Closed Kitsune mischeif (SeanWoods221)
Name: Miroku
Species: Kitsune
Appearance: In his human form he has cream white hair, silver eyes, and white skin. He has a gangly sort of build and isn't that impressive looking, he is often seen wearing a brown rob like cloak that has a hood. However undearneath it there are three bushy fox tails with black tips. He stands at 5ft 10 inches. In his true form, he remains the same height but as a large fox with a white underbelly and white sock markings, his tails have gotten longer and even more bushy. His traingular ears are rather big and the tips of them are white while the inside of them are black. He has a long snout with a black nose at the end. Sometimes in his human form, his fox ears will show up.

Miroku was in a rather chipper mood today, he wondered if he should cause some chaos in this new village. Having left his home land far behind due to the amount of demons already there, he figured a new land would be perfect for a young fox demon such as himself. THe people here didn't know what he was and to them, he was just a odd looking traveler. Still though, mischief was always great and a glorious thing. The problem is, he needed a human to mess around with, to have some fun. Who knows how that would work. Hearing someone on the path coming his way, he hide behind a tree and watched carefully. His silver eyes staring curious to see just who was either unlucky or fortunate enough to be the first to cross his path on a rather lovely looking day. His three tails twitched behind him in anticipation.
Name: Sean
Species: Human
Appearance: Short brown hair, blue eyes, 5'7" slim with a little bit of muscle, wears a red and black kimono, tanned skin, clean shaven.

Sean was walking down a path, not noticing Miroku hiding from him.
Oh so it seemed another person from his homeland had made it here. Well then, this should probe somewhat entertaining. As the young mortal neared, Miroku pondered on just what to do here. He could turn em into something no....that was old school and really boring. Bah. Something would come to him eventually, for now though. He merely jumped out in front of the young man in the attempt to startle em.

"Hello!" Miroku greeted. "What are you up to?"
"Just heading home." Sean replied as he looked at the strange person in front of him.
Didn't scare him huh? That wasn't fun but maybe he could figure something else out to do for fun with em.

"Aw what's the fun in that? Wouldn't you like to have something excitement in your life?" Miroku asked with a big smile.

What could be exciting yet fun in it's own way? Hm.
"Uh... Sure." Sean said. "What fun did you have in mind?"
"Hm...good question." Miroku said as he stood here, pondering the matter a little bit.

Something fun yet exciting? What really fit into that? Due to how hard he was pondering, his fox ears appeared on top of his head. The creamy, black, an white things twitched as he thought it over. Wait a second....his mother said it was always fun when he an his siblings were little kits! That was it!!! Kits! All he had to do was give this mortal kitsune kits! Although....what spell would help him do that?

"I have a idea, come with me." Miroku said as he attempted to grab Sean's hand an pull em along.
Sean had no choice, but to follow Miroku. "Where are we going?" Sean asked.
"To a nice quiet place." Miroku answered, his ears twitching at the thought of making this mortal's life a bit more fun.

Kitsunes were mischievous creatures, more so as children since they were just discovering the world and their powers. Miroku wondered half kitsune half human kits would act. They wouldn't be as powerful but still, they could do stuff no doubt. For the time being, Miroku was hiding in a old building left alone in the forest. It was nice since he could be in his real form when here but for now, he dragged Sean inside and closed the door.

"You never said your name, then again neither did I. I'm Miroku." Miroku said in the horrid attempt of a introduction before he started searching through his bag that sat on a table.
"Sean." He said as continues to look at Miroku.
"Sean hm...that's a very odd name. Nothing like anything in my home land." Miroku commented before a grin came to his face. "Ah ha!!! There it is."

Taking out the talisman, he held the round object in his hand. Moving one of his bushy an thus revealing them all to Sean, he plucked a single strand of creamy white fur from it and placed it inside talisman. It had everything it needed and thus he turned round to face Sean.

"This shall be the fun! Well it'll help bring it about." Miroku said as he went over to Sean. "Let's just put this on."

Going behind Sean, he attempted to put the talisman around the human's neck. He couldn' wait to see how this went. All three of his tails were swishing in anticipation.
"What's this talisman for?" Sean asked Miroku.
"To give kits." Miroku said simply with a smile as he wen around to the front of em. "According to my mother, kits are always fun an they made her life exciting so the same should work with you. Magic doesn't have many boundaries and it should be kicking in any minute now."

Silver eyes stared at Sean's midsection for some sort of change. He actually wanted this to work.
Sean moaned softly as his belly started to grow. "What's happening?" Sean asked with shock.
"Quite simple, you're pregnant with kits!! They will be half demons though since you are human but they should be just as much fun as pure blooded kitsunes!" Miroku said with a big smile as he watched Sean grow.

(You can choose how many he has.)
(Is 20 Ok with you?)

Sean watched in shock as his belly continues to grow bigger.
(That's fine by me.)

Miroku was enjoying this little show but all the while, he was pondering just how many were in there and how long the growth would last. Truthfully there was no way to know as magic liked to do things it's own way if you didn't set restraints on it. Course by the rate Sean was growing, Miroku's fox ears were perked in interest.

"My my, you're getting really big. I honestly thought you would've stopped with one but nope! You're just flying along." Miroku said.
Sean continues to watch as his belly grew bigger and he started to grow breasts. "What the..." Sean moaned softly.
Hearing Sean speak, Miroku glanced up and he blinked surprised for a moment.

"Well looks like you're producing milk too. I didn't count on that happening from the one talisman." Miroku explained. "Though we should probably untie your kimono, it might be starting to feel tight at your current size."
Sean untied his kimono as his belly and breasts continues to grow bigger.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C The Kitsune of Fertility with anibus3 Roxas Atlas 17 2,955 02-05-2017, 07:07 AM
Last Post: anibus3
  C Pregnant during the zombie apocalypse (closed with SeanWoods221) PregnantPaddfoot 24 5,230 07-03-2016, 09:53 PM
Last Post: PregnantPaddfoot
  Slime Bath (closed with SeanWoods221) hmclain9 183 30,629 06-03-2016, 07:25 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221
  Super Cock Boy's Boyfriend (Cloosed with SeanWoods221) PregnantForever 22 4,337 04-29-2016, 02:12 AM
Last Post: PregnantForever
  C A Pregnant Ninja with SeanWoods221 Bottom_Breeder 13 2,682 04-03-2016, 05:19 AM
  C Talking Body || [NSFW] [Closed with SeanWoods221] chrome 139 23,999 03-25-2016, 02:10 AM
  For Science (with SeanWoods221, Closed) KrocodileKrew 128 24,177 03-15-2016, 12:26 PM
Last Post: KrocodileKrew
  C The Breeders of Prena IV (Closed RP with SeanWoods221) Pregali64 146 21,053 03-05-2016, 12:33 AM
Last Post: Pregali64
  Human cows (closed with Seanwoods221) mpregisamazing 228 32,063 02-20-2016, 08:58 AM
  Cheating Rivals (closed with SeanWoods221) MpregGuy3 66 13,242 02-17-2016, 12:31 AM