Closed The Kitsune of Fertility with anibus3
Name: Roxas Atlas
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, spiky, blue eyes, baby smooth face and skin, slight pale

Roxas and his boyfriend were taking a trip to Japan after a hard year of college. "You excited for the trip?" Roxas asked.
James adjusted his bag, shoving another shirt into the bag. His hair was short and currently dyed Lavender from his original blonde hair. His eyes were blue and currently he had a smile on his face.

"OF course! Anywhere away from this place is great." James said with a big smile.

Currently he was wearing a turquoise turtleneck, brown pants, and black and white socks. His bag creaked at everything that was smashed into it before it flung open and released a cloud of clothes. A sigh left James as he stood there.

"Crap..." he muttered.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"Here. Let me help." Roxas smiled as he helped James put the clothes back into the bag.
"Maybe I have too much stuff I'm trying to fit in there?" James asked as he removed the sweater that hit him in the face.

That was true, too much clothes and then he had all his art supplies in there. THe canvas, a sketch pad, pencils, paints, brushes, and even a camera so he could take a refrence picture as well as well...get snapshots of everything.

Roxas chuckled. "Do you really need your art supplies? Is snapshots enough for you?" He asked.
"Yes I need those!" James replied. "what if I get inspiration? Or have a idea to draw something? Japan is full of awesome things with a lot of lore to it, inspiration could hit at any time."

"Fair enough, but wouldn't be better if you put your art supplies in the art bag I got you for your birthday last week?" Roxas asked as he grabbed the bag.
"oh....I forgot.." James admitted weakly.

He did look ashamed with himself for forgetting that. He was just used to running around without that.

"I'll go get it." he added.

After everything was packed, Roxas and James headed to the airport for their flight to Japan.
It took a bit to clean up the mess but they were on their way and after a long flight, they arrived. James was excited and he had to pause several times to wait for Roxas.

"Where should we go first? A shrine? Or a mall?" James asked like a excited kid.

"How about a shrine?" Roxas suggested. He looked through hi guide book. "Here. This shrine is in a temple and the shrine has a golden kitsune statue."
"Cool!" James said as he took a peak at the book that Roxas held. "Hey! IT also says that it doubles as a hotel! We could stay there too. Come on!"

Roxas followed James to the hotel/temple. Once they got there, the checked in and went to their room.
James was still excied, course once at their room he set his bags down. There wasn't anything else to do now though. Maybe unpack but he just wasn't in the mood for that. Opening his art bag he dug out his sketch pad and pencils.

"Wanna come with?" James asked. "I'm going to see that statute."

"Heck yeah." Roxas smiled as he followed James. They saw the shrine and the golden kitsune statue.
(Can we do more than one liners? It's hard for me to keep interest with one liners all the time.)

James had a giddy smile on his face, he was looking forward to this. So when they found the golden statue, his eyes were wide with wonder. He ignored the fact that the cold night air blew a little harder though he took a seat on the ground.

"Now that is cool! Had to take a few years to get all the gold to build it huh?" James said to roxas without looking at em.

Little did they know, they were being watched. Course James opened his sketch pad and already he was going at it.

"You draw a picture of me next to the shrine, James?" Roxas asked. "That could be a really good picture."
"I can do that." James said as he turned the page to start over.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mafia and Dragons (with anibus3) Tomoshe 91 14,743 06-12-2017, 04:09 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  Succesful Escape, Unexpected Changes (Closed with anibus3) kaonashi 11 2,152 03-05-2017, 09:21 PM
Last Post: kaonashi
  C The Boyfriends and The Fertility Idol with MadKingCole Roxas Atlas 147 15,728 02-24-2017, 02:12 AM
Last Post: MadKingCole
  C Savior (Closed w/ anibus3) Marley 16 3,029 08-21-2016, 04:05 AM
Last Post: Marley
  Idol of Fertility (Closed with deltachick1513) SeanWoods221 550 97,522 04-16-2016, 05:16 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Tokens of Genital Growth and Fertility SeanWoods221 46 7,342 03-29-2016, 12:11 PM
  C The Fertility Idol with Pregali64 SeanWoods221 236 30,604 03-05-2016, 12:52 AM
  C Kitsune mischeif (SeanWoods221) anibus3 37 7,121 02-19-2016, 06:20 AM
  Idol of Fertility (Closed with midi94) SeanWoods221 208 28,234 12-11-2015, 06:29 AM