Closed The Traveling Show
Kaden slumbered in silence, dreaming only of Angel and Alex. The next approaching morning Kaden awoke, yawning and stretching. Beginning the day, with a joyous hum washed up and dressed himself, soon hearing his beloved husband calling him down to the kitchen area of the household. He dressed as fast as his hands would allow, soon fixing his short hair for a minute. Life was like love, no matter how it was a person could bounce back if they had the right support system. Truly.

"Coming love, I will be down in a minute."  Kaden replied, not knowing what to exactly expect. Once in the kitchen he saw and heard the most adorable sound ever, it was the sound of Angel giggling. In a flash faster than lightning he went over to his husband, kissing his lips and then Angel's cheek. He was proud to hear their daughter being back to her eager to explore self. He was truly overjoyed. A maricle it was that the daughter soon was back to normal. Perhaps there was a such God in the heavens above. He was beyond happy, speaking softly to the innocent Angel who loved staring at her fathers.

"Angel! .. sweetie! .. you are back!" Kaden gently picked her up, holding her close to his chest in a gentle, fatherly way. With each passing minute he felt more relieved than before. He felt as though their prayers were answered. He let Angel play with his hair, loving each cooing that she said to him and Alex. Life was so very good, feeling like hope once more.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Alex couldn't help but laugh and be overjoyed as well knowing he had thought they might loose Angel at one point. However she survived and he was beyond glad to see her laughing and smiling once more. Watching as his love and husband played with Angel, Alex finished the breakfast before putting it in front of his love, "Here is your breakfast love."

Alex looked down at his love knowing and hoping in a few weeks they would find out if he was pregnant or not. He couldn't wait to see his love pregnant if he was and to be able to take care of him as he did for him. He would cook food for him and let him rest and help take care of Angel. Then once the labor came, he would be with his love not leaving his side until their new baby boy or girl was born.

(Shall we skip to when you start showing? How soon should that be?)
Kaden played a few games with Angel, his heart swelling up with such pride. He was so very happy to see his daughter alive and well. He did not ever want his daughter to be close to death. Never ever. He hugged her close, smiling in a fatherly way. He wanted to let her be a baby forever and ever but knew that that was not possible. A father could dream though. He was not sure if he was with child but soon they were to find out. He ate his breakfast, smiling once more. He loved Alex's cooking. He loved a few things about his beloved and so much more about him.

"Thank you for the breakfast, sweetheart." Kaden said, a bright smile on his face.

Kaden held Angel in one arm, walking to the sink and began washing the plate. He felt full in a good way. He was ready ro start the day. He walked around, soon sitting down in the living room. He had something on his mind. He was soon worried. He tried not to be nervous but sadly he truly was. He felt a million emotions at once. It was so very overwhelmingly difficult to face. He tried to put on an "everything's alright" smile but knew that his beloved husband could see right through each word. He was eager to be holding their soon to be born son or daughter.

(Yes. That sounds fine with me. And a few days after it would be fine to have the baby.)
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Alex watched Kaden washing the dish while holding Angel. He knew he was beyond happy to be able to play with their daughter once again but he also could tell something wasn't right. Coming into the living room, Alex took Angel out of her fathers arms knowing she was ready for her feeding. He enjoyed their feedings and glad to have the connection he did with her, but knew soon she would be starting on bottle. As Angel latched on and began sucking, Alex looked up at his husband knowing something wasn't right.

"Love why don't you just come out and say what's wrong." Alex chuckled at the look his love gave him, "I know something is on your mind and it's not Angel because she has fully recovered. Please tell me what's going on."
"Well .. I am a bit worried about having our child." Kaden said softly, feeling the tremendous weight on his shoulders lessen. He was also eager. He stayed sitting in the quiet, warm living room. He sighed with relief, pouring out his emotions. He was scared. He was scared because of the heart of having a real live baby like his husband went through. He was aware of his husband was always by his side but he was still terrified out of his mind. He knew that he wiuld make it through the birthing process with strength. He was blessed with a caring husband and a happy adventurous child to love, care and nurture. Truly he was so blessed and more. He loved his family with a strong passion, protecting them and keeping them safe. He sighed once more, feeling relieved. He smiled at his husband, gently kissing his lips and then the top of Angel's small head, smiling as she giggled. He was happy and calm now that he confessed what emotions were on his once troubled mind.

"There is nothing to be worried about love." Alex stated trying to calm his fears knowing his love was scared since the only birthing he had known was the evil wolf creatures from the carnival. Sitting with his husband, Alex kissed him before watching him kiss Angel smiling when she giggled. Looking at Kaden, Alex smiled, "Love I know you're scared and I can't blame you. The pain that we had felt at the carnival is nothing like bringing a real child into the world. Plus you didn't take the full potion as I did, so it won't be as bad. You're not even showing yet even though I was by this time. You have to trust in me to know I will be by your side the whole time and care for you." Alex expressed his emotions knowing he would be the strong one when he knew Kaden wasn't feeling it. But soon they would know if Kaden was pregnant and then in months time they would have another child.
Kaden nodded, smiling at his husband. All of his worries were washed away at his husband's words. He was beyond happy, smiling at him with a loving, warm smile. He felt blessed to be in a family of his own. He was truly happy and beyond. He wondered as to how smoothly or difficult the birthing process would be. He was hopeful, he would be strong and overcome. He was so blessed to be have a caring, complete family which was not broken up. He was that.and so much than that. "Thank you, sweetheart. I am blessed to have you and and our precious daughter Angel in my life. Truly I am." He said happily, smiling at his beloved husband and gazing passionately in his handsome eyes. He got up, kissing Angel's head. He sat on the couch, making himself comfortable. He was glad to have a lover and daughter to depend on.

"As I am blessed to have you and Angel as well." Alex smiled kissing Kaden before watching him kiss Angel as well. Sitting beside his love, Alex handed Angel to him watching him play with their daughter. Together Alex knew he and Angel would keep Kaden calm throughout the pregnancy at least once they saw if he was indeed pregnant or not. Soon the days passed turning into a week before Alex had woke up one morning to feed Angel. Looking over at his love sleeping, Alex's eyes went over his body soon coming towards his lovers stomach. Instantly Alex knew his love was pregnant spotting the tiny bump that would soon grow into their baby. Once he finished feeding Angel, Alex laid her between them as he rubbed his hand over the tiny bump, "Love wake up, your pregnant." Alex smiled not able to stop knowing he would be a father once more.
Kaden, smiled, kissing Alex's lips. He was happy to have such a good family to come to. He loved to have such a caring family of his own. He looked into his father's eyes, feeling easily happy and blissful with each passing day. He yawned, falling asleep. He did not notice that his lover was looking at his stomach, he was deeply asleep. He awoke, yawning as he raised up. He was surprised by what he saw, a slight bump that was his stomach once a flat one. He smiled at Alex.

"I'm so excited love, soon we will have another child." Alex smiled kissing Kaden on the lips as he continued to rub his lovers small baby bump knowing soon it would get larger as the child grew inside. Getting up out of the bed, Alex smiled, "You lay there and sleep some more. I'm going to take a shower and then make you some breakfast. Perhaps after wards we can take a walk outside to celebrate." Alex smiled before heading into the shower taking a nice hot one before getting out to make breakfast. Feeding Angel and putting her back to sleep, Alex made some pancakes for his love before bringing them in, "Here you are love, eat up."
Kaden smiled, laying down in the be. He sleeps for a while, soon waking and started stretching. He smiled once more, eating happily of the breakfast that was prepared for him. He yawned once more, feeling eager to have the child but it was not possible yet. He knew that that would eventually happen to Thank you, sweetheart. "

"Your welcome my love, now go take a shower while I wash the dishes. Then we'll go outside and take a walk." Alex smiled picking up Angel had woken up. Bringing her into the kitchen, Alex set her down in the chair they had made while he began to wash what dishes they had. Once he was done, Alex picked up Angel waiting for Kaden to get done with the shower knowing they would soon enjoy having a nice day out.
Kaden nodded, smiling at both his husband and their beloved daughter. He took a shower, humming happily. When he was done he looked in the mirror, noticing the bump had gotten much more bigger in size. He was a bit scared but he was more happy. He joined his family in the kitchen. Kissing his husbsnd's lips and going on a stroll for a while to talk and be in nature. While walking beside Alex, he felt at peace, loving the way the birds chirped their songs. He stretched, feeling relaxed and at peace with himself.

Alex kissed Kaden as he came out before they began their stroll. They walked together through the woods and down to where the gypsies had their camp. Together there, Alex and Kaden allowed Angel to be seen by everyone smiling and laughing as the children enjoyed playing with her. With each other the men were both at peace enjoying the company of the gypsies before it was time to head back for dinner. Coming back, Alex allowed Kaden to take Angel while he began cooking dinner for the two of them. Once dinner was done they sat down together enjoying the meal. It wasn't until they had gotten back to their room that Alex noticed Kaden's stomach, "Love was your baby bump that big this morning?"
Kaden walked alongside his lover, feeling happy and calm. He felt safe and secure with each step he yook. He felt happy and he would be able to fully relax. When his lover looked down at his stomach he grew very concerned about the size of his belly. "I am not sure." It is much more larger than yesterday. He was wondering to how big his stomach would become. He did. He was calmed but he was also worried about what would happen once his stomach was truly full sized. Would he be in pain? Would he give birth easily or would he have difficulty in the process.

Alex became concerned about his lover and the baby growing inside him. His stomach was larger but he couldn't figure out how since Kaden hadn't taken the full potion. Noticing his lover was getting worried, Alex came over holding him tight, "Hey don't worry, however big the baby grows or if it comes early I will be here. I will help you through the pain as you helped me." Alex smiled taking Angel from his love knowing it was time for her feeding and then bedtime. Once she was asleep, Alex pulled Kaden down onto the bed, "So have you grown your woman part yet? If so I could probably relax you some."
Kaden nodded with a warm smile, kissing his lover's lips for a minute or so. He rubbed his swollen, round stomach while he smiles. His loved his daughter and husband, walking home to where he would be in safety with his two beloved family members that he adored so much. He yawned, wanting to stay with with nothing more than the two people he adored being with with all of his heart. "I think that I do have the womanly part. I am not sure." He was scared about how that would feel to have womanly part and experience the pace of being with child and then birth. He was both eager and scared.

Alex could tell his love wasn't truly calm deciding he would find out and help him. Once he was sure Angel was asleep and wouldn't wake, Alex began slowly pulling Kaden's pants off until they were fully off. Slowly pulling his legs apart, Alex nodded to his love, "Yes it is there, now just relax." Alex moved in between his lovers legs reaching out with his fingers barely brushing it against the spot that would make his lover twitch. Smiling Alex began rubbing his fingers slowly against Kaden's womanhood and then slowly inserting his fingers inside it enjoying the moans that were coming from Kaden, "That's right love, I'm going let you fill your first orgasm through this."
Kaden felt the new sensation, biting his lower lip lustfully. He gasped with each passionate minute. He was happy, loving the love making that they made together. He smirked, feeling as though he was on cloud nine. He moaned, feeling his first climax. He gasped, moaned, and squirmed from time to time. He wanted this moment to never stop. Never. He loved his lover, shivering as if he were cold but the reason he did was because of his lover pleasuring him so deeply. He felt as though he was past what pleasure truly was. He tried to breathe but all that came from him was many breathless words. He tried to speak but failed terribly. He was soon a panting mess, sighing and crying out in pleasure and beyond that. He felt so much love with his lover and their daughter Angel around. He was soon to give birth to Angel's brother or sister.

Alex couldn't help but smile watching his lover squirm and moan on the bed at the new sensation. He knew the sensation was new to his love since this was the first time he had felt pleasure through his woman part. Rubbing his fingers inside his lover, Alex began moving them faster watching as his lover's legs twitched with a pleasure that was building. He knew he would do this again once the baby was coming since the pains would be hard on his love. Having felt the pains of childbirth, Alex didn't want his love to feel too much of that hoping to pleasure him all he could. As he began rubbing his fingers in and out fast as he could, Alex soon watched and heard as his lover exploded with his first orgasm, "Yes love that's it, there it is."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 15,202 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Show Must Go On (Closed with hyaciinthus) EnamelEyes 14 3,285 02-25-2015, 11:30 PM
Last Post: EnamelEyes