Closed The Traveling Show
Kaden smirked, tilting his head back. He moaned in pleasure as the sensation overtook him. He felt like a cat being affectionate by his owner. It was not in an animal way, it was human like and in a true, real and loving Human way. It was that and that along. He gazed deeply into his lover's eyes, never wanting to look away and miss anything. He made sure that his lover was enjoying himself, he was eager to do much more but soon he was overtaken by a sharp pain in his stomach causing him to gasp. He groaned, holding his stomach and trying to focus only on being by his beloved and him alone. He adored being happy. He panted, feeling beyond the word known as tired. He felt the need to rest.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Alex smiled watching as his lover came down from his first orgasm knowing he was getting tired. Going to get a rag, Alex cleaned up between his lovers legs before he got into bed laying beside his lover. Holding him in his arms, Alex rub his lovers stomach until he fell asleep as well. In the morning, Alex got up to the sounds of Angel knowing she was hungry. Feeding her, Alex took her into the kitchen making breakfast for them. When he carried the tray back to the room, Alex almost dropped it when he noticed his lovers stomach had grown larger over night. Knowing something like that wasn't possible, Alex placed the tray down before placing Angel in her bed, "Love wake up your stomach it grew over night. I think I'm going to go find the gypsy woman and ask her about it."
Kaden smiled as well, loving his husband's passionate touches. He yawned, closing his eyes and falling asleep. He slumbered, even when his womanhood was being cleansed by his beloved's wet rag. He slumbered for a while, not knowing that his stomach had became a size larger and more swollen. He soon awoke to his lover speaking to him, stretching his arms and legs. He looked down and his stomach, his eyes widening at what he saw. He was worried once more, looking at his lover. He did not know that his stomach would grow larger in size with each orgasm that he would have. He was not aware. He tried not to be scared but he could not control that one bit. He calmed, knowing the words that Alex spoke.

"Okay, I hope that our child will be born soon." Kaden said softly to his beloved Alex.

(By the way Kaden will have the baby after Alex returns from the gypsy.)
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

(Sounds good to me. Perhaps Alex will decide to give him another orgasm to speed things up and it does. :D )

Alex nodded kissing Kaden knowing he was worried just as much as Alex was. Even with his pregnancy of Angel, his stomach hadn't grown that large that quickly. Getting dressed Alex left heading to the gypsy camp finding the woman who had given them the two potions. Speaking to her about what was going on, Alex soon returned to their house knowing what was going on now. Coming into the room, Alex found Kaden holding Angel the worry still on his face. Pulling Angel from her father, Alex set her down in the bed with a few things while he came to sit on the edge of the bed, "Kaden my love, apparently the potion we were given the second time was different. You see with each orgasm you have from your woman part, it will cause the baby to grow faster. By the look of your stomach, one more orgasm will bring her or him into the world." Alex stated before reaching over sliding his fingers in between Kaden's legs finding his opening, "Let's have this baby."
(I am fine with that. :))

Kaden smirked, kissing his beloved husband. He was happy to be close to him. Life seemed to be harsh and calm at the sane time. He walked around his room, holding his beloved daughter close to him. He was happy to be able to soon give birth. He was also burdened by meddlesome worry. He nodded, preparing himself for what would soon happen. He was prepared indeed. He sighed breathlessly, feeling a strong urge to be pleasured till he could barely hold back a woman like orgasm. Intense. It truly was. He laid down on his back, letting his lover do as he wished with him. He felt as though soon they would see their son. Life was about taking chances and being true to one self. That was life itself and so much more.

(Should Alex break his water or just let it happen? Oh not sure if you want to do this or not, but what if Alex doesn't like seeing Kaden in lots of pain with the contractions so he continues to tease him down there to take away the pain and with each orgasm, the baby moves faster down?)

Alex smiled making sure Kaden was relaxed on bed before he placed his fingers back in the spot his lover couldn't help but squirm at the touch. Slowly Alex moved his fingers in and out and at times going an inch at a time to tease his love. Knowing his love couldn't hold back the orgasm any longer, Alex began moving quickly in and out wanting his love to feel the intense feeling. Wanting his lover to cry out in pleasure, Alex moved his fingers at a fast pace. Soon he watched as Kaden's but came up off the bed as his legs shook with the intense orgasm. Smiling Alex held his love feeling his lovers stomach tighten knowing it was the first contraction, "It's started love, where do you wish to give birth at?"
Kaden relaxed on the bed, feeling the sensual, gentle movements of Alex's skilled fingers. He sighed in desire, never wanting this very moment to ever end. He felt as though he could go on forever and ever and ever. He was beyond the word happy. He rocked his hips lightly and slightly and let his beloved Alex do all of the work. He shivered in pure delight, never wanting to end. As time passed on like a ticking time bomb he felt as though he could explode from all of the overwhelming sensation of sex. He was so blessed to have a husband to lean on and speak to about thoughts on his mind and troubles in the depths of his soul. He wanted to bring their son into the world and was prepared for this. He was eager.

"I desire to give birth in the tub." Kaden said softly. "I heard that water births are much more easier."

Kaden's smile quickly faded as the pains intensified, his mouth expressing a cry of pain. He whimpered like a wounded animal. With a gasp he clutched his swollen stomach, feeling the aches that were brought on by the child within him. He was in the first throes of labor but tried to stride through the struggles. He would be strong, he told himself that mentally. It was all he could do to get through the process of birth. He wanted to be victorious through it, telling himself to truly focus.

(Your character can break my character's water. And he can pleasure mine during my character's birthing.)

Alex nodded, "Yes when I gave birth in the water to Angel it was relaxing, even though she was a large baby."

Rubbing his lover while the pains were on him, Alex soon got him up to his feet knowing that walking around would help the process come along. Leaving Angel where she was sleeping, Alex helped his love walk throughout the house stopping when Kaden would become stiff with the pain. Alex hated seeing his love in pain but knew it was childbirth and it was never easy. Holding Kaden as he rocked his hips back and forth, Alex looked into his lovers eyes, "You're strong and you can do this love. If you want me to take the pain away I will."
Kaden listened to his beloved Alex, feeling as if the time of birth creeping up on him. He was more and more eager to birth the son. He panted from to time, keeping his maternity clothing on until the moment of getting in the tub. He let his lover follow him, being careful to not put too much weight on him. He managed to get halfway around the house with Alex, walking slowly. He was hoping that the pains would disappear forever but he knew that painful sensation meant that the child was healthy. He soon was prepared to birth the soon to be born child. He was soon tired after the short walk around the house's rooms. The reason that he felt that way was because of the baby's restless movements.

"I would like that, please." Kaden said breathlessly, wincing, gasping and whimpering in response to the labor. Soon, before he knew it he felt a warm liquid bursting inside, feeling it escaping down the entire length of his legs. He looked down at the wooden floor he was standing upon. He gasped once more, feeling as if he was beyond the word paun. 

Alex nodded to his lovers request about to break his water with his fingers when it happened. Wondering if that was from the orgasm he had given his lover earlier, Alex led him to the bed, "Just relax my love. After this orgasm I'll help you into the tub. If my theory is right your be wanting to push soon." Pulling Kaden's wet pants off, Alex spread his legs before putting his fingers deep inside his love rubbing him as he had done before. Watching Kaden moan on the bed, Alex was relieved to take his lovers pain away not wanting him to feel the pain of childbirth. Soon as he heard his lover cry out from the orgasm, Alex could feel the baby almost close to the opening, "Let's get you into the tub." Helping him stand up, Alex pulled his shirt off before getting him into the bathroom starting to feel the tub.
Kaden looked at his lover, smiling at him. He felt relaxed, wanting to walk around for a while. He opened his legs, feeling eager to give birth to their son. He was positive that he would be the best father that he could be to the new addition of the family. He sighed heavily, soon tilting his head back and laying on his back on the soft mattress of the bed. He gripped the covers of the bed, letting his beloved Alex do as he needed to do in pleasure in order to get the process of birth on a faster track. He was also getting himself fully prepared but he was impatient and eager to soon give birth. He was now focused on pleasure. He was soon captured by an intense orgasm, soon groaning as he felt the head of the unborn slowly emerging but not quite. He walked to the tub with his lover helping him get him into it. He relaxed in the soothing warm water, never wanting pain to ruin it. He never wanted that. Never in a million billion years. All he wanted was a gentle, smooth birth with his lover. He did not want any roughness. He sighed once more, relaxing his weary mind. He listened to his body's instincts.

Alex getting his lover in first soon got undressed before getting into the tub sitting in between his lovers legs. Seeing his love being relaxed with the water, Alex began rubbing Kaden's legs and stomach, "The babies head is at your opening already and you haven't felt much pain. I hope to keep it that way love." Alex smiled reaching down rubbing his fingers against his lover's opening and against the spot that would cause him pleasure. Alex was glad Kaden hadn't had much pain knowing childbirth should be pleasure sometimes instead of pain. Looking at his love, Alex could tell he was feeling more pleasure than pain at being touched, "How about we bring this baby into the world. Come on love give me a good hard push, I'll help relax you."
Kaden sat down in the warm water, feeling his tense body relaxing. He tried to stay calm through the slowly approaching pain. He felt weary, trying his very best to focus only on pleasure. He nodded at his lover's words, giving a good eager push. He closed his eyes, also focusing only on his lover as well. He took a few breaks to regain his strength. He pushed only when the urge hit him. He pushed off and off through the presence of pain and pleasure. Life was much more blissful when he was with his Alex. He smiled, sighing happily through what was pleasure instead of pain. He was truly pleased about that and so much more. He was truly happy. He was eager to soon hold him and his lover's son, also eager to be a father once more with a new addition to the family. Life was true bliss once more. He hummed moans, feeling pleasure not pain.

Alex continued to help pleasure his love watching as he pushed off and on for a while, the babies head coming out some only to go back in. Hearing his lover moan, Alex knew it was from pleasure knowing while he was there his lover wasn't going to feel any pain. Telling his lover to rest a moment, Alex got out of the tub going to get a cup of water. Realizing Angel was awake, Alex cursed under his breath hoping she would have slept through the night. Although it took only a few minutes to get her to go back to sleep, Alex soon could hear his lover in pain from the bathroom. Rushing back in with the water, Alex saw Kaden in pain trying to push, "I'm here my love. Here drink this." Alex handed him the glass getting back into the tub finding the babies head had came far enough out where it wasn't going back in.
Kaden only pushed when he needed to. He took his breaths, only doing such as he needed to in order to bring the son in the world. He soon was a panting mess, trying his very hardest to stay focused on his husband's pleasuring. He used the pleasure to distract himself from pain. He bit his lower lip, trying to get at least the head of the child. He sighed when the hard part was over. He felt as though he was blessed to have such a wonderful husband to come to in times of great troubles. He loved him. He felt tired after a few hours, relaxing for a short but well needed time. He was soon recharged so he went to where he left off. He thanked his beloved, drinking the water and feeling his mouth become moist, not dry.

'Thank you, love." Kaden smiled, letting his instincts guide him. "I needed that, thank you for the water."

"Your welcome my love." Alex smiled putting the cup next to the tub before putting his focus back onto the baby that was coming out of his love.

Having watched his love push, Alex was relieved when the head fully crowned before coming out, "Oh love you're doing so good. The head is now, just a few more pushes and the baby will be here." Alex smiled cradling the head of their son or daughter watching as it began turning inside his love ready for the shoulders. Wanting to keep Kaden relaxed and out of pain, Alex held the babies head with one hand while massaging his love with the other. Soon watching his lover pushing, Alex waited to see the shoulders come out but was concerned when they didn't pop out as easy as Angel had. Looking up at his love, Alex could tell Kaden was pushing hard as he could, his face red from it.
Kaden groaned in pain, feeling the newborn's body emerging from him and into the world. He gripped the sides of the large tub. He would be overwhelmed by the agony of pain, sensing the new being born. He closed his eyes, focusing only on getting to be done. He felt as though the child was being born in a sluggish, slow way. He sighed as the pain had ceased for a while. He rested for a while. As a few more time passed on like whole days hey pushed only when he felt the strong urge to do such. He was supposed to. He was eager to soon hold the son but he knew that he needed to be patient. Patience was not really his strong suit. It wasn't. Through his pain he was determined to deliver the child into the world. He soon delivered the first shoulder and then the second, soon birthing the child's entire body. He let out one last cry, sighing as the patience had paid off, the child was finally born. Gently, Kaden reached down into the now slightly warm water, gently holding the newborn son.

Alex rubbed his love trying to keep him calm when he realized the pain was coming back. However watching him push, Alex could tell the baby wasn't coming as it should be. Knowing they only had a few minutes before the baby died, Alex didn't say anything not wanting to worry his love. Slightly pulling on the baby, Alex found the baby wasn't moving realizing the shoulders might be stuck inside his love. Looking at Kaden, Alex tried to smile, "Love the baby's shoulders are stuck inside you. I need to reach in and get them free but it's going to cause you pain."
Kaden groaned slightly, feeling his lover doing by his instincts. He panted hurriedly, closing his eyes tightly. He prepared himself, wanting the agony of pain to end once and for all. He panted harshly, wanting to be able to relax but for now he couldn't. He wanted to walk around but stayed still, feeling nauseous with each stabbing pain. He felt as though he was done. He was not sure as to if the child would survive. He looked at his lover, nodding in response.

"Okay." Kaden said breathlessly. He kept his legs open but he was not prepared for the pain.

Alex gulped hating to cause his lover pain but knew it was the only way to save the baby. Reaching into his lover, Alex stretched him open farther than he was already. Hearing his lover screaming, Alex tried to hurry but knew it wasn't going to be easy. Feeling for their babies shoulder, Alex pulled it down until it was unstuck. Once he knew it was alright, Alex held him under the arms before pulling the baby free from his love hearing him scream and arch his back as the baby slide free from him.

"It's here love, you did it. Our son." Alex smiled holding their baby boy in his arms.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 15,201 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Show Must Go On (Closed with hyaciinthus) EnamelEyes 14 3,282 02-25-2015, 11:30 PM
Last Post: EnamelEyes