Closed Boyfriends turned to SuperCockBoyFriends with Kross
Name: Sean Woodard
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, spiky, blue eyes, baby smooth face and skin, slight pale

Sean and his boyfriend were getting ready to start their first year of college. "Ready to start college soon, babe?" Sean asked his boyfriend.
Reese looked to Sean with that lopsided cheeky grin of his. All 5' 6" of his thick foot ball build was strong. Looping his arm around his sweet hearts waist the offensive lineman hummed. "About as ready as I can be. I'm just happy we got into the same school." Hazel eyes sparkled as the other hand pushed copper locks back from his heart shaped face.
Sean smiled as he and Reese went to their first class. Halfway there, Sean spotted a vial with a pink liquid inside of it.
Rease paused a moment. "Huh? whats that?" he asked picking it up.
"I don't know. Maybe it's a potion or something." Sean replied.
"Well who would leave something like this just laying about!" he huffed moving to toss it in the garbage. "What if a kid got ahold of it!" the ever protective line man huffed.
"Don't throw it away, Reese. How about we try it after our classes?" Sean suggested.
"Are you sure? I mean...it could be dangerous....." he said walking back to Sean. He still had it, a dark part of him wanting to try it, wanting to be a little spontaneously dangerous.
"I'm sure. Let's hurry to our classes before we're late." Sean replied as they ran to their first class.
Later that afternoon, Reese waited by their 'spot' out in the quad for his partner. They would go back to his house once Sean was ready. No one was going to be home for another 2 weeks since he had opted to not go on vacation with the family but enjoy some quiet study time at home.
"Hey, babe. Ready to try out that liquid?" Sean asked.
Rese smiled and picked up his bag, "Yeah, just waiting for you. " He met Sean for a kiss. "Lets go enjoy our weekend."
"Let's enjoy it." Sean smiled as they went to Reese's house.
Reese took a moment to clean up not know how the potion would affect them. He also made sure there was plenty of food and closed all the blinds and locked up the house. He took Sean down to his 'room' in the basement. His parents had let him convert the basement into his own apartment back when he was 16 so he could have his own space. now that he was in college, he had opted to just stay in his 'apartment' then move out. It allowed him to focus on his studies with less stress, which was great when you were a excitable young man in an active relationship.
"Ready to try out that liquid?" Sean asked excitedly.
"Uh, yeah" Reese said pulling it out of his bag. He was rather nervous, after all they had just found it laying around on the floor at campus. But he was excited to see what it did. "Which one of us, uh, should go first?"
"I'll try it first." Sean replied as he drank half of the liquid. He moaned as it soon took affect.
Reese took the vial and when Sean did not immediately pass out or die, he downed the remaining have. A warmth spreading thru his body and making him shiver. His cheeks flushing he moaned as well.
Sean groaned a little til he moaned louder as his chest started swelling to two massive PPP-cup breasts that ripped his shirt. "Oh, my God." Sean gasped a moan.
Reese in the haze of the potion reached out to figure out what was happening before his own body began shifting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Flatmates turned.... (w/ hockeypreg2) bhdire8 82 7,709 09-28-2018, 03:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C The Boyfriends and The Fertility Idol with MadKingCole Roxas Atlas 147 15,794 02-24-2017, 02:12 AM
Last Post: MadKingCole
  private w/ Kross jrcash 61 9,991 12-24-2016, 11:52 AM
Last Post: jrcash
  C Snowed in Twins w/ Kross MaleFemalePregnancyLover 1 770 12-20-2016, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Kross
  C Best Friends Turned to Lovers with StrikerLiker Roxas Atlas 57 11,893 11-11-2016, 02:07 AM
Last Post: StrikerLiker
  College Boyfriends (Closed with herman316) SeanWoods221 33 5,534 12-09-2015, 07:19 AM
Last Post: herman316