Growing family c/w Littleittyboy
Name: Sam Scott
Appearance: 5'9'' brown hair, green eyes, white skin, slim build with some muscle. 
Other: brave, kind, friendly, romantic and gentle.

It was almost 2 years since Sam had married with his lover. They decided to have the baby after that and the wonderful thing happened when his lover found out that he was carrying twins. Sam tried to take care his lover as much as he could. He tried to go for checking up with his lover every time. It was cheerful when the doctor told that his twins were healthy and in fact, they were quite big. He couldn't wait to be the father, but he knew that they still needed to handle with the hard time when the labor had come.

It was the morning when Sam had woken up early. He had got some days off since his lover was close to giving birth his babies. "Good morning, honey" He whispered and kissed his lover softly, but trying to not wake him up. He knew that his lover barely found the good sleep since the babies were getting in the position. He rubbed his belly before leaving the bed. Sam could feel the hard belly this morning. He walked to the kitchen and started cooking the breakfast for both of them. His lover couldn't eat anything much when he got only a little space in his belly for the food, but he still needed that for the energy, especially when the labor was so close.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Name: Jace Robinson
Appearance: 5"6, dark brown hair, hazel eyes, olive toned skin, lanky and skinny.

Jace hummed against his lips a little, he stirred waking up a bit rubbing at his eyes a little. He groaned getting up and immediately rushed to the bathroom to pee. He now had to sit down on the toilet to go, no longer being able to reach himself to pee. He slowly waddled down to the kitchen, one hand on his stomach and the other on his lower back "Good morning sweetheart" he said softly and went sitting down at the table, he rubbed his stomach trying to calm the twins down as they were quite active today
Sam could see how his lover was trying to calm the babies down. He got closer to his Jace after he put down the breakfast for both of them. Sam leaned forward and gave his lover a soft kiss while his hands were rubbing his belly. "Good morning, honey. Easy kids, just give you daddy to rest for a bit" He said, drawing a small circle on Jace's belly. They both know that it was close, but Sam just wanted to make his lover relax before that time had come. "We have your favorite food for breakfast today. What do you want for drink, huh? milk? or just water?" He said as he looked up to Jace's eyes. He could see his dark cycle around Jace's eyes. He couldn't bearly sleep for this moment. Sam moved his hand gently on both sides of the belly. He loved to feel that his babies were coming soon.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace hummed happily as his stomach was rubbed, he felt the children start to calm down a bit and let out a sigh of relief. "I'll just have water please" he said smiling gently at his husband. He rubbed at his eyes a little, he hadn't slept well again the previous night between all the trips to the bathroom and the general uncomfortableness he felt it was too difficult
Sam gave his lover another kiss then moved to the fridge for water. "Here you go my lovely daddy. Give me a minute. I'll get the breakfast ready for you." He put the water down then walked back again for fried egg and butter boast. "Try to eat as you want, honey. It's so important when that time is so close." He said, sitting in fron of his lover and watching Jace had his meal. Sam didn't want to force his husband since Jace was already having the hard time ,so he could just encourage his lover.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace smiled gently at him "Thank you my love" he said softly and ate little bites of his food until he was full which wasn't very much, only about half the plate, maybe even less. He sipped at the water gently blushing under his husbands stare
Sam got the plate and glass from his lover then placed a kiss on his forehead. "What do you want to do now? Want me to help to the couch? Maybe we can watch some movie" Sam said, walking the sink and out everything in there. Sam wanted to be close with his lover as much as he could since the labor was so close.
(Can we rush to labor? I mean not too fast haha)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace nodded "A cuddle and a movie would be lovely" he said standing up slowly putting a hand under his stomach to support himself a bit and waddled to the couch slowly rubbing as the babies kicked desperately at his insides
Sam helped hus lover to walk slowly then helped him sit on the couch. He cuddled his lover gently, rubbing his belly. "Hmm, They are so bad now." He said as he could feel the babies were kicking so hard. Sam turned off the light as they started the movie. It liked the movie theater now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace hummed happily at the contact laying his head on his lovers chest. Halfway through the movie he grasped tightly onto Sam's hand "Ooh!" He moaned out a little and grabbed his stomach with his other hand. He looked back at Sam wide-eyed "That wasn't a Braxton Hicks..." He said nervously
Sam was shocked with that. Although they had talked a lot about home birth, Sam was so bad when the time had come. He grabbed Jace's hand tightly and rubbed his belly gently. Sam could feel the babies were moving down. "It's okay, honey. Just breathe now, do you want to move to the bed?" He asked, trying to calm himself and his lover.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace shook his head "No, not yet, that was only the first contraction, I think I have quite a few hours to go yet. Hey, just breathe, you can't freak out on me, you need to stay calm and help me, yeah? I know you're just as excited to see these babies as I am"
Sam smiled softly, placing a kiss on Jace's forehead. "I'm so sorry, honey. Yeah' you're right. We still have many hours to go, so If you want any help, just tell me." He said, smiling. "I think, I should pepare the towels and bed for now. Do you want some drink? I'll bring that if you like"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace smiled gently at him "No, I'm okay" he said softly and held his cheek "No matter what I say through this, I love you more than anything, just remember that" he said smiling gently. He pushed himself off of the couch and started to walk around the room to try and speed the labour up a bit
"Yeah, I can understand that. I have read a lot of books for this time, so don't worry, honey" Sam helped his lover slowly walking around the room. He held Jace tightly sometimes when he was struggling with the contraction. It took around 30 mins, but the progress seemed to be very slow. Sam wasn't enjoyed seeing his lover moaning in pain, but he should let everything to be natural. He insisted to Jace to call him if something wrong before Sam got to the bedroom and prepared the towels and bed.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace continued to walk around the room for several hours breathing heavily, his body was covered in a sheen of sweat and his stomach was contracting every few minutes, he had taken his shirt off because it felt gross sticking to him so you could clearly see his stomach when it did contract. He started to feel an intense pressure in his anus and leant down against the couch moaning a little.
Sam got back from the ned room as he saw Jace was leaning against the couch. He rushed beaide his lover and massage his back fently. "Make it easy, homey. Breaathe in and out slowly." He said, smiling. "Do you want to rest on the couch now? or we can move to the bed before you can't"
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace gritted his teeth a little "I know, I know" he muttered breathing heavily rolling his hips a little "The bed please, I'm getting close now" he moaned out a littls
"That's fine, honey. Just breathe in and out. We'll walk slowly, but you can tell me anytime if you want to stop" He said, helping his lover up and supported his back and belly. They tried to walk slowly as Jace could and stopped when he wanted. They took almost 10 mins till they both got to the bedroom. Sam helped Jace to the bed slowly and helped him to lean against the headboard. Sam held Jace's hand tightly as he was moaning in pain.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Jace leant his head back against the headboard groaning and panting a little "It hurts so bad" he said tearfully looking at Sam. He cried out as a particularly strong contraction rolled through his body squeezing Sam's hand tightly. He felt some sweat dribble down his forehead and wiped at it uselessly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Concerned For You [Closed with Littleittyboy] Sam260 100 9,957 09-15-2018, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  C Lake County Corrections [Closed with Littleittyboy] Sam260 138 9,531 09-15-2018, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  Growing Together (Closed w/SarcasticGaymer) Klayko 25 2,991 08-25-2018, 04:42 AM
Last Post: sarcasticgaymer
  Pregnant family (open to all) popop 103 12,421 08-08-2018, 09:16 PM
Last Post: Mpregbelliespls
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 633 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  C Seducing your neighbor (w/ littleittyboy) bhdire8 225 34,354 04-22-2018, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Growing Expedition (Closed with Fang Hua) Pregali64 56 10,028 03-23-2017, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Pregali64
  C We're in this together with Littleittyboy Roxas Atlas 60 11,449 03-12-2017, 02:52 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The Addom's Family Values shiro08 173 26,491 02-17-2017, 11:51 AM
Last Post: shiro08
  growing family jrcash 17 5,464 12-30-2016, 09:15 PM
Last Post: DarkAurion98