he held the bulge in his hands. His concern growing for the precious cargo. What would happen if he grew even faster? How big was he gonna get?

"I'm worried...what if we can't get out? What if the come in less than five months?!" Woodrow questioned as hormones started to take over.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Baby Factory For An Alien Lover (w/ DragonKnight) BigPreggoDude 41 5,514 10-21-2017, 08:42 PM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Dragon Egg (Closed Story RP between Enceinte_Boy, Areous, & Okamiryun) Enceinte_Boy 28 8,318 12-31-2014, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun