Closed The Traveling Show
Alex felt his knees collapse underneath him as the snake man pulled out of him and left him. The owner came over to him looking him over, "I hope you have learned your lesson. Both of you." The man stated looking at Alex and Kade before pulling out a vial of purple liquid. Forcing Alex mouth open, the man poured the liquid into his mouth making sure he drank it, "In three months time those eggs will come and just in time for our show." Untying Alex, the owner started to drag him to his cage before he stopped. Opening Kade's cage, Alex was throw in, "Since you two wanted to escape together, your going be in here together. If you don't keep him alive, then when his time comes the punishment will be far worse."

Alex shuddered crying out as he was thrown in before looking up at Kade. Knowing he had been the stronger of the two since this first happened, Alex found his strength leaving him, "It hurts....oh god it hurts...."
"I wish I could take the pain away." Kaden frowned, wanting to help his friend as much as he could. He felt as if he were helpless, trying to be strong. He gently wrapped around his friend. He held him and never let go. He wanted to be in control but he was not strong enough. He wanted to breathe fresh air, feeling the stale scent of blood. He made sure to be there for his friend.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Kaden wiped his tears of sadness away, gently wrapping his arms around his suffering friend. He was tired after a very long, cruel excuse for a day. He wanted to kill all who made them suffer. He made sure not to cause his friend distress. "I know, my friend. Just try to relax for a while. I will be here when you wake up. Do not worry." He said softly, curling up close beside his friend, trying to stay awake and alert over his friend. Eventually he lost the battle to stay awake as he fell into a light slumber. He yawned in a few hours, waking up to watch over his friend and monitor his wounded and bruise covered flesh. He gently checked his friends wounds, making sure not to cause him any pains. He knew his friend needed medical attention but he knew he was out of luck, causing Kaden to worry even more. He kept an eye on his friend. He soon was able to stop the blood flow that seemed lessened.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Alex was relieved of his friend being there as he felt arms being wrapped around him. Hearing his friends words, Alex soon drifted off to sleep glad to know his friend would be watching. When he awoke later, Alex was relieved to see his friend still there and had been checking his wounds assuring him that the blood was starting to lessen. Nodding Alex tried to sit up but found his body still very sore and weak, "Some how we need to escape, before their next show. Before the pain comes back." Alex stated looking down at his stomach a little alarmed that his flat stomach had a slight bump in it now.
Kaden slept soundly, staying asleep. He soon awoke after his friend did. He yawned softly, feeling invigorated. He rubbed his eyes gently, getting the drowsiness from them. He wanted to be freed from him and his friends prison. He secretly came up with a plan with his friend. He wished that him and his friend had weapons to be protected by. "I agree, my friend. There must be a way out. Our lives depend on it." He was a bit tired but he fought through it, looking around the cage for something. He made sure not to talk too loudly. He truly did.

Alex smiled looking at his friend knowing they had to escape but it didn't seem any way to. All the items around the tent had been removed due to the last time they had escaped. Noticing his friend was looking tired, Alex sat up against the cage, "Here lay down beside me and sleep, you look like you could use it more than I do." Alex let his friend lay down falling to sleep instantly while holding the baby bump he had on his stomach.

(When do you want to get pregnant? A month after I have or wait until I've delivered mine? Also how many eggs you think I should have and how big?)
Kaden smiled as well, gazing up into his friend's eyes. He yawned, rubbing his eyes with his hands. "Thank you, my friend." He said softly, curling up beside his friend, falling into a peaceful slumber. Life was easier when a person had a friend to chat with. He stayed asleep, making sure to wake up when danger was in sight or was near. He was eager to find a way to escape, thinking about what he would do with his new friend when they were free men.

(My character can get pregnant after your friend gives birth. And you can have five or ten. And they can be large eggs. I am not good at sizes.)

(Hey sorry today was first time I got back on my computer after surgery. Everything went well just now on road to recovery. I think I'll have him give birth to about 6 eggs. And sounds good about your idea of getting pregnant after he does.)

Alex was glad to be in the same cage as his friend feeling protective over him. Although it was soon getting to be he felt to be the one needing protecting. As the traveling show continued down the road, the days soon began turning into weeks and a month. Together the two men were stuck in the cage only able to be released under guard to have a bath. Alex stomach had grown making him look like he was four months pregnant already even though he had been raped less than a month or so ago. Looking at Kaden, Alex showed him his stomach, "I'm afraid Kaden, if only I could force these creatures out of me."
(Hello my friend. I am glad that you are alright. And I am also glad to hear from you again.)

Kaden was so very worried about his friend. As his friend's stomach grew in size his worries grew. He stayed close to his friend, trying to be brave as his friend was. He felt as though there was no hope beyond the horizon, wanting to escape and be with his new friend. He wanted to be free, not captured and closed up in a cage. He sighed softly, doing that to keep from panicking. He reached out and gently rubbed his friend's swollen stomach. He knew that his friend was raped, he saw that unfortunate situation only once but he still had that on his mind and in his nightmares. He was scared for his beloved friend, wanting to take his worries away. Life was so cruel. "I know my friend, but I will be here for you through this. I promise." He said softly gazing up into his friend's handsome eyes."

(Yes it was a rough first and second day but after that I was back to normal :) Missed talking to you as well :)

Alex laid there allowing his friend to rub his stomach knowing he was doing it so that he didn't begin to freak out. It seemed to Alex that Kaden was more afraid of their prison than he was, however he was too familiar with cages to be afraid. Looking into his friends eyes, Alex could see the love there knowing that if they were free they could be together. He knew his friend spoke the truth in that he would be there for him when the creatures came free. Reaching out to take his friends hand, Alex felt he should speak the truth as well, "Ever since this happened, I had wished only one thing. That if I was carrying any creatures inside me, that instead it would be your child. Perhaps one day when we are free, we can have that child if you will love me."
(I am happy to know that you are alright, my friend. And even more happier to be back at role playing with you since I have my internet back on.)

Kaden smiled for the first time, loving his friend with a fiery passion. He felt blessed that he had a friend to confide in and adore. He was now his main reason for waking up each day. Even though he was in a cage it was like his friend was the sun, shining bright in his cloudy world. He wanted to have a child with his beloved Alex, wanting to be freed and live a nice and peaceful life with him. He continued to rub his friend's stomach in a circular motion, making sure to be gentle as he could. He quickly accepted the words that Alex had truthfully spoken of to him. "I would love to have a child with you, I love you Alex. I would be honored to love you and be yours and yours alone."

Alex smiled at his new lovers words, "As soon as this is over with or if we get a chance, we are going to escape. Run as far away as we can from here. Then I will become pregnant with our child and we will live together peacefully." Alex laid there quiet in their cage watching as Kaden rubbed his stomach making him wonder how big the creatures would be. Since he hadn't felt any movements inside him, Alex had hoped the creatures were dead.

The rest of the months had passed by quickly making Alex stomach grow larger as if he was full term with a baby inside him. The show had stopped outside a village, since both Alex and Kaden could hear the crowds of people waiting for the shows. One morning, Alex had been sleeping peacefully but was awakened by a pain. Gasping Alex woke up sitting up in his cage grabbing onto the bars as he felt another pain, "Ahhhhh...." Alex cried out feeling intense pain and a pressure that was building.
"And escape from here we will." Kaden smiled as well, cuddling his beloved's body. He fell asleep beside his friend, slumbering for a while. After a few months he had noticed just how large his friend's body had thrived in size. He was fearful for his friend but he tried to remain brave. He awoke one day to the sight of his friend in pain. At the situation he had quickly got up, gently holding his beloved and comforting him. "Is it time, Alex?" He said softly with concern, gently touching his friend's swollen stomach. He would stay by his lover's side, never leaving for even a single moment. He was eager to distract his lover from pain, making sure he was relaxed and safe. "Breathe." He said softly in a coaching sort of way. "Breathe with me." He gazed into his distressed friend's eyes, never looking away.

Alex could only nod at hearing his lovers words before another pain hit him as the contractions were on top of each other. Trying to breathe with his lover started to work but soon the pains were taking over him as well. Hearing the crowd yelling for a show, Alex tried to use that to get his mind off the pain but it wasn't working. Spotting the owner come in, he smiled, "My it is time isn't it. Your punishment has started."

"Help me....." Alex pleaded before crying out as he felt a pop in his anus before water gushed out. It was then the owner opened the cage dragging Alex out where the crowds were waiting. In the center of the stage was a wooden board holding two chains. Alex was dragged out to it as he was strapped to the board revealing his anus and penis to the whole room. Soon Kaden was brought out beside Alex as the owner stood up facing the crowd, "Welcome ladies and gentleman to a show you've never seen before. This pregnant man you see here was raped three months ago by our snake man. Now as your show, you all get to watch him give birth to 6 I repeat 6 large eggs."
"No! .. get your filthy hands off of him!" Kaden shouted at the man. He tried his very hardest to help his friend through the pains. He began protecting him as much as he could. He tried even harder to keep a grip on him as he was being dragged out of the cage. He glared with hatred up at the man, getting to his hands and knees. He tried to stay as close as he could to his lover, guarding him as if he were a precious jewel. Life was so cruel to nice things. It was. He knew that his beloved Alex was soon going to be going through excruciating pains because of the unborn eggs. He was fearful of what would happen to him next. He was not prepared to be raped or abused. He was a virgin so that made things even ten times worse. "Don't worry Alex, we will get through this." He said to his beloved Alex. He reached up and gently rubbed his friend's leg, comforting him. He would never leave his friend's side. Not even if he was taken away. He was focused on his laboring friend.

(Sorry lost internet for a moment)

Being dragged out in front of the crowd was evil, but Alex knew the owner was not a angel but a devil. The snake man was in the far corner of the stage in his cage waiting for it's children. Feeling Kaden's hand on his leg, Alex looked at him, "I don't know if I can do this....it hurts!!!" Alex screamed looking from his lover to the crowd of people behind him. He could tell they were all loving the show and ready to see the eggs being born. Grabbing onto his friends hand, Alex squeezed it as he felt the first egg being forced in his canal with each pain. Pulling his legs closed, Alex tried to keep them like that not wanting the eggs to come. The crowd booed at this wanting to see everything. Soon Alex felt the first one close to his anus and was afraid that it wouldn't fit, "Oh god it hurts!!!!" Alex cried pushing with all his strength when he felt the pressure building too much.
Kaden fought the men, not wanting any of the people to touching his beloved Alex. He felt as though he were a loyal dog protecting his owner. He had felt as though he could be anything with Alex standing by him. He fell in love with him, never wanting anything else. He let his friend squeeze his hand, never wanting to let go. He had helped his friend, breathing with him in the same way. He knew that it would be dangerous if the eggs were not born soon. He did not know if his lover would survive but he was hopeful that he would. Love would conquer all. He gently rubbed his lover's leg with his other hand, trying to get his lover to focus on breathing and relaxing. "I know, my love but I am here for you. You can do this." He said softly and calmly to his beloved, laboring lover who was Alex.

Alex felt Kaden's hand on his leg rubbing him making him turn to look at him. Looking into his lovers eyes, Alex knew he had to be strong in order to full fill his promise that one day they would escape to have a baby of their own. Ignoring the crowd that was watching them, Alex soon nodded before feeling another pain as he squeezed his lovers hand before baring down. Letting out a scream, Alex didn't care if they heard him or not as he bared down holding the push as long as he could muster. He continued to do this in between looking at his love and knowing he had to survive the birth, that he couldn't leave his lover alone with the monsters. Baring down again, Alex screamed as he felt the first egg starting to stretch him with each push he managed, "Get it out!!!"
Kaden kept his focus only on Alex and him alone. He tried to drown out the cheers of the crowd, glaring at a few people who watched. He had let his hand be squeezed by his laboring lover, keeping his mind off of the cruel crowd of many many people. The place was packed from chair to chair with a large group of watchers. He had felt eager to get the eggs out of his lover, not caring if the young would perish or not. All he deeply cared about was Alex and no one else but him. He was tired of the men who made Alex suffer. He would have revenge. Revenge was greatest as if it was hot like a flame, burning hot like a scorching object being branded on his brain. "You are doing great Alex, don't worry. I am here." He said softly to his beloved Alex, getting him through the pains of such a rough, cruel process known as childbirth.

Alex tried to keep his focus on his lovers words and not the cheers of people around watching the scene. He felt sick that they had all paid to see him birth these large eggs and that he had been raped not for punishment but so they could get money. Looking at his love, Alex nodded at his lovers words. Baring down Alex could feel the wide egg stretching him farther and farther apart knowing he surely would tear soon if it didn't come out. Taking a deep breath, Alex began pushing again not sure when the egg would stop stretching him, "AAHHHHHH!!!!!!" Alex screamed as his back arched off the floor the egg shooting out until it had came to it's fullest. Collapsing on the ground, Alex could feel the enormous egg keeping his legs open, "Pleasee......out!!!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 15,168 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Show Must Go On (Closed with hyaciinthus) EnamelEyes 14 3,279 02-25-2015, 11:30 PM
Last Post: EnamelEyes