Closed Flatmates turned.... (w/ hockeypreg2)
Geno was trembling slightly when Parker released him on the couh. Parker wasn't sure what he should do. Geno said he was alright, but Parker felt otherwise, the man's eyes were rimmed red and he didn't look alright.

"y-you..." he saw him collapsed back into the couch and - though this was one of the greatest thing to wtiness, seeing Geno whhimpering in pain and clutching his belly - Parker was worried enough to not enjoy it as much as he usually would. "what's wrong?" he asked holding an arm around Geno. The smaller man was tensing up big times, and he was clutching his belly - this could be the real deal. "maintain your breathing first... this will end in awhile..." he muttered reacting to the situation.
Geno panted through the contraction, gritting his teeth. He was not ready for this, not in the right mind frame or prepared to give birth right now. He wasn't going to enjoy it and that wasn't *fair*.

"I'm not ready," Geno said a little sorrowfully. He rubbed his belly. "I want to enjoy this and now I won't."
"...i don't think we could control this right now. Can i do anything to amke it right again?" The taller man asked, helping Geno adjust so he could sit properly with space for his belly and cushions piled up and fixed behind him. He intended to make peace right now, but he couldn't find a way to... and now they seemed to have something bigger waiting for them ahead.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Have My Baby Pt. II [Closed with Hockeypreg2] Sam260 700 29,470 11-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Boyfriends turned to SuperCockBoyFriends with Kross Roxas Atlas 22 3,074 12-19-2016, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Roxas Atlas
  C Best Friends Turned to Lovers with StrikerLiker Roxas Atlas 57 11,909 11-11-2016, 02:07 AM
Last Post: StrikerLiker