Not necessarily mpreg, but...
The thing I love most about mpreg is the idea of something living, squirming, and moving around inside a man. So there are things that still turn me on that aren't necessarily mpreg related, but follow the same idea.

For example--the movie Flubber--towards the end when the guy accidentally swallows flubber, and it's bouncing around and squirming inside him before shooting out of his ass.

Also, the movie A Simple Wish, the scene where Murray makes that one guy have a 'frog in his throat', and he begins to vomit frogs.

Or in any of the alien movies, I love when the guys would get attacked by the facehuggers and get impregnated by the chestbursters.

Idk why, but that was the kind of stuff I loved as a kid. Am I the only one? Are there any other things like this you guys have come across? (I've tried finding videos of these, but I can't seem to find the right scenes. If anyone happens to find them, feel free to post them here)
(10-08-2012, 03:05 PM)professionalurk Wrote: Am I the only one? Are there any other things like this you guys have come across? (I've tried finding videos of these, but I can't seem to find the right scenes. If anyone happens to find them, feel free to post them here)

No! You're not the only one :) Glad to see now that I'm not the only one lol. I'm not turned-on by the gore of it or anything, but as you said, there's just something about the idea of a living thing inside of another guy. Only other one I can really think is the beginning of the movie Dreamcatcher.
Oh cool! I havent seen that movie, what happens?
No, You're absolutely not the only one! :) I love it too...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not mpreg, but close. Another YouTube Bloater. MPregFan86 3 4,127 04-06-2023, 09:24 PM
Last Post: MPregFan86
  Possible mpreg movie jrcash 9 4,994 04-04-2022, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Hiccaries
  Non-Mpreg Collection? BUDDY 0 922 06-29-2020, 07:21 AM
Last Post: BUDDY
  Is this a chinese mpreg film? pirateking1256 0 2,869 01-14-2016, 10:43 AM
Last Post: pirateking1256
  Not necessarily mpreg, but anyone know where this is from? BUDDY 4 10,922 08-16-2014, 04:30 PM
Last Post: sammy888
  I wouldn't consider this mpreg, but You'd probably like it anyway blackheart9000 5 4,783 03-12-2014, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Goddess