Closed The Traveling Show
Kaden smiled as well, sighing with relief as the last and final pup was born. He laid down, falling asleep for a while. When he heard his beloved Alex screaming he awoke, trying to get up but was tackled to the floor by the wolf man. He tried to free himself from the beast's vengeful wrath but he was still weak from the extreme birthing earlier in the day. "No! .. don't! .. dont hurt him!" He cried out, trying to get the wolf man off of of his own body but it was no use, the creature was in complete control. "You bastards! .." He shouted at the two freaks of nature, making sure to try to find a way to get out of this situation with his beloved Alex. He did not want to be raped over and over by the creatures of the horrendous freak show that they were trapped inside of.

The wolf man smirked, beginning to have his way with his victim for the second time like the snake man had did. "Yes, as my friend said. You are all ours!" The wolf man smirked, thrusting hard and harshly into Kaden's sore body.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Alex felt his body frozen in fear at being raped again and seeing his lover being raped was more than he could handle. The snake mans thrusts were hard and fast soon bringing himself to an orgasm as well as the snake man. The snake man enjoyed it soon releasing his cum into Alex knowing he was going become pregnant once more with his eggs. Remembering the knife in his pocket, Alex slowly reached in pulling it out while the snake man began building up more thrusts. Taking the knife in a good position, Alex drove it into the snake mans heart killing him instantly. As the snake man fell on him, Alex pushed him off of him before getting up to his feet stabbing the wolf man in his heart as well. As he fell Alex pushed him off of his love before picking Kaden up looking out the tent. Rushing out, Alex ran through the carnival into the woods not stopping until he felt his body would collapse under him.

(So where should they go ? And since both of them are going want to give birth early, how early are they going do it and how? I know Kaden will give birth in 2 days after orgasm, but should Alex have to get his water to break for his?)
Kaden felt as if he was unable to move, quivering with pure fear as he tried to get from under the massive, well built body of the sex crazed wolf man. He whimpered, wanting to be freed from any and all pain. He looked up with wide, terrified eyes, hearing the wolf man yelp as he was stabbed in the heart like an unexpected fate. Revenge was sweet. When he felt the wolf man collapse upon him he shoved him away from his body. He got up, sighing in relief when he saw his beloved Alex and was glad that they were now both safe and secure. He soon collapsed from the looming presence of exhaustion and agony because of being raped a second time. He stayed unconscious until he awoke to the drops of a light rain dripping on his face. He was worried that they would both be pregnant again. He tried to stay hopeful, praying to God above that they would make it through this hellish nightmare.

(They can go to an abandoned town and stay there. They can have birth after a few days And Kaden can help Alex break his water. Kaden can give birth first since yours did the first time.)
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Holding him in the rain, Alex kept moving not caring what would happen to him since it was his love that he was more worried for. Feeling the rain starting to come down, Alex knew they had to get to a place for protection. Walking for what felt like days, Alex soon felt his legs collapse underneath him but was able to keep his love in his arms. Looking up, Alex spotted what looked to be abandoned town knowing they probably could stay there in safety. Forcing his legs to move, Alex got to his feet keeping Kaden in his arms as he slowly moved into the town finding the first building to enter. Laying Kaden down on the bed, Alex looked around, "I'm going see about finding us some food, you just lay there and rest." Alex left the building to scout the town having to stop a few times when his legs collapsed. Reaching up to touch his forehead Alex felt heat from it but knew he couldn't let Kaden know. Returning to the building with some fresh fruit he had found, Alex sat it down, "Eat first I'll keep watch."

(Sounds like a great idea and that's fine.)
Kaden tried to stay hopeful. As much as it was it seemed as though life was slightly in their ultimate favor. He felt as if his true love was finally meant to be realized. He laid down on the bed, slumbering for a while after he had been placed on a soft bed. Soon he awoke the next day, seeing Alex who was his true love. He sighed with relief, knowing that Alex was probably sick from what had happened. He kept his question that he was terrified to ask, eating a few bites of delicious fruit. After eating his fill of food he had laid back down, feeling tired and weary. He was also worried about how long they would have to wait until giving birth to the creatures. He was eager to stay where they could not be captured by the freak show boss or any of his strong, muscular guards. All he wanted to do was be with his beloved protector Alex. He was sick but not as much as Alex was. He was able to breathe fresh air after being free from the creatures who had impregnated Alex and Kaden. He and Alex had a chance to finally be together without any trouble.

(Thank you.)

Alex kept an eye on his lover as well as making sure no one would find him in the abandoned town. He could tell Kaden was feeling tired and weary but he had just given birth hours ago and raped as well. Glad to see him eat the food, Alex watched Kaden lay down again going to sleep knowing sleep was the best thing. A few hours passed before Alex stood up glad to see his love was still sleeping. Going out into the town, Alex found an well which still had some water in it. Getting some, Alex filled it in a bucket before bringing it back to the room they were staying in. Looking at his lovers stomach as well as his own, Alex also wondered how and when they were going give birth. Sitting the bucket of water onto the table, Alex started to go towards the bed when he collapsed as the room began spinning. Knowing he had been the strong one, Alex found his mind wouldn't let him think and his body was going between cold and hot, "Kaden....love...."

(Your welcome.)
Kaden awoke to the soft sound of his name being called by his beloved Alex. Alex voice seemed to sound weak and that was what Kaden was suddenly saddened about. He rubbed his eyes gently, getting the drowsiness from them. "Yes, are you alright Alex?" He asked his lover gently with much worry. He was also worried that his lover was unwell. He got up to his feet, helping Alex to the bed to lay down. "Hmm? .. It seems that you have a fever." He said softly after feeling Alex's head. When Alex was laid on the bed Kaden helped him with cooling a washcloth and gently dabbing it upon Alex's forehead and the sides of his face. "You can lay down. I believe that it is time I repay you after protecting me." He said further to Alex, he wanted his beloved to be relaxed and safe. He stayed by his lover's side. He was eager to help Alex in any way that he could. The town was safe and that was all that he could ask for. He was still tired but being with Alex in his time of need was more important. He would always be there.

Alex let out a sigh of relief when he felt the bed underneath him not having slept in once for so long. Feeling the cold cloth on his face Alex smiled up at his love glad to have him there. Hearing that he could rest for a while, Alex nodded, "Don't leave me." Alex pleaded. Shivering from the fever, Alex couldn't remember if there was a blanket around or not but knew the cold had to be due to his fever. Looking up at Kaden, Alex knew he would soon have to tell him about his past since they were no longer prisoners anymore. Soon unable to keep his eyes open Alex fell asleep feeling Kaden laying beside him. As he slept Alex had bad dreams about the wolf man taking his love from him and him unable to do anything about it.
Kaden was worried about his lover, staying beside him through everything. He gently stroked his beloved's feverish head. Even though life was going their way still Kaden was saddened as he realized that his lover had a bad fever. "Shhh my love, don't worry. Just rest. I wont leave you. I promise." He said softly, smiling softly and warmly at Alex. He stayed beside his lover, never leaving his side for even a single moment. He laid down beside his lover, wrapping an arm around his side. He gently kissed his forehead, staying awake. He gently rubbed his lover's stomach in a circular motion, feeling the eggs hard shells. He was glad that they escaped from the hideous snake man and wolf man. When the creatures would be born from him and Alex he would kill all of them. Even if they did nothing wrong.

Alex laid there in his lovers arms going in and out of sleep due to the fever that had it's grip on him. Knowing he was safe, Alex listened to his lovers words as he laid with him feeling him rub his stomach. Glad to be able to rest, Alex soon passed out from the fever knowing that his love was watching over him. Waking up soon after, Alex felt tired but not as bad as he had been making him wonder how long the fever had taken hold of him. Looking over Alex spotted his love Kaden fixing some food in the corner not knowing he was awake yet. Trying to sit up, Alex found his body weaker than when he had been raped. Looking down at his stomach, Alex knew he would destroy the eggs when they came out. Unable to get up much, Alex looked over to his love, "Kaden."
Kaden was gathering up a few fruits, leaving them on a table nearby. He was relieved as he heard the sound of his lover speaking. He smiled softly, quickly running over to Alex who was laying weakly on the bed. "Alex. I am here. Are you alright?" he asked, eager to hear his beloved speak for the first time after the fever had dulled slightly. He was also worried about his lover's fever and exactly just how long the fever would last. He was also worried that Alex would probably perish but Kaden would not let that happen. He had faith in him. He sat on the bed close to his beloved Alex, never wanting to walk away. Never. His lover's health and life was both on the line.

"I feel weak, is the fever still on me? How long was I asleep?" Alex asked realizing he didn't know if the fever had broke fully yet but hoped if it hadn't then it would soon. Noticing the food on the table, Alex realized he hadn't ate since before they escaped the carnival. Looking down at Kaden's stomach, Alex reached out to touch it feeling the pup or pups moving around inside him already. Knowing how to put his lover into early labor, Alex began getting an idea but knew he didn't have strength to talk about it yet. Feeling a little thirsty, Alex tried to sit up knowing he could go get the water, "I'll go get more water."
Kaden was worried about his friend, keeping him relaxed as much as he could. He was both surprised and overjoyed to hear his lover's voice. "You have been asleep for a few days. And I will get the water, you just relax. You need to rebuild your strength." He said softly to his beloved Alex. "I am alright. I feel the need to walk around anyway." He got up slowly, walking in the direction where the water source was. He soon returned to his ill husband's side, gently helping him sit up, letting him have a few swallows of cold liquid refreshment. Life was once a struggle but now it was heaven on Earth with Alex. He felt as if he could conquer the world.

Alex couldn't believe he had been out for days with the fever. Glad that his lover was alright as well, Alex watched him leave to get the water. Returning with the water, Alex was held up by his lover finding the fever had taken away most of his strength but knew it would return. Drinking the water, Alex smiled when it made him feel better. Looking down at his lovers stomach, Alex reached out glad to see it wasn't very big yet but knew it would get bigger in three months when the evil monsters would want out. Remembering what the carnival owner said, Alex got propped up before looking at Kaden, "Love I think we should try to get rid of these creatures now instead of waiting for the 3 months to pass. It was rough on both of us last time, but it's only been a short while and so they haven't grown as big or strong yet. Let me pleasure you and put you into labor, so we can rid ourselves of them."
Kaden was happy whenever he was around his beloved Alex. He felt the full weight of the pups but tried to ignore it. He sat down beside his lover. He never wanted to leave his side. Not even death would separate them. He did not feel bad for the creatures, for as much as he wanted the wolf mans pups to die. He wanted the filthy bastards to die a thousand  deaths. They could suffer for all he cared. He answered with a kiss to Alex's delicious lips. He never wanted to stop. Never ever. Everything about his beloved Alex he found addictive and sexy. He could stare at him for hours. He gently laid Alex back down on the bed on his back. He smiled down at Alex, making sure to be slow and sensual and easy. "I love you, Alex. I want to ride your cock." He smirked, sucking and letting his lips kiss Alex's neck. He loved being intimate with his beloved alpha male. He loved him with all of his heart, mind and most of all, his soul.

Alex smiled at hearing the words he had been wanting to hear for a long time. Laying back down on the bed, Alex stared at his lovers cock while he felt his lovers lips on his neck. Nodding, Alex reached down to grab his cock as he positioned it against his lovers anus ready to push in. Although he was weak from the fever, Alex didn't let it stop him as he slowly pushed his cock all the way up into his lover wanting to make him go into labor before the pups inside him grew too strong, "Ride me all you want my love and don't worry about being easy, go fast as you want." Alex smiled realizing his cock was becoming hard wanting to cum as fast as his lover would. Reaching down, Alex began rubbing his lovers cock hoping they would cum at the same time, "Cum for me love, together."

(How many were you having again and how big since they aren't fully grown?)
Kaden smirked wider, wanting to dominate his beloved Alex. He gently rocked his hips back and forth, riding upon Alex like a horseback rider. He wanted this to last forever but sadly it would end eventually. He was blessed to be with Alex. Life was sweet and joyful with him. He also wanted to be with Alex forever and ever. He began to bounce up and down on his beloved's large cock with lustful, passionate moans, never wanting to stop. Never ever. He leaned down, placing kisses upon his lover's lips. He believed that his prayers were truly answered. They truly were and life was pure blissful and God shined a light down upon the two lovers. It was as beautiful as heaven was.Heaven was on earth was. He wanted to be with Alex and him alone. He smiled, soon releasing his climax the same exact time as Alex did. He tried to speak but with a gasp. He felt his orgasm freely flowing for his rock hard cock. He felt eager to have the creatures out of him.

(They can be 10 pounds and  my character can give birth to five or six pups.)

Since Alex was still weak, he allowed his lover to ride him like no one had ever done before. Kissing his love, Alex continued to rub his cock fast as Kaden was bouncing up and down on him. When he felt his climax coming, Alex held off until he was sure his lover would have his. As they climaxed together, Alex smiled unable to speak as he felt his body riding it until it was no more. As his lover slide off of him, Alex knew soon the creatures would be wanting out and knew he had to get his strength back before then. Sitting up Alex struggled to stand surprising his love, "I must get my strength back before they come, you're going to need me. But don't worry I will pull every single one out of you if I have to. You just tell me and I'll do it."

(Six sounds good. I think my character will do 4 eggs this time and have them about 5 pounds.)
Exclamation 
Kaden smirked ludtfully, breathing breathlessly with a heavily rising and falling chest. He loved moments like this. He relaxed next to his lover, smiling as he felt more relaxed like many times when he and his lover made such passionate love. He yawned, feeling very tired and testing for a while to rest his body. He easily trusted his husband, falling into a slumber. During that night Kaden awoke to a sharp pain in his stomach, gasping for breath as the discomfort had intensified throughout the peaceful snowy night. He sat up, clutching his slightly round, swollen stomach. He groaned, rubbing his sore, stationing hips. Hell on Earth was being pregnant with the wolf man's spawn. Disgusting, ugh that was the only downfall. He sighed, feeling insatiable.

Alex had stayed up walking around for a while before returning to the bed with his lover knowing soon he would be birthing the evil wolfmans pups. Jerking awake, Alex looked next to him noticing his lover gasping and seemed to be in pain. Watching him sit up, Alex sat up as well getting out of bed going around his lover. Knowing walking would help, Alex pulled his lover up to his feet massaging his hips and stomach, "It's alright love I'm right here. Just keep walking until you feel the need to push. Just tell me what you want me to do. If you want to scream, go ahead. Just tell me how I can take away the pain." Alex kissed his love wishing to take the pain away hating what the pups were doing to him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Traveling Merchant (w/secretsparrow) Lovebite 130 15,207 04-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  The Show Must Go On (Closed with hyaciinthus) EnamelEyes 14 3,285 02-25-2015, 11:30 PM
Last Post: EnamelEyes